+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No CIC online status?

Nov 1, 2011
I submitted my sponsorship application along with my wife's application materials (family class, permanent residency application) to the Mississauga Processing Center in December 2011. Since we used a courier service, we know that it was received on 21st Dec. More than a month has passed now, but we are still not able to locate our application in the 'check application status' system on the CIC's website. Is this normal? We are a touch anxious about this because some friends of ours who also submitted their applications around the same time that we did are able to see their applications registered in the system.

I believe most of the people on this forum has sent stuff to the same processing center, what is your experience?

Thank you.

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
cutejoexiaoyang said:
I submitted my sponsorship application along with my wife's application materials (family class, permanent residency application) to the Mississauga Processing Center in December 2011. Since we used a courier service, we know that it was received on 21st Dec. More than a month has passed now, but we are still not able to locate our application in the 'check application status' system on the CIC's website. Is this normal? We are a touch anxious about this because some friends of ours who also submitted their applications around the same time that we did are able to see their applications registered in the system.

I believe most of the people on this forum has sent stuff to the same processing center, what is your experience?

Thank you.
Dear its not a problem , same problem is going to with me from Day 1 to till

rajsitha

Mar 21, 2011
at first it was 45days.. now its 60 days thats how long it them to review the file
and I live right next door to immigration office in mississauga.

Nov 1, 2011
But shouldn't there be at least an acknowledge that my application package has been received? So even that won't appear until many weeks later?

Thank you