+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no landing info

tbll

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
i landed two weeks ago at airport, today when i called cic to change address, they told me the boarder office never keyed my infomation to the system!!!!
so cic said they my card won't be issued until they get this sort out! which means that my card wont be mail to mean untill another 6-8 weeks!!!!
what should i do now??

random123

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
Re: immigration officer didn't put my landing information into computer system

well given that you are a permanent resident, i would say count your blessings. I would rather be waiting 6-8 weeks for a card that i know will be issued, than the state most of us on here are currently in: limbo.If you're travelling before the 6-8 weeks then call CIC and ask for their advice, they are the content authority on this matter. IF you aren't travelling in the next 8 weeks, enjoy your new status and take it easy.
tbll said:
i landed two weeks ago at airport, today when i called cic to change address, they told me the boarder office never keyed my infomation to the system!!!!
so cic said they my card won't be issued until they get this sort out! which means that my card wont be mail to mean untill another 6-8 weeks!!!!
what should i do now??