Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Dear All,

I had paid IQAS through their online application on 7th of July 2017 and the copy of my documents were delivered via DHL from India to IQAS on 10th of July 2017. On the IQAS website it says that they will take a few days to process the courier and will send me an email of the acknowledgment, however I have not received any email acknowledgement from them in two weeks. Any one else facing delay from IQAS? what can I do?

Also in the meanwhile, I had contacted my University in the UK to send the degree and transcript to IQAS in Canada, but the University only sent the transcripts to IQAS and not the degree. They informed me after sending the courier that the degree can only be provided by the head university at a different location.

Will IQAS require degree copy also from the university? because on IQAS website it says "As part of your application, your academic transcripts / statement of marks for all years of study must be sent directly to IQAS by the issuing institution" it does not mention here that they require the degree copy. Please clarify?

Any clarity is deeply appreciated.

Regards

ZAT

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
IQAS do not require degree copy from university. Academic transcripts should be sent directly by your university. Copy of certificates along with other documents must be sent by you as a part of applicant package. I hope this clears your doubt.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Dear All,

I had paid IQAS through their online application on 7th of July 2017 and the copy of my documents were delivered via DHL from India to IQAS on 10th of July 2017. On the IQAS website it says that they will take a few days to process the courier and will send me an email of the acknowledgment, however I have not received any email acknowledgement from them in two weeks. Any one else facing delay from IQAS? what can I do?

Also in the meanwhile, I had contacted my University in the UK to send the degree and transcript to IQAS in Canada, but the University only sent the transcripts to IQAS and not the degree. They informed me after sending the courier that the degree can only be provided by the head university at a different location.

Will IQAS require degree copy also from the university? because on IQAS website it says "As part of your application, your academic transcripts / statement of marks for all years of study must be sent directly to IQAS by the issuing institution" it does not mention here that they require the degree copy. Please clarify?

Any clarity is deeply appreciated.

Regards

ZAT
transcripts are fine ... check your spam email folders and if u have not received any email contact them ..ASAP however one thing there assessment is taking 40 to 45 days becoz of the rush. of applicants

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
IQAS do not require degree copy from university. Academic transcripts should be sent directly by your university. Copy of certificates along with other documents must be sent by you as a part of applicant package. I hope this clears your doubt.
Hi, thank you for the clarification. I noticed that they did not specifically mention it in their website and hope they do not bring it up as additional documents.

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
transcripts are fine ... check your spam email folders and if u have not received any email contact them ..ASAP however one thing there assessment is taking 40 to 45 days becoz of the rush. of applicants
HI, just received an email from them that they have received my application and will send a second email for my uni documents. They have not mentioned processing time in their email.

Hope it does not take to long to process because they said over the phone that it usually takes 10 days to process after receiving all the documents.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
HI, just received an email from them that they have received my application and will send a second email for my uni documents. They have not mentioned processing time in their email.

Hope it does not take to long to process because they said over the phone that it usually takes 10 days to process after receiving all the documents.
there processing time now is a month buddy. ... so can't say positively about 10 days. The only reason for delay is high number of applications.