+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1122 - After 26 July 2010 JOIN HERE PLEASE

vj200

Mar 27, 2011
No SBO, not from email address you provided. At the same time I sent the same mail to Delhi office as well but the response is "It may take upto 6 months so please be patient"

I sent a mail again today, let hope for the best.

Regards, Vivek

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
vj200 said:
Finally Rejected. Best of luck to those who are still awaiting the results
Sad to know ... :(

NOC 1122 is indeed hard.

Please share with us the reason of your rejection.

Thanks!

vj200

Mar 27, 2011
If you can believe - Quota of 500 application was full by the time my application reached them on 8-July-2011

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
vj200 said:
If you can believe - Quota of 500 application was full by the time my application reached them on 8-July-2011
So its not rejection.

Try again :)

What happens is lawyers and consultants that are based in Canada deposit application in person/same day courier so they have time advantage over overseas applicants.

All the best for next year !

owlowl2005

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All sent with application
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted together with application (8.5 Band)
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
12-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
still waiting :(

Vagabond

Mar 25, 2012
Hi -
I am an SAP Logistics and Warehouse Management Consultant, but my designation is Advisory Consultant and Package Solution consultant. I have totale of 13 yrs experince and 8 yrs experince in SAP. Can I apply for PR under FSW with NOC1122. I am currently in Canada for 4 months in work permit in intracompnay transfer scheme. The letter intiated for WP sataes my position as System consultant NOC2171.
Do I need letter from Employer to apply under FSW. Should I appear for IELETS and get score before sending application? Please provide information about necessary documents and right time to apply for PR.

Thanks in advance!!

owlowl2005

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All sent with application
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted together with application (8.5 Band)
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
12-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Vagabond said:
Hi -
I am an SAP Logistics and Warehouse Management Consultant, but my designation is Advisory Consultant and Package Solution consultant. I have totale of 13 yrs experince and 8 yrs experince in SAP. Can I apply for PR under FSW with NOC1122. I am currently in Canada for 4 months in work permit in intracompnay transfer scheme. The letter intiated for WP sataes my position as System consultant NOC2171.
Do I need letter from Employer to apply under FSW. Should I appear for IELETS and get score before sending application? Please provide information about necessary documents and right time to apply for PR.

Thanks in advance!!
It will be difficult since your WP letter states your NOC. You must take IELTS before sneding your application.

gocanada2011

Aug 6, 2011
One of my cousin has done his graduation in Arts and now working as a branch head of a Education Consultancy from last 3.5 years. He is good in English, so no prob. for IELTS and as per we have discussed his working profile. I feel that he can apply under " 122: Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management!" category.

His work duties contains making marketing strategy for firm, handling staff and dealing with potential clients. His all documents are geniune with contact from co. and all bank statements and other things.

So pls guide me whether he is eligible to apply for PR under this category if this category comes in next list of Jan. 2013, so that he can start preparing his file.........

do guide me guys.

Thanks.