+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Reply waiting from last three months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gurman93

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hello
I applied online on 18 april
(Student visa)
Its been so long
M worried
Anyone facing same problem??
Kindly share
Thanks

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I applied online on 18 april
(Student visa)
Its been so long
M worried
Anyone facing same problem??
Kindly share
Thanks
I was in same situation at 2014 and had got my visa refused then but later I came to know the reason of that delay from the caips. It took them so long due to the verification of my marksheets and when my university did not cooperated with the embassy they refused me so, I guess it could be same for you. They are verifying your documents. Go to your university and make sure they reply to the verification if any or if you have bank loan concern the same from bank or your workplace if any. All the best.

gurman93

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
T
I was in same situation at 2014 and had got my visa refused then but later I came to know the reason of that delay from the caips. It took them so long due to the verification of my marksheets and when my university did not cooperated with the embassy they refused me so, I guess it could be same for you. They are verifying your documents. Go to your university and make sure they reply to the verification if any or if you have bank loan concern the same from bank or your workplace if any. All the best.
Thnx alot for reply
My background check chnged to not applicable few weeks back
Now m stuck on final decision and eligibility review
According to u
I should expect refusal .right ?
Cox i also feeling the same

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T

Thnx alot for reply
My background check chnged to not applicable few weeks back
Now m stuck on final decision and eligibility review
According to u
I should expect refusal .right ?
Cox i also feeling the same
Not really be positive your verification might have got completed and u might get ur visa, I would still say go to places where they can verify ur docs and ask if they have received any query from high commission. u still have time do your best

gurman93

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Not really be positive your verification might have got completed and u might get ur visa, I would still say go to places where they can verify ur docs and ask if they have received any query from high commission. u still have time do your best
Thnx
But i also did one mistake
It was i forgot to mention my previous refusal from USA
Then they enquired from me And i told them it was a human error

neo99

Jun 10, 2018
INDIA
From which university had you graduated? The one which refused to cooperate withhigh commission