+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Robindepiper

Sep 11, 2014
Hopefulval said:
Yes Chingy, thank you. One of our seniors who does not want to be name thinks that's the reason he has not received MR. I decided to ask on his behalf hoping he will see the response since he does not want to known albeit he is a known member of this forum. He thinks people who submit foreign PCC may be subject to more rigorous background checks.
Yes, I know of someone who submitted foreign PCC with original application who has received MR. Guess this pokes holes in the senior's theory. :D :D :D

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
You make me laugh,seriously. Well, i felt since your expression was here , i should just clear it here. If i do a PM with it, no one who has read our lines will know if there was a resolve.Hmmmm, how i can read anger. Na wa ooooo. I fear the "please" wey you use end your statement; my major reason for responding.

Anyways, i do not know anyone who has done that in this forum. I remain gentle! One love!
:D Na you sabi Gentleman Andrew! When we reach Canada, you go pay me for this wrong allegation sha! I'm just not letting you off the hook like that. However, na until we reach yonder. You owe me one in the meantime!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Robindepiper said:
Yes, I know of someone who submitted foreign PCC with original application who has received MR. Guess this pokes holes in the senior's theory. :D :D :D

You saved the question. Thanks

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulval said:
:D Na you sabi Gentleman Andrew! When we reach Canada, you go pay me for this wrong allegation sha! I'm just not letting you off the hook like that. However, na until we reach yonder. You owe me one in the meantime!

Do not worry, i will pay for your medicals here before i pay the allegation fee in Canada ( :)

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Robindepiper said:
Ehen! Robindepiper,na you I dey wait since. We are not looking to poke holes in theories here. We are looking to share and help each other and that means sharing information about timelines and specific info requested. The info you have just given has not added substantial value because we do not have a 'virtual name' and we have no timeline. Oya tell me now, how can it help my friend? Abi are you just looking to poke a hole?

No offence meant oh. It's just matter of factedly. Afterall, that's why we use these names. Abi you think say na 'Hopefulval my papa and mama name me? Ho!

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
I will be PMing you my a/c number shortly! Thank you in advance GentleA!

Do not worry, i will pay for your medicals here before i pay the allegation fee in Canada ( :)

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i dey come first. Never send am oooo
Haba! No be now, now. Na when the MR come! No fear, na when you don send updated POF go before you go pay.

Robindepiper

Sep 11, 2014
Hopefulval said:
Ehen! Robindepiper,na you I dey wait since. We are not looking to poke holes in theories here. We are looking to share and help each other and that means sharing information about timelines and specific info requested. The info you have just given has not added substantial value because we do not have a 'virtual name' and we have no timeline. Oya tell me now, how can it help my friend? Abi are you just looking to poke a hole?

No offence meant oh. It's just matter of factedly. Afterall, that's why we use these names. Abi you think say na 'Hopefulval my papa and mama name me? Ho!
Lol. No one here gave you the answer you were looking for, yet when I did, you turn around and say it wasn't helpful? It's waa o! (That's the English version of "Na waa o!"). :D

Anyway, the info I provided completely answered the question you asked and will hopefully help the senior either to stop speculating about things we have no way of knowing about, or if he insists, look for something else to speculate on. I really mean no offence, and I understand the anxiety, but I don't know if one can accurately speculate on why his application is being delayed, especially if he accurately filled his forms and submitted everything that was asked of him. I just shared information that put your question to rest, so even if you don't want to show some gratitude, showing ingratitude doesn't come across as very nice :D :p :-*

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Robindepiper said:
Lol. No one here gave you the answer you were looking for, yet when I did, you turn around and say it wasn't helpful? It's waa o! (That's the English version of "Na waa o!"). :D

Anyway, the info I provided completely answered the question you asked and will hopefully help the senior either to stop speculating about things we have no way of knowing about, or if he insists, look for something else to speculate on. I really mean no offence, and I understand the anxiety, but I don't know if one can accurately speculate on why his application is being delayed, especially if he accurately filled his forms and submitted everything that was asked of him. I just shared information that put your question to rest, so even if you don't want to show some gratitude, showing ingratitude doesn't come across as very nice :D :p :-*
My dear Robindepiper, I no go school oh! So put me down! You hear. We respect people's rights here and that includes the right to speculate, analyze and deduce anything we want. Whether it is right or wrong, we do not judge. Sometimes, it helps to douse tension. That is the tradition here. We are in the business of helping each other, making each other feel better or answering questions no matter how stupid they sound. And your answer did not put my question to rest.

Things are getting too technical for me oh! Abeg over to you. No further updates from me.

If na thank you, you want. Ah! Ah! You go chop am plenty! Thank you! Thank you thank you! Me, I no want palaver.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
No doubt AVO has been doing a great job, more grease to their elbow.

Any idea when we should be expecting back our stamped passports.
Its kind of hottest at this stage o..

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
Valentine667 said:
Despite d fact dat we didnt see any new update today, we still give glory to God for what he has done so far.Baba God pls continue these good works, dnt stop.Let there be open doors for all of us datare still waiting,dnt allow anybody to be left out.Give everyone of us reasons to glorify your name always and grant us all our heart desires without any delay.
amem!

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Floxzy said:
No doubt AVO has been doing a great job, more grease to their elbow.

Any idea when we should be expecting back our stamped passports.
Its kind of hottest at this stage o..
Phine_ay, ojoolusegun, Loofy, flooo, etal make Una answer na.