+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0114 - Need help on lead statement clarification

Thanh Luu

Jul 7, 2019
Hi everybody,

I would appreciate your assistance with choosing my NOC code below. Regarding the NOC 0114, the lead statement is a bit confusing to me as it includes 2 parts. Please advise if my job duties need to match either the first part "plan, organize,....not elsewhere classified" or the 2nd part "responsible for departments involved...administrative services", or both parts are required to be met. Thanks and look forward to hearing back.

Below is the lead statement quoted from the government website:
"This unit group includes managers who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate departments responsible for corporate governance and regulatory compliance, records management, security services, admissions and other administrative services not elsewhere classified. Also included in this unit group are managers responsible for departments involved in two or more of the following activities: finance, human resources, purchasing, computer systems or administrative services. "

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi everybody,

I would appreciate your assistance with choosing my NOC code below. Regarding the NOC 0114, the lead statement is a bit confusing to me as it includes 2 parts. Please advise if my job duties need to match either the first part "plan, organize,....not elsewhere classified" or the 2nd part "responsible for departments involved...administrative services", or both parts are required to be met. Thanks and look forward to hearing back.

Below is the lead statement quoted from the government website:
"This unit group includes managers who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate departments responsible for corporate governance and regulatory compliance, records management, security services, admissions and other administrative services not elsewhere classified. Also included in this unit group are managers responsible for departments involved in two or more of the following activities: finance, human resources, purchasing, computer systems or administrative services. "
Did you get the clarification you had sought?

johnbloodysnow

Star Member
May 27, 2020
33103 - PHARMACY TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS AND PHARMACY ASSISTANTS
Pharmacy technical assistants perform technical tasks related to preparing medications under a pharmacist's supervision. They also assist in filling prescriptions and managing patient files. Pharmacy assistants perform clerical functions and assists pharmacists and pharmacy technicians with drug dispensing tasks. Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants are employed in retail and hospital pharmacies, long-term care facilities and by pharmaceutical manufacturers .

Question :
In NOC 33103 which covers both Pharmacy Technical Assistants and Pharmacy Assistants is it required for an individual to perform all the duties listed in the lead statement, or are they expected to perform duties specific to only one of these occupations?