+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No date on my transcript

jamma_sow

Jun 16, 2015
Hi all!

I have paid the fees for ECA from WES and I was about to courier my documents. I decided to read the document list again and noticed that the transcript is supposed to be attested and dated. The sealed envelope, stamp and signature is all present. My university is VTU and this is their standard transcript. My transcript is attested as well, but there is no date on it. Is that a problem?

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamma_sow said:
Hi all!

I have paid the fees for ECA from WES and I was about to courier my documents. I decided to read the document list again and noticed that the transcript is supposed to be attested and dated. The sealed envelope, stamp and signature is all present. My university is VTU and this is their standard transcript. My transcript is attested as well, but there is no date on it. Is that a problem?

Thanks!
How do you know transcripts are not dated if they are inside a sealed envelope that you received from your University? Typically, the University would seal, sign and datestamp the transcript before putting it in a sealed envelope and giving it to you so that you can, in turn, forward it to WES Canada. If that's the way it was done, go ahead and send it out to WES Canada.

All the best!

jamma_sow

Jun 16, 2015
I got extra copies of my transcript. So I opened one of them and checked. It did not have a date. Should I check with WES or just go ahead and submit?

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamma_sow said:
I got extra copies of my transcript. So I opened one of them and checked. It did not have a date. Should I check with WES or just go ahead and submit?

Thanks!
I imagine that the datestamp is important for WES - my transcripts had it. Maybe you can wait till Monday, check with your University once and then send it to WES.

PS: Good thinking on getting a 2nd copy. I never did that, guess I just got lucky my Universities did it right the first time.