managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ghostrideryu said:
;D ;D ;D ;D
I've just been CCC!
So happy to join this club.

I hope PER is to come shortly.
Best wishes to all out there still waiting!
;)
Congratulations to you. So your CC charged after 63-days of application received.
it seems CIC is increasing their speed. hope our turn will come soon. But in my case it is DD so it might get little delayed.

Regards,Goerge,
Doha,Qatar

barbs_20

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON-->RFI-->NDR-->VCM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 24.AUG.2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH FILE
Med's Request
WAITING PATIENTLY
ghostrideryu said:
;D ;D ;D ;D
I've just been CCC!

;)
Congrats!!!

Achubalak

Jan 9, 2015
Hi all
Congratz to all who received their PER... And Good luck for people awaiting for PER like me :)I am Ashwin...I just joined the group.. :)
My NOC is 0113...
I sent my application to CIO on September 12th...
Mode of payment is DD..
I haven't heard any news from CIC nor my DD is en-cashed..It is nearly 4 months since my application reached CIO...is anyone there who is in my situation?

Best Regards,

Ashwin

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
One of my friend informed that he missed the opportunity to send the application for FSW 2014 for 0113. He sent me his duties mentioned in his experience letter issued by his employer. Kindly comment if they are ok because he is thinking now for EE.

• Receiving the purchase requests from the concern departments and evaluate them with reference to current stock position, delivery time etc before proceeding.
• With the evaluation report get the approval from the higher management to proceed with the request.
• Forward the purchase request to concern purchasing officer to proceed as per the comments and recommendations specified by the management.
• Assess the quotations received as per the quality, transit time, prices and after sale services.
• If needed, negotiate with suppliers to get better quotation and quality.
• Confirming the order to the supplier who quotes the best price and quality within the delivery time requested by the concern dept.
• Arrange the payments for the suppliers as per the terms i.e. Letter of Credit, Cash in advance etc.
• Collect weekly reports from all purchasing staff to ensure that all purchase requests are executed smoothly to avoid any delay.
• Evaluate the vendor’s performance with respect to product quality, prices, delivery time and after sales services to update approved suppliers list.
• Update and develop the import procedure as per the municipality and customs rules and regulations.

ghostrideryu

Oct 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014 CC Charged....: 09-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jam2k94 said:
One of my friend informed that he missed the opportunity to send the application for FSW 2014 for 0113. He sent me his duties mentioned in his experience letter issued by his employer. Kindly comment if they are ok because he is thinking now for EE.

• Receiving the purchase requests from the concern departments and evaluate them with reference to current stock position, delivery time etc before proceeding.
• With the evaluation report get the approval from the higher management to proceed with the request.
• Forward the purchase request to concern purchasing officer to proceed as per the comments and recommendations specified by the management.
• Assess the quotations received as per the quality, transit time, prices and after sale services.
• Confirming the order to the supplier who quotes the best price and quality within the delivery time requested by the concern dept.
• Arrange the payments for the suppliers as per the terms i.e. Letter of Credit, Cash in advance etc.
• Collect weekly reports from all purchasing staff to ensure that all purchase requests are executed smoothly to avoid any delay.
• Evaluate the vendor's performance with respect to product quality, prices, delivery time and after sales services to update approved suppliers list.
• Update and develop the import procedure as per the municipality and customs rules and regulations.
I think he should check that each section from NOC is covered. For example I do not see hire and train employees.
Good luck!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Achubalak said:
Hi all
Congratz to all who received their PER... And Good luck for people awaiting for PER like me :)I am Ashwin...I just joined the group.. :)
My NOC is 0113...
I sent my application to CIO on September 12th...
Mode of payment is DD..
I haven't heard any news from CIC nor my DD is en-cashed..It is nearly 4 months since my application reached CIO...is anyone there who is in my situation?

Best Regards,

Ashwin
You should compulsorily call the CIO to know the status. Because it should not take this much of time. I have just read on the main forum that someone whose application reached on 10th Nov,2014 got his DD en-cashed. Because within few days of completeness check the DD should be en-cashed. Call CIO and send also inquiry by Email.

If you are sure that you did not miss any important document to be sent with your application package. I hope that it would not have been sent back because if some document is missing they might have sent back with normal post. I hope that it would not be the case and it will be just normal delay.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
jam2k94 said:

• Evaluate the vendor's performance with respect to product quality, prices, delivery time and after sales services to update approved suppliers list.
It seems to be OK because it covers more then 80% of the jobs and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC description of the NOC0113. Therefore he can go ahead with submitting for express entry. There is no harm to submit for express entry even if you have already applied for FSWP2014.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Achubalak

Jan 9, 2015
managersonline said:
You should compulsorily call the CIO to know the status. Because it should not take this much of time. I have just read on the main forum that someone whose application reached on 10th Nov,2014 got his DD en-cashed. Because within few days of completeness check the DD should be en-cashed. Call CIO and send also inquiry by Email.

If you are sure that you did not miss any important document to be sent with your application package. I hope that it would not have been sent back because if some document is missing they might have sent back with normal post. I hope that it would not be the case and it will be just normal delay.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Hello George

You are right..i should get in touch with the CIO..I sent a mail to cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca on 5th January and waiting for a reply...seems they respond within 20 days..i mentioned my Last name, First Name, Date of birth, Country of birth and date of receipt of application at their end as reference..I am 100% sure all the documents were enclosed and were error free..i am trying to reach them by phone and there is a lot of people in queue so my call gets disconnected after sometime..but i am trying everyday..
I came to know that the DD is not en-cashed from my bank...is there any possibility that they could be wrong?
Does everyone whose DD or CC was en-cashed got a PER mail?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Ashwin

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Achubalak said:
Hello George

You are right..i should get in touch with the CIO..I sent a mail to cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca on 5th January and waiting for a reply...seems they respond within 20 days..i mentioned my Last name, First Name, Date of birth, Country of birth and date of receipt of application at their end as reference..I am 100% sure all the documents were enclosed and were error free..i am trying to reach them by phone and there is a lot of people in queue so my call gets disconnected after sometime..but i am trying everyday..
I came to know that the DD is not en-cashed from my bank...is there any possibility that they could be wrong?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Ashwin
is it possible for you to share the detials typed in your DD by your bank who have issued the DD. Just without your personal details type the wordings in the DD or if possible share the JPG file. You can search my DD which is already shared in the forum in my previous posts. Just click on the below link to see my Demand Draft which i have shared as it on the forum:-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=search2

This is just in order to read your Demand Draft that everything is typed correctly by your bank.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
managersonline said:
is it possible for you to share the detials typed in your DD by your bank who have issued the DD. Just without your personal details type the wordings in the DD or if possible share the JPG file. You can search my DD which is already shared in the forum in my previous posts. Just click on the below link to see my Demand Draft which i have shared as it on the forum:-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=search2

This is just in order to read your Demand Draft that everything is typed correctly by your bank.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Achubalak said:
Hello George

You are right..i should get in touch with the CIO..I sent a mail to cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca on 5th January and waiting for a reply...seems they respond within 20 days..i mentioned my Last name, First Name, Date of birth, Country of birth and date of receipt of application at their end as reference..I am 100% sure all the documents were enclosed and were error free..i am trying to reach them by phone and there is a lot of people in queue so my call gets disconnected after sometime..but i am trying everyday..

Thanks

Best Regards,

Ashwin
Sorry about my above post when you click on the below link then in search box you have to type following wordings and then search you will se my demand draft:-

FORMAT OF DEMAND DRAFT CORRECT OR NOT

jawadafzal

Jul 16, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-214
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ghostrideryu said:
;D ;D ;D ;D
I've just been CCC!

;)
congratulations

Achubalak

Jan 9, 2015
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Yeah Sure

the DD was from a nationalized bank called Indian Overseas Bank dated 03/September/2014

Pay to "The Receiver General For Canada"

the amount was 550/- CAD

Payable at Bank of Montreal, Toronto, Ontario

Sorry, iam not able to post attachments

Best regards,

Ashwin

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Achubalak said:
Yeah Sure

the DD was from a nationalized bank called Indian Overseas Bank dated 03/September/2014

Pay to "The Receiver General For Canada"

the amount was 550/- CAD

Payable at Bank of Montreal, Toronto, Ontario

Sorry, iam not able to post attachments

Best regards,

Ashwin
compare with my Demand draft as under:-

OR Click on below link:-

http://i62.tinypic.com/295xuog.jpg

Compare and note the differences.

Regars,George,
Doha,Qatar

Achubalak

Jan 9, 2015
managersonline said:
compare with my Demand draft as under:-

OR Click on below link:-

Compare and note the differences.

Regars,George,
Doha,Qatar
Thank you so much!

I dont know how to insert images. I i try I get an error message that I am not allowed to post links.

Anyways the DD looks the same.

Let me check with my bank again and also try contacting CIO for status.

Best Regards,

Ashwin

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statisical Summary of total number of days at the moment it will take to get PR-Visa Based Upon Average Number of Days of each stage in the process (subject to the validity of Data Entered by Participants in this forum,Spreadsheet Date:10th Jan,2015)[size=14pt][size=16pt][/size]

[size=14pt]Days from App. Received-- Till--Fee Encashed Date------->[size=14pt]89
[/size]-Days
Days from Fee Encashed Date?-- Till--PER received date------->[size=14pt]23
[/size]-Days
Days from PER received date?-- Till--AOR by local VO------->[size=14pt]30
[/size]-Days
Days from AOR by local VO?-- Till--Local VO started processing------->[size=14pt]39
[/size]-Days
Days from Local VO started processing?-- Till--Interview date------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Interview date?-- Till--Medical request date------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medical request date?-- Till--Medicals done------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals done?-- Till--Medicals received by VO------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals received by VO?-- Till--RPRF request------->[size=14pt]19
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF request?-- Till--RPRF sent------->[size=14pt]17
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF sent?-- Till--RPRF received------->[size=14pt]13
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF received?-- Till--Passport request------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport request?-- Till--Passport sent------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport sent?-- Till--Decision made------->[size=14pt]14
[/size]-Days
Days from Decision made?-- Till--Visa issued date------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Visa issued date-- Till--Passport returned------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]392
[/size]-Days
[size=14pt]George
Doha,Qatar