INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carefore said:
Hi, Visaexpert & other seniors

I have submitted my full docs to CHC-ISB and received 2AOR on 30th March-2010 till my status is "Received by VO".

I would like to apply for student permit please advice could i applied for student visa or not?

Thanks
Please refer below threads

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-process-while-work-permit-in-process-t46112.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t42406.0.html

tuffguy

Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
I have received back my application from CIO due to CC payment issue with a letter and appendices mentioning the reason on 28th June 2010.They have asked me to attach the letter and appendices if I want to re-apply. My NOC is 0213 which is no more in the list..Kindly suggest ..

Can I re-apply even though my NOC 0213 is no more in the list ?

Rgds

mistzone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuffguy said:
I have received back my application from CIO due to CC payment issue with a letter and appendices mentioning the reason on 28th June 2010.They have asked me to attach the letter and appendices if I want to re-apply. My NOC is 0213 which is no more in the list..Kindly suggest ..

Rgds
as you got communication from them send that letter explaining same and I think you should be considered, best luck...

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
tuffguy said:

Rgds
I would guess you are still good to apply. You need to provide all evidence that your first application was before the list getting modified and that you are now re-applying because of your payment issues. You should be good.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuffguy said:

Rgds
Attach the letter that you received from them and make a correct payment and you are good to go. Your application should have a date of reception by CIO, in red hand writing. If that date is before June 26th, 2010, there is no reason to worry.
Cheers,

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
tuffguy said:

You cannot re-apply as your NOC is no more in the list. Your Application will be considered a Post 26 June Application and will have no connection with previous one. Appendices sent are for reference ONLY

tuffguy

Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
Thanks all ...but I m still perplexed because there are mixed opinions :(

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
tuffguy said:

Rgds
1) it is hard for anyone to say what CIO will do.
2) whether you should apply or not depends on you and whether you are willing to apply even if there is only a small window of opportunity.

I believe that they will reject your application because it is 0213 BUT I cannot say that with 100% certainty. If you are willing to do all the work to gather the documents and send it ASAP for that small window of opportunity, you should do it now. It depends on you. If you do send it, I think you should send all documents as well as the letter they sent you.

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
Maaties said:
1) it is hard for anyone to say what CIO will do.
2) whether you should apply or not depends on you and whether you are willing to apply even if there is only a small window of opportunity.

I believe that they will reject your application because it is 0213 BUT I cannot say that with 100% certainty. If you are willing to do all the work to gather the documents and send it ASAP for that small window of opportunity, you should do it now. It depends on you. If you do send it, I think you should send all documents as well as the letter they sent you.
@Maaties. I agree with you, quite logical. Who knows, he might be lucky...

tuffguy

Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
Thanks all
I have decided to resubmit the application
Kindly advise

Should I re-submit the same application,with only the updated Fee Payment Form, that I recieved back from CIO?
because one of the forms is stamped by CIO
OR
A Complete new set of updated application forms with updated dates?

Please advise

amalga

Jun 30, 2010
Dear All

what would be the specific requirements of IELTS in a acase i am applying in federal category

regards

fraz

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
tuffguy said:
Thanks all
I have decided to resubmit the application
Kindly advise

Should I re-submit the same application,with only the updated Fee Payment Form, that I recieved back from CIO?
because one of the forms is stamped by CIO
OR
A Complete new set of updated application forms with updated dates?

Please advise
Tuff guy

You need to send complete application according to the new changes. Because as you are not give any file number then how can they trace a file in their system to use the old lock in date and further more your lock in date is the date when CIO receives your complete application AND fee. So in your case your case is simply returned with some instructions.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Thats a good point. Did you get a file number?

BushraAsim

May 26, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mistzone said:
I dont think this exclusion will last long and by next year they might include again due to industrial demand..
I have also planned to apply under 0213 in July but now I think no hope for me :(

tuffguy

Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
Maaties said:
Thats a good point. Did you get a file number?
No I did not get any file number