+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Status update after Medicals Passed

gopalmadala

Oct 17, 2016
Hi

I submitted my documents and received AOR on Mar 21st, Passed Medicals on 28th March 2018 and there is no update since then. Is there any way that I could reach out to application processing department and know the status?

1. Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
  2. Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
  3. Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
  4. Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
  5. Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
  6. Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
  7. Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
  8. Final decision Your application is in progress. - We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi

I submitted my documents and received AOR on Mar 21st, Passed Medicals on 28th March 2018 and there is no update since then. Is there any way that I could reach out to application processing department and know the status?

1. Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
  2. Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
  3. Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
  4. Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
  5. Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
  6. Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
  7. Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
  8. Final decision Your application is in progress. - We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What? Your Background check has changed to "Your application in progress". You didn't notice that? This means the next step is to start your background check or it may have started already. But, the time frame varies. It can be 15 days or 2 months. You are almost there.

Reactions: gopalmadala

kalebhushan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Mumbai IN
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Hi

Did you get your PPR?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello,

Can you tell me how much time it takes from submission of medical to CIC still the change of status to 'Medical Passed' in the application portal ? Mine was submitted some two weeks back.

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
My
Hi

My husband's case is a bit similar to yours though he got Provincial Nomination through the SINP Express Entry Category and received his ITA thereafter. He submitted his documents and received AOR on April 23, 2018 and passed medicals before May 4, 2018. There has been no update since then. His status is exactly the same as yours.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
My

My husband's case is a bit similar to yours though he got Provincial Nomination through the SINP Express Entry Category and received his ITA thereafter. He submitted his documents and received AOR on April 23, 2018 and passed medicals before May 4, 2018. There has been no update since then. His status is exactly the same as yours.
We didnt have any changes in the system until we got PPR

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Wow!!! It took almost a year from when you received AOR. Thanks for the heads-up.
Yeah dont bother logging in all the time. It ll stress you out

kalebhushan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Mumbai IN
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
It only is if you obsess about it everyday. Just relax and keep on living
True. What has to happen will happen. Corollary to Murphy's law ha ha.

Reactions: hamgha

ejon

Jun 13, 2018
Hi!
Did you get further updates to your application? My case is just the same as yours.. Received AOR on 13th Nov 2018 and Medicals passed in Dec 2018. No change in status since then & 6 months are almost over. I’m aware that we can only do the waiting but is there any way application can be expedited?