+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no letter from cic manila

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
hi tsarie,
yah, i went to cic makati yesterday and asked bout my application. they gave me a inquiry sheet. I just filled up it with my application infos and also the concern to my application then drop it to the basement 4 office. I hope by nxtweek the embassy will reply.... I hope so....

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Robin,
Thanks for you r reply. Keep us posted, ok.
Btw, what stream are you applying for? Are u a single applicant? Coz normally the processing time for single applications are much faster than those with family.

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
tsarie,
im under SINP. my wife and my 2 daugthers include in my application. my bro in canada assist me. lets us all wait till good things happened in our applications.

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
hi tsarie,
sad to say but till now i dnt receive any letter from cic makati. hows your application?
hi erela,
its been more than a year before my SINP certificate approved. my bro in Saskatoon assists me with my application.

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Robin,
We got our PPR last week. That's only (1) month after our medical results were forwarded to CEM.
Just be positive and pray harder. I am sure things will be okay. Are you a single applicant? Believe in God's greater promise for you, ok.
Regards

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
hi everyone,
i already received yesterday passport request letter from cem, but i need to renew our green colored passport to a machine readable passport. brown colored passport... well good luck to all of us....

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
hi to all,
we renewed our green passports to E-passports in DFA Lucena. April 15 is the release. by that time only i can submit our passports by courier in cic makati. well good luck to all of us... God Bless!!!!

nmc

Apr 9, 2010
hi to all!
Hi to all! Im a newbie here. I want to ask for your advice regarding my application.
I believe that somehow, through the sharing of your processing
experiences, it could ease the pain of waiting :'( not just mine but other hopefuls too.

june 07- application started
aug 28, 09- saskatchewan provincial nomination approved date
sept 13, - nomination letter received :)
nov 23, 09 - requested docs sent to cic-manila with permanent resident application, paid also for PR fee

Its been more than 4 months and there is no news from the embassy... Is that normal? Accdg. to the cic site,7 months is the minimum processing time but why do some received their aor and medical request in just 2 or 3 mos? Just worried of any problem in my application because up to now there is no upadate. I hope you could help. God bless us all! :-*

nmc

Apr 9, 2010
I believe I'm supposed to receive aor with file number and medical request. Just so worried, its going 5 months on Apr. 23. I went cic manila Apr. 13, filled up follow up sheet, hoping they will response.