02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
coolK said:
Hello guys,
I just got a mail from AVO.

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 2(CAD$14,720) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,
It's a good thing. I guess the AVO official handling ur case wants u to have an updated POF before he sends ur MR. Please do dat as quickly as possible. Keep in mind u have to show proof of acquired funds. No borrowed funds will be accepted.

Good luck and congratulations in advance.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
coolK said:
Hello guys,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 2(CAD$14,720) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,
:) :) :)Congratulations! Simply update your POF. Seniors in the house will put you through if and when needed. Congrats again

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
sanmi13 said:
Guys help me out. I just got a mail from Accra, it is a Mail instructions for my spouse medicals. As the principal applicants, I have not received mine and so also our kids.

I hope all is well?

Sanmi13, first of all congratulations. The Medical forms are sent after the MR email. Did you get the MR email first? I guess you did. Now if what you have presently is forms for just your spouse, yours and the kids missing, then there is the possibility they made a mistake. Check again to be double sure and then send a mail to Accra informing them of the error. I am sure they will gladly fix it. Congrats atleast you have scaled a hurdle.

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
sanmi13 said:
Guys help me out. I just got a mail from Accra, it is a Mail instructions for my spouse medicals. As the principal applicants, I have not received mine and so also our kids.

I hope all is well?
Congrats! Thank God the rain is back! Not to worry, it will soon come. I think it takes few hours or days for medicals instructions to come. Since your spouse's own is around yours and that of kids will follow very shortly.
Those like Floxzy, et al. that got theirs will explain better.

Cheers.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Ah! Ah How come I am getting ignored!!! What have I done? In the meantime Congrats CoolK, Rahoan, Sanmi13 and all others to whom congratulations is due.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
coolK said:
Hello guys,

The skilled worker must

Sincerely,
This type of mail can be called "Initial gragra" they want you to prove yourself. My advise is update your POF and send it to them with a letter to explain yourself and also explain every new kobo that have just entered your account. Note: Its important you explain the source of all new funds through a cover letter to avoid a second mail from accra asking for the explanation. Good luck!

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
rahoan said:
guys!!!! the MR rain is back. i just got mine. my details are as follows: app submitted 08/07/2013, per: 07/10/2013. was told to pay RPRF, medical check, updated pcc and pof. i have 60 days to submit all.

anyone know why they have given me this much time. m still jumping here tho...
Congratulations Rohoan, if you dont need that much time you can gather all that and be dusted in 48hrs. Nothing stops you from submitting after then. Infact its better to submit as quick as possible. Congrats!!

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
coolK said:
Hello guys,

The skilled worker must

Sincerely,
I don't think its anything to worry about. I believe what the case officer wants is to be sure you have the funds for 2 persons, which is also updated POF. Probably you submitted assets with your app to CIO that are not easily convertible. Just ensure you provide explanation as to how you got your funds, possibly with some proofs. Its a good sign which indicates your MR is on the way.
I wish you the very best

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rahoan said:
guys!!!! the MR rain is back. i just got mine. my details are as follows: app submitted 08/07/2013, per: 07/10/2013. was told to pay RPRF, medical check, updated pcc and pof. i have 60 days to submit all.

Congrats! Pls what was your NOC?

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
rahoan said:

Thank God oh! Congratulations

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
sanmi13 said:

I hope all is well?
Congratulations! Ur Mr and that of your kids should follow shortly, keep crossed-fingers!

sanmi13

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013 (PER)
fatenny said:
Congratulations! Ur Mr and that of your kids should follow shortly, keep crossed-fingers!
Thanks for d congratulatory messages... I was a bit surprised because u could only see a mail addressed to my spouse and informing her of an attached document, which happens to be her medical examination instructions.
I think I'l do as advised here and wait couple of hours and if there is nothing then contact Accra.

Or what do u suggest? I have checked every section of my mailbox for any other mail from Accra but there is none!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahoan said:

Congrats!Is your initially submitted POF still at par with the present POF for each family is expected to submit that was updated by CIC?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolK said:
Hello guys,

The skilled worker must

Sincerely,

This is quite interesting.Can we know the means of POF that you initially submitted?It will really help in passing more constructive comments and guides.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
This is quite interesting.Can we know the means of POF that you initially submitted?It will really help in passing more constructive comments and guides.
Yes coolK what was the original POF you submitted fixed deposits, bank statement or assets? Your response will go a long way