None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
dada-karma said:
*Clears throat*
My people, I hail una oo. I have been away for a while. Wao, its really getting hot in here.
So happy with all the positive updates that you people have been 'sharing'. The refresh button on ma fone and that on my computer's browser have been begging for mercy but I won't grant 'em.
I look forward to many more positive updates IJN.

@ GENTLEANDREW et al you guys are doing great jobs there, please keep it up.
Also, my info on the list is incorrect. My app Filed date is : May 28th 2013 and not 24th. Also, my NOC is 2147. Please take cognizance of these.

Cheers

Dada-Karma
Thanks for the notification .
I will see to it that it's corrected as soon as possible.
Meanwhile .......I'm hoping to hear good news from you soonest.
Wishing you the best.
Cheers

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
kollins said:
Thanks for the notification .
I will see to it that it's corrected as soon as possible.
Meanwhile .......I'm hoping to hear good news from you soonest.
Wishing you the best.
Cheers
Thank you very much Kollins. Good news shall never depart from our individual homes IJN.
I so much look forward to sharing the news soonest.

Cheers

Dada-Karma

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
dada-karma said:
Thank you very much Kollins. Good news shall never depart from our individual homes IJN.
I so much look forward to sharing the news soonest.

Cheers

Dada-Karma
Amen :D
Cheers

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Acesbaby said:
Thanks FCB, Kollins, Kit01, Prefered, Canadian mum, Gentleandrew, Aijaywoke, Floxy, Tem, RonD72 , Nanonye, Phine_ay, Ty, Abeke, Shinemaster & Phunrae. May the Good Lord answer your prayers.

@ RonD72, Happy Birthday
@ Preferred, Yes o!, it is neccesary
@ Prophet Kollins keep up the good work.
@ Gentleandrew, d violent taketh it by force o, it is very neccessary

IT IS WELL!
Thanks a lot....

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
hello house, please help a friend. He is not on the forum. He got MR request yesterday plus the mail below

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4 (CAD$$21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with addition

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preferred said:
hello house, please help a friend. He is not on the forum. He got MR request yesterday plus the mail below

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4 (CAD$$21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with addition

How much was in the previous bank statement she submitted?The monies for each family class was reviewed in march this year•That might be the reason•

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Preferred said:

The skilled worker must

The request is simple enough......."Provide updates and show proof of your settlement of fund".......This is what the case officer is asking .The response looks so simple too but he or she needs to proof that she is the owner of the fund in the account.How will this be done without raising any forms of suspicion because of the limited time given with respect to the huge amount of money to be provided now depends on the applicant.
Is she or he has thought of this all these while,i expect a ready made response inform of a well documented statement of account void of suspicion ......if not,she has to proof she's the owner.
The options are limited but if she wants it,,,,,,,,...she needs to go for it.
He or she may put on sale a property to show as evidence.
He or she may request for his or her annual leave cash in the place of the work if not yet taken .
He or she may asked for loan at the place of work to cover up.........but the most important thing is for her to be able to proof to the case officer that the POF provided now is entirely his or her cash.
I'm sure this issue came up because of the updates of POF for family sizes in April,2014.
Wishing your friend well.
Cheers

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Thank you GentleAndrew, Much mann and Kollins

@ Gentleandrew, I am sure he had what was required for the size of his family at the time of application.

Will pass on all suggestions to him.

Thanks a million

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
Preferred said:

The skilled worker must

Hi Preferred, your friend is just being asked to provide updated POF. I am sure the POF he submitted is now lower than what is on the website now since the amount has been reviewed upwards. No cause for alarm, I just hope he has his POF ready. You can see they still sent him MR all the same.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Abeke said:
Hi Preferred, your friend is just being asked to provide updated POF. I am sure the POF he submitted is now lower than what is on the website now since the amount has been reviewed upwards. No cause for alarm, I just hope he has his POF ready. You can see they still sent him MR all the same.
Thanks Abeke. God bless you.

Do yo think he should fill all updated forms as well? They did not ask him for this though

Oboy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicatiom
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
kollins said:
The request is simple enough......."Provide updates and show proof of your settlement of fund".......This is what the case officer is asking .The response looks so simple too but he or she needs to proof that she is the owner of the fund in the account.How will this be done without raising any forms of suspicion because of the limited time given with respect to the huge amount of money to be provided now depends on the applicant.
Is she or he has thought of this all these while,i expect a ready made response inform of a well documented statement of account void of suspicion ......if not,she has to proof she's the owner.
The options are limited but if she wants it,,,,,,,,...she needs to go for it.
He or she may put on sale a property to show as evidence.
He or she may request for his or her annual leave cash in the place of the work if not yet taken .
He or she may asked for loan at the place of work to cover up.........but the most important thing is for her to be able to proof to the case officer that the POF provided now is entirely his or her cash.
I'm sure this issue came up because of the updates of POF for family sizes in April,2014.
Wishing your friend well.
Cheers
Members does it mean the amounts we were required to show as POF are actually only half of what we need for settlement depending on the family size??? Because I can see a one half statement in the case officers comment...

From experience can somebody confirm if it is authomatic for a case officer to request for updated POF if the value of the money u used for the initial application is no more equal to full required amount during the time the MR is been issued...

Highlyfavored

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
Soon IJN
Med's Done....
Soon IJN
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
Soon IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
Soon IJN
Acesbaby said:
Jehovah over do, the God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket has done it o! MR landed last night. PCC requested, but no POF.

Kollins u see y i had to attack the spirit of omission? :D

For everyone expecting theirs, it will come sooner than you expect.

IT IS WELL!!!
AMEN!!!
Congrats

imade ishaya

Apr 9, 2012
Preferred said:
Thanks Abeke. God bless you.

Do yo think he should fill all updated forms as well? They did not ask him for this though

hi was it fixed deposit ur friend used before or 6 month statement of account?

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Big Congratulations to my people: Acesbaby, Odafe, Phine-ay & Toni. As the others no gree acknowledge my greetings. Floxzy and the rest. Ok, make una continue..... Una go soon know say no be only una waka come.

Meanwhile, Floxzy babe, e be like say you be urhobo babe like me oh! Acesbaby, that kind praise wey commot from your mouth for our Jehovah over do don tell me say you sef no far from Niger Delta at all. Odafe, bros, I hail oh! To all ma people in the house, make una continue as no be only una waka come, we plenty and the one wey follow us for back plenty pass the ones wey dey release MR for dia is a God oh!

God bless you all as he perfects His work of patience in us in Jesus Name! Do I hear a big AMEN to that?!