NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2016
Nomination.....
05-01-2016
Hello everyone,

Nominee Application for Ontario EE Streams form asks for dependent (children) passport numbers.

Our kids are added as dependents in their mother's passport so new passports must be issued obviously.

However the local Yemeni embassy advised there are no blank passports to be issued for the time being. Given the ongoing war in Yemen the central passport department there could not send anything to embassies out of the country.

How to handle this dilemma :eek:?

Perhaps attach an explanation letter? would this out-of-applicant-control problem is solid enough for the receiving case officer to accept the form with only the parents' passports?

Thanks.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Zee2015,

I think this is a good idea considering what's Yemen is going through (ala'h almost'aan) ..

Explain that you contacted and tried to do all what u can but its out your control because of this....etc.

Good Luck..

Zee2015

May 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2016
Nomination.....
05-01-2016
Indeed a situation no one has ever thought to see happening to one's country.

No ability to issue a passport? :eek:

The sudden surge of "lost" feeling the moment I got the news made me feel so blue :(

Thanks Maverickjo

Zee2015

May 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2016
Nomination.....
05-01-2016
Any one went through a similar situation?

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zee2015 said:
Any one went through a similar situation?
Hey buddy

All you can do is attached a detailed letter from the embassy itself, stating that as a Yemeni citizen you are not able to obtain a separate passport for you child. However, I have seen similar situation where cic will put the application on hold until you complete the requested document, SO please make sure the letter indicate YOU CAN NOT OBTAIN NEW/BLANK PASSPORT. I also messaged you

Zee2015

May 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2016
Nomination.....
05-01-2016
Thanks mate, will shoot for a letter from the embassy.

Zee2015

May 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2016
Nomination.....
05-01-2016
Guys, anyone got an update on this lately?

Zee2015

May 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2016
Nomination.....
05-01-2016
Good news: the embassy in Riyadh was able to issue passports only after scrutinizing my case in a great depth.

Be prepared and go there with the following documents under your arm:

• Print out from CIC OINP PT Nomination message, in A3 Landscape format in PDF file then print it, clearly showing the name & the date of OINP PT Nomination message
  • print out OINP application guide entirely take a highlighter and mark down (Step 3) of page 2 where the instruction says that you submit a Nominee Application Form
  • and the bottom page 14 where the instruction says to provide a copy of each dependent's passport page

Good luck!

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ربنا يحميكم ويحمي اليمن

I think all you have to do is to get an official letter from the embassy addressed to the CIC, explaining the situation. It is in the best interest of your family and it should not affect your chances with CIC.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zee2015 said:
Good news: the embassy in Riyadh was able to issue passports only after scrutinizing my case in a great depth.

Be prepared and go there with the following documents under your arm:

• Print out from CIC OINP PT Nomination message, in A3 Landscape format in PDF file then print it, clearly showing the name & the date of OINP PT Nomination message
  • print out OINP application guide entirely take a highlighter and mark down (Step 3) of page 2 where the instruction says that you submit a Nominee Application Form
  • and the bottom page 14 where the instruction says to provide a copy of each dependent's passport page

Good luck!
great news buddy, happy it worked for you

best of luck