+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Slot Available at VFS Biometric Centres in India for Parents Visitor Visa.. Any Solution ?

Ulysses

Aug 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, if there is any agent reading this, please contact me through direct message. I need a biometric slot for my parents very urgently.

online0558

Dec 12, 2021
Hi, Request to All Agents - please connect me for a possible appointment in New Delhi. I need it for my parents urgently.

Ulysses

Aug 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't pay attention to these corrupt agents any more. VFS has completely updated the biometric application process. You now have to provide the biometric invitation letter to apply for a slot, it's super easy and convenient.

Reactions: vipinait

candachalo

Feb 10, 2018
My parents got biometrics appointment in Jalandhar VFS after 90 days of application submission which was on Nov30th. Now their biometrics is done, would their biometrics will get accepted/validated, is there anything else I need to do in this case ?

Application submission thru GC key: Aug 23rd 2021
Biometrics done (VFS Jalandhar): Nov 30th 2021
No update yet after biometrics

Last edited:

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Don't pay attention to these corrupt agents any more. VFS has completely updated the biometric application process. You now have to provide the biometric invitation letter to apply for a slot, it's super easy and convenient.
Can you elaborate me how to get biometric appointment? Because I have been trying to get biometric appointment but no luck. Thanks

Ulysses

Aug 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you elaborate me how to get biometric appointment? Because I have been trying to get biometric appointment but no luck. Thanks
Hi Vipin, I just used their online appointment system to request a slot for biometric, along with a copy of the letter from CIC asking to book a biometric. Same day they sent me an email confirming the appointment within a week's time. Make sure you are using the new system, where they will ask you to provide the letter of biometric request given by Canadian immigration.

Reactions: vipinait