+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Proof of Funds Section post ITA

mishvas91

Apr 29, 2019
Hi. I am applying under CEC class, but the system didn't ask me to provide Proof of Funds. I know it's not a requirement to provide proof under CEC but is this normal that there is no slot for this at all post ITA? Thanks!

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
There is, you should have a section to upload that document, I'm guessing you haven't reached that section after all the questionnaires

mishvas91

Apr 29, 2019
There is, you should have a section to upload that document, I'm guessing you haven't reached that section after all the questionnaires
Well I am at the stage of uploading documents. Like the document checklist had been generated already but no Proof of funds section. Also, I put 0 when it asked how much money is available

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I am at the stage of uploading documents. Like the document checklist had been generated already but no Proof of funds section. Also, I put 0 when it asked how much money is available
That is why there is no POF placeholder.

mishvas91

Apr 29, 2019
It's ok to put 0, you simply have to upload a letter in your LOE placeholder regarding the fact that you're a CEC applicant and thus, no POF are required.
Thank's for your input, but do you think that would be a mistake if I have already submitted the application but without mentioning anything in the LOE re the POF?