+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111!!!!!!!!! Join me please............

soneyjoseph

Jun 30, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2006
Dear

I applied to canada immigration on Nov2006.Still now no any news abt the process. My Profession is Accountant. Now i got married & my wife is a Bsc. Nurse.

Can she able to apply? She will get the pass mark only if she show me as spouse. Any other solution??

Pls reply?

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
maverick_stallion said:
if you have already worked as a finance officer then all the jobs and duties will be clear to you .... donot copy paste but make it close to the actual its a bad idea to copy the same job descriptions...
Saurav- Dear friend plz tell me, how point is calculated for experience? for claiming 21 points required continuous experience in same NOC or total experience from other NOC will be counted?

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear all,

Share your status...... Any updates yet or not??

V

visheshmalhotra13

My interview is over and I am waiting for their letter regarding the decision. Please pray for me......

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Are they taking interview , as I heard its waived now!!!!!
noman

1111TOCanada

Star Member
May 27, 2010
HI Vishesmalhotra13!

I really hope the interview went well and you passed it. When will you know the result?
Would you write a little summary about it? How is it usually going? Is it frustrating? Is it long?
What did they ask? Were there any special reasons they wanted to have the interview with you?
Did they said anything at the end?

So far I haven't got any news from them. It has been more than 3 weeks since I sent my response for their question and the additional doc they asked for.

My fingers are crossed for you:)

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear All,

Interview is only called when there is an issue regarding your application, like they have doubt with something in your documents. Else, they do not call and send medicals and passport request.

In my case, since my past experience was what i had applied under, they had doubt that i might not qualify for an accountant as the description on the referrenece letter that was given by the past employer was not matching with NOC 1111. So they called for an interview.

VO is generally canadian and they are very nice. They will talk very softly, nothing like job interview but they will check your overall abilities. So my suggestions are: firstly try to be as natural as you can as nobody knows you better than you and your work. So, explain all your work day duties currently and if the NOC experience is previously, accordingly but detailed. Never ask for an inerpreter if you can speak well in English as it puts a good impression that you wil be able to survive in Canada since you know English well. If you ask for an interpreter, they will doubt your language abilities. Thirdly review your documents carefuly, like job details, dates of jobs, etc. They know everything but they will ask you to confirm the accuracy. Just tell the truth, they are experienced enough to catch you when you lie or make out things.

My interview went well. It took 30-35 mins. She was a lady and was nice. Her first question was about my employment as she said she is not satisfied that I am an accountant. But i explained everything to her that I am currently just managing my own accounts as i have my own business but i had worked in the past as an accountant. At the end sheseemed happy and she said she will send a letter regarding her decision in a few days and probably that will be the next step. So with her behavior it seemed that she was positive. Rest is up to her and god and my destiny.

All the best to all of you.....................prepare well if you have an interview. Collect all necessary documents to suport your claim. Also, if by mistake you have put in some wrong information in the forms, at the time of interview you can correct those by explaining the reason for the mistake.

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
visheshmalhotra13 said:
Dear All,

Interview is only called when there is an issue regarding your application, like they have doubt with something in your documents. Else, they do not call and send medicals and passport request.

In my case, since my past experience was what i had applied under, they had doubt that i might not qualify for an accountant as the description on the referrenece letter that was given by the past employer was not matching with NOC 1111. So they called for an interview.

VO is generally canadian and they are very nice. They will talk very softly, nothing like job interview but they will check your overall abilities. So my suggestions are: firstly try to be as natural as you can as nobody knows you better than you and your work. So, explain all your work day duties currently and if the NOC experience is previously, accordingly but detailed. Never ask for an inerpreter if you can speak well in English as it puts a good impression that you wil be able to survive in Canada since you know English well. If you ask for an interpreter, they will doubt your language abilities. Thirdly review your documents carefuly, like job details, dates of jobs, etc. They know everything but they will ask you to confirm the accuracy. Just tell the truth, they are experienced enough to catch you when you lie or make out things.

My interview went well. It took 30-35 mins. She was a lady and was nice. Her first question was about my employment as she said she is not satisfied that I am an accountant. But i explained everything to her that I am currently just managing my own accounts as i have my own business but i had worked in the past as an accountant. At the end sheseemed happy and she said she will send a letter regarding her decision in a few days and probably that will be the next step. So with her behavior it seemed that she was positive. Rest is up to her and god and my destiny.

All the best to all of you.....................prepare well if you have an interview. Collect all necessary documents to suport your claim. Also, if by mistake you have put in some wrong information in the forms, at the time of interview you can correct those by explaining the reason for the mistake.
Dear Vishesh,
I pray you get through.
on what date you have applied to New Delhi CHC?
after what time you got Interview letter after submission?

have you maintain POF since Full Doc Submission till today?

I have applied(4th march) under same category 1111 and got V.Call on 18th May.
but no news after that, no Add.doc Request/interview/Nothing.

on 4th August 5 month will be completed.

V

visheshmalhotra13

I sent full documents on 8th March. I received interview call exactly after 90 days on June 8th. You will get medicals I assume, else they have sent you the interview letter but since they have called for verfication, they will send medicals now.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To visheshmalhotra13,
I want to know that do you have professional degree as I have alos applid in this nOC.
noman

S.M.FARHAN

Star Member
May 18, 2010
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2009
Doc's Request.
20-08-2009
File Transfer...
soneyjoseph said:
Dear

I applied to canada immigration on Nov2006.Still now no any news abt the process. My Profession is Accountant. Now i got married & my wife is a Bsc. Nurse.

Can she able to apply? She will get the pass mark only if she show me as spouse. Any other solution??

Pls reply?

HI..DUEED...

ACTUALLY PROBLEM IS THIS IN THIS...0111....PROFESSION....IN CANADA VERY RUSH IS GOING ON ....AS COMPARE TO OTHER PROFESSION,,,,,,,THAT'S Y WE ARE DELAY.....LOT......

BEST REGARDS..

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear Noman,

I do not have any professional degree in accounting. I am just b.com and have experience as an accountant. CHC is well aware that from india many people are applying who are not CAs and they just have experience as an accountant so when a person is not a CA, they will 99% call for an interview to judge his/her knowledge. So if you are not a CA, then please go through all the things an accountant do so that you can explain them that you do those things. Also go through the NOC 1111 requirements on CIC website and prepare notes for yourself so u know what they want you to do as an accountant. Also, if you have provided reference letters, make sure your duties are listed properly in that with salary if u dont have salary slips, number of hours worked and your responsibilities and period of employment.

All the best.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To visheshmalhotra13,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I did MBA and I am working in Leading cellular company in Pakistan as a Asst.Manager finance & operations, and my responsibilities are also matching with the Noc1111 and Noc111 as well
I applied in 2004 from Islamabad and in Dec 2009 they called my boss on his cell and asked only about my designation and no of years worked, and after that I didn't get any response from canadian high commission. In june-2010 they posted a note on my status that my application has been transfered to London office and they may contact me

Still I'm just waiting

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Hi Visheshmalhotra13:-

My case is also same as urs except the fact that my app reached CIC on June 8th and i am worried what's gonna happen bcz they no more looking for NOC1111 applicants..
I am BCOM (Hons.) grad from delhi university and cleared CA Inter Grp.1....
Although at d moment, i am wrkng in an Oz bank whre i do accounting from India from last 15 mnths and have wrkd in genpact (under NOC 1354) for 3 years too....but before that i wrkd in a very small CA firm to gain exp. where even salary is paid in cash (so no salary slip)...the period was 2003-04..
Wanted to ask whether assessing officer wud go to CA firm which is very old exp. when my exp (excluding CA firm ) is already more than 4 years......

Pls help
If possible, provide ur email id or contact detail...that wud be much helpful

Many thanks,
Anubhav