+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NLPNP processing time??? Please help me!!

Lafeeny

Apr 3, 2016
I'm not familiar with this process, however this is my story:
I'm international physician required work permit, I got Newfoundland License and I got an offer from eastern health authority. They told me you have to wait for the post to pass 4 weeks to extend the offer to international physician. They got JVA positive for the job and they asked me to send all the documents in the website to NLPNP office in St John's by mail. I enclosed all documents along with 150 $ provincal processing fee. And the federal fee will be later when we send you to the embassy.

They received my package last week, unfortunately no reply till now that confirm they have received the package.

What is the estimated processing time for NLPNP ? Is it in weeks or months? Please help me if you have any idea....

rsps

Feb 17, 2016
I submitted my application to the provincial office Mar. 2015 - got the official nomination Oct. 2015.
Hope that helps.

farazNLPNP

Jun 6, 2016
HI,
NLPNP process is simple, if you want to know the exact time frame- it's impossible to tell.
i have applied for NLPNP under skilled worker category NOC-B, in January 2nd 2016, got email from them in two weeks that they have received my docs. then NLPNP officer contacted me on 13th May 2016 asking for more docs. like latest bank statements,Birth certificate, Passport copy and current status in Canada copy. send them all same day... 18th May they called me and i had an interview over the phone for 2 hours and 35 mins..... then they called my employer next morning and she got interview for good one hour or so.. Friday the 20th May 2016 got Positive Result. They emailed me the NLPNP certificate with supporting docs. Applied for the PR 1st of June 2016.. waiting now

Ftita

May 17, 2017
HI,
NLPNP process is simple, if you want to know the exact time frame- it's impossible to tell.
i have applied for NLPNP under skilled worker category NOC-B, in January 2nd 2016, got email from them in two weeks that they have received my docs. then NLPNP officer contacted me on 13th May 2016 asking for more docs. like latest bank statements,Birth certificate, Passport copy and current status in Canada copy. send them all same day... 18th May they called me and i had an interview over the phone for 2 hours and 35 mins..... then they called my employer next morning and she got interview for good one hour or so.. Friday the 20th May 2016 got Positive Result. They emailed me the NLPNP certificate with supporting docs. Applied for the PR 1st of June 2016.. waiting now
Hello,
Can you please share the questions of the interview? I was sent an email asking for my phone number to possibly conduct an interview. Your quick answer will be much appreciated to prepare myself.
Thank you.

uma1982suthan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Hello,
Can you please share the questions of the interview? I was sent an email asking for my phone number to possibly conduct an interview. Your quick answer will be much appreciated to prepare myself.
Thank you.
Ftita,

Could you share your time line?

I just started working in NL and would like to take a decision on whether to go with NLPNP or EE. I heard a differential opinion from people. It seems that if your work permit has significant duration, then NLPNP would NOT process your application and if your WP is wanna expire soon, then NLPNP quickly issue you the PNP certificate. Could you share your opinion?

TomaToma

Nov 13, 2017
Guys... how long I should wait after receiving the acknowledgement email for receiving my NLPNP application? Please advise me....

TomaToma

Nov 13, 2017
Guys... how long I should wait after receiving the acknowledgement email for receiving my NLPNP application? Please advise me....

Teamcarlos21

May 15, 2018
Good day,
Have you recieved your nomination at this moment?
Would you mind sharing your timeline?
I’am waiting for their email after acknowledgment of receipt.

YPal

Star Member
Mar 19, 2011
Hi can someone tell me where JVA application can be downloaded from and what the processing fee is for it please?