+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No updates

MuneerJunaid

Aug 13, 2017
hi there everyone hope you all are doing great
I have a question regarding my study permit application it been a month since I applied for, on 13th July and there has been no update till now except one monthly automated email, The processing time is 5 weeks normally, Should I contact them now or wait 5 weeks before calling them and how can we contact them?
Thanks

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
I have a question regarding my study permit application it been a month since I applied for, on 13th July and there has been no update till now except one monthly automated email, The processing time is 5 weeks normally, Should I contact them now or wait 5 weeks before calling them and how can we contact them?
Thanks
'Case enquiry' is what you can send them, to contact them about your case. But, this should only be sent after the normal processing time has passed.
So be patient and you'll get your visa soon, since starting dates (of sept intake) are coming closer.

Reactions: MuneerJunaid

MuneerJunaid

Aug 13, 2017
hey thanks for replying
well hope so but my starting dates have already passed it was from 8th august my agent says that i must wait for the decision but wont the CIC consider the fact that my staring date has already passed.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
hey thanks for replying
well hope so but my starting dates have already passed it was from 8th august my agent says that i must wait for the decision but wont the CIC consider the fact that my staring date has already passed.
Oh..in that case, i think cic will say you to defer your admission to next possible intake.
Do inform us when you get any updates from cic.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks
which country have you applied from?

MuneerJunaid

Aug 13, 2017
If you email riyadh office, do let me know too
hi did you get any update or did your application status change ?l
my status of eligibility changed they started reviewing it and its been a week but no other changes yet ... tomorrow i will email cic
actually i reapplied my application was refused once which i submitted via vfs and i did not attach any letter of explanation which i think was mandatory but vfs alkhobar didnt tell me anything like that

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
hi did you get any update or did your application status change ?l
my status of eligibility changed they started reviewing it and its been a week but no other changes yet ... tomorrow i will email cic
actually i reapplied my application was refused once which i submitted via vfs and i did not attach any letter of explanation which i think was mandatory but vfs alkhobar didnt tell me anything like that
How long did it take for you to get the reply of your first application?