+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No letter of Introduction

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My wife's study permit and my open work permit application just got approved. We received a notification on our CIC a/c saying so. My wife also received a letter of introduction as an attachment on the CIC portal but I didn't receive any introduction letter whatsoever? Should I contact CIC regarding the same or perhaps I should wait for my passport to arrive and verify if they attached alongside?

Thank You

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update, I sent CIC an email in the morning today requesting them to upload the POE letter of introduction for my open work permit and they promptly replied back within an hour by email, acknowledging their mistake and also uploaded the doc.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Just an update, I sent CIC an email in the morning today requesting them to upload the POE letter of introduction for my open work permit and they promptly replied back within an hour by email, acknowledging their mistake and also uploaded the doc.
what email address did you send the email to??? I have the same situation right now

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
which email id did you write to? i am in a same situation and waiting since 3 weeks for LOI