fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear All

Here I am starting new thread for NOC 1122, please join here and update so that we will get an idea how many applied in this NOC bcoz u all know that now max cap is 1000 for each occupation.

Even though I have got my visa but to keep u all away from panic the one which we had when Salim Bhai and John posted crap, I have decided to connect all applicant of NOC 1122 and make good network and discuss freely to overcome if some one faces probs.

lets join and discuss

Best of luck to all of u

FMA

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
fma said:
Dear All

Here I am starting new thread for NOC 1122, please join here and update so that we will get an idea how many applied in this NOC bcoz u all know that now max cap is 1000 for each occupation.

Even though I have got my visa but to keep u all away from panic the one which we had when Salim Bhai and John posted crap, I have decided to connect all applicant of NOC 1122 and make good network and discuss freely to overcome if some one faces probs.

lets join and discuss

Best of luck to all of u

FMA
Hi, I am not from countries listed (from former USSR), but plan to participate in this thread. I prepared docs and mailed to NS, waiting for confirmation of delivery by courier.

Silence and lack of participation on this particular NOC 1122 may be partly caused by number of participants. I expect it to be the largest as many applicants who could not get through the pre-26 June listing (namely auditors or other consultants) would likely try this NOC. Many job duties performed by staff at Big 4 and second tier companies match those of NOC 1122, not completely, but sufficiently to count towards experience in this field.

Despite anticipated intense competition I appreciate an attempt to create this thread to discuss technical issues and help those with good chances. Please do participate, our job is to make efforts and hope for the ultimate luck which is beyond our control.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Coffee said:
Hi, I am not from countries listed (from former USSR), but plan to participate in this thread. I prepared docs and mailed to NS, waiting for confirmation of delivery by courier.

Silence and lack of participation on this particular NOC 1122 may be partly caused by number of participants. I expect it to be the largest as many applicants who could not get through the pre-26 June listing (namely auditors or other consultants) would likely try this NOC. Many job duties performed by staff at Big 4 and second tier companies match those of NOC 1122, not completely, but sufficiently to count towards experience in this field.

Despite anticipated intense competition I appreciate an attempt to create this thread to discuss technical issues and help those with good chances. Please do participate, our job is to make efforts and hope for the ultimate luck which is beyond our control.
Hi coffee, kindly look over my duties and suggest do they match closely with 1122:
•Suggesting the solutions for the overall management needs of the company
•Monitoring and evaluating the different management policies & procedures to maintain the smooth work flow across the company
•Identify issues and recommend solutions for the progress of the different management functions across the range of departments.
•Support better management policies, reporting, organizational planning and business process for the betterment of the Finance, HR, Telecom and Marketing.
•Involved in supervising and maintaining performance of the personnel (within the team) including newly recruited staff.
•Maintaining the requirements and standards for ISO (International standard organization).
•Revising the strategies for the operational management needs of the company.
•Assisting in managing the company resources and budgets
•Involved in conveying upward and downward communication
•Randomly monitor and evaluate the operations and take corrective action if necessary to bring smooth flow of operations in all departments
•Applying all functions to bring total quality management for quality assurance and standards for the international market to retain company reputation

duties mentioned by immigration as follows:

Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
•Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
•Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
•Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
•Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
•May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.
pls advise
mrshah

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Dear FMA,

What is the story of Salim Bhai and John?

Are they saying that 1122 has reached its limit of 1000. If that is true, then I am in big trouble, because CIO got my application on Sep 1, 2010.

Inexperienced

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 August 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO original
Thanks fma for starting the thread. Count me in.

Maani1985, what FMA is trying to say for Salim Bhai and John is that they appeared on the forum and started spreading rumours without much logic or supporting facts. Seniors in the forum were able to conclude that these folks were hoax and trying to distract genuine applicants. Don't worry about 1000 cap, no one can predict that the cap has been reached unless CIC updates that on their website.

Relax

Inexperienced

najamkhan

Feb 18, 2010
Hi everyone
need some advice
My status says decision made! and the Decision is that they rejected my case due to my education degrees.
They couldnt find that they were accredited even though all the degrees are accredited by "CHEA".They gave me 60 days to submitt the proof and i did.
I have send them the letter directly from "CHEA" clearly saying that the Universities are Accredited. WHat do you guys think will they accept the proof and change there decision and howlong will they take to get back to me with a decision as its already been 2 months.

Thanks

Najam :-\

majorhell

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 2010 <br>PER Recieved..: 29 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
02 Mar 2011 <br>Interview........: 12 May 2011
Med's Request
13 May 2011<br>Passport Req..: 13 May 2011
Med's Done....
23 May 2011<br>E-Cas............: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
15 Jun 2011
LANDED..........
Very Soon!
I just sent my documents to CIC on 23 sept. So what you think it will get through?

90 days passed since this noc (1122) got in demand. To reach this cap CIC should have recieved 11 apps daily under this catagory, which is very much possible. So almost 0 hope for me. damnnnn. :mad: