+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No update on Super Visa since April 2021

ramsha_31

Apr 11, 2021
Hi,

I applied for my mom's super visa in April this year (through GCKey) but haven't seen any update on her application yet. Her biometrics has been linked already from her previous visa application so just waiting for the next step. The status is 'Submitted' since then. I sent a WebForm on 12th Oct, 2021 but still haven't heard back from them yet. I heard about the new IRCC portal...should I re-apply through GCKey? or try with IRCC portal? Should I sent another Webform request?

If anyone can help me out, I will really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ramsha_31

Apr 11, 2021
Was there a way to link the GCkey application or was it a brand new application when you applied through IRCC portal? Also, can you please let me know once you get PPR. Thank you so much!

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Hi,

I applied for my mom's super visa in April this year (through GCKey) but haven't seen any update on her application yet. Her biometrics has been linked already from her previous visa application so just waiting for the next step. The status is 'Submitted' since then. I sent a WebForm on 12th Oct, 2021 but still haven't heard back from them yet. I heard about the new IRCC portal...should I re-apply through GCKey? or try with IRCC portal? Should I sent another Webform request?

If anyone can help me out, I will really appreciate it.

Thanks.
Did u re-apply I’m same ur boat same time of applying