+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No sign of passport yet

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Pls share ur profile ...academic background and course for which u applied
In 10th I got 7 CGPA in 12th I got 58% in non medical stream I have done my BSc IT from GNDU with 66% without backlog and without study gap IELTS score is 6 not less than 5.5 applied for web and interactive advertisement in Saint clair college Windsor

shahn373

Jun 29, 2017
Guys do any one has idea if we submit our original documents for verification then do we get it back and how much time does it take to get it back.I have submitted my original IELTS result

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Anyone got their passport back from delhi embassy ?
i got the following response from them,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Service Desk.

Addressing your below query, we would like to inform you that your visa application is under process with the Canadian High Commission in Delhi.

idk why even after making the decision what are they waiting for ?

Jimmyw

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Guys do any one has idea if we submit our original documents for verification then do we get it back and how much time does it take to get it back.I have submitted my original IELTS result
sorry to say but you were not supposed to submit your original IELTS TRF as they are not going to return anything you submit except your passport, they consider the submitted papers as their property.

Anyone got their passport back from delhi embassy ?
i got the following response from them,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Service Desk.

Addressing your below query, we would like to inform you that your visa application is under process with the Canadian High Commission in Delhi.

idk why even after making the decision what are they waiting for ?
Got the same response from vfs. it's been 16 days now since final decision (refusal on cic account). didn't get passport & no signs for the same.

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
sorry to say but you were not supposed to submit your original IELTS TRF as they are not going to return anything you submit except your passport, they consider the submitted papers as their property.

Got the same response from vfs. it's been 16 days now since final decision (refusal on cic account). didn't get passport & no signs for the same.
Yes, the final decision is still blank but got refusal pdf from cic account status.Did you checkout with nearest vfs office ?

Jimmyw

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Yes, the final decision is still blank but got refusal pdf from cic account status.Did you checkout with nearest vfs office ?
contacting VFS is of no help, they just keep on saying that application is under process at delhi CVO & they have no further update. tried calling delhi visa office but they said whatever the query is just mail us, they reply only via emails & not over the phone.

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Got refused on Sat. My passport has been dispatched from Delhi to Bombay :) will collect it tomorrow

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
I applied for CAIPS as well let's see the real reason- since I travelled to 27 countries with proper visas never broke rules- got an ielts of 8.. have experience of 2 years in a top mnc which is extremely hard to get into. I'm very curious to know.. will keep u all updated

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
My advice to all if you are sane enough and don't want to go through an irony. Please do not apply for DIPLOMAS. I made this mistake cos canada does not accept a normal 3 year degree. Do u think if u have to return to Bombay or India- A diploma be it a foreign or Indian diploma is valued by any employer over a degree? These agents be it Edwise IDP get handsome money for these diplomas. Don't let PR be your intention. If you are skilled enough doors just open to you

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
on vfs tracking website.
check yours did you get it or not.
I GOT THIS,
Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 22/08/2017 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.