Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Oh I missed that but I would have loved to read it so as to learn from it.

@ amyy .......positive updates will soon flood this forum soonest by His grace

GENTLEANDREW said:
Well,i have removed it.I thought we can always learn from issues as we wait for our positive news.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phunrae said:
Oh I missed that but I would have loved to read it so as to learn from it.

@ amyy .......positive updates will soon flood this forum soonest by His grace

I actually felt since she went angry over having something we can share and learn from,let me delete.But on the contrary,if a good number wants it,i will paste it again.We are still learning because we have never been there before(good and bad).

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Gentle Andrew, please post it again so we can be more informed. We learn everyday.

Cheers,
NwaMarie

Debarge

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
06-11-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
@Gentleandrew, pls repost.
I don't know for what reason and who banned me from posting on this forum for sometime now. I have this feeling that Accra will start sending our medicals soon since the new apps must be flooding their table now.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Debarge said:
@ Gentleandrew, pls repost.
I don't know for what reason and who banned me from posting on this forum for sometime now. I have this feeling that Accra will start sending our medicals soon since the new apps must be flooding their table now.

Thanks Debarge and NwaMarie.This is the message :

refusal decision
« on: August 19, 2014, 12:45:33 pm »

our application refused on Monday. We were asked to justified large sum of money put in the account by February 2014 when we were asked to conduct medical. An evidence of sales of property was sent to justify the large sum in the account then. Also a fix deposit certificate done for the fund immediately was also sent from the bank but the case worker rejected that he was not convience that we sold the property . Pls can i appeal thru an immigaration lawyer in canada ,if yes any link to a reliable lawyer.

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
GENTLEANDREW said:

refusal decision

our application refused on Monday. We were asked to justified large sum of money put in the account by February 2014 when we were asked to conduct medical. An evidence of sales of property was sent to justify the large sum in the account then. Also a fix deposit certificate done for the fund immediately was also sent from the bank but the case worker rejected that he was not convience that we sold the property . Pls can i appeal thru an immigaration lawyer in canada ,if yes any link to a reliable lawyer.
Wow, what Visa office was that? was it because it was fixed deposit? Am thinking the huge sum was deposited after a POF was requested by the visa office, sonst the doubt.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
GENTLEANDREW said:

refusal decision

Na orisiris just dey happen self. If u no get moni na wahala if u over get na wahala (POF). God dey.
In my case for a while now we decided to leave the POF amount in the account, not spending from it hope that is cool? Abi make we remove am?

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
Amyyy said:
Gdday all. Gentle Andrew I wish you can be posting positive updates rather than negative negatives Trully. Biko ejorrrr. We don't need such. We do see n read them on oda forums. Abeg. God bless
@amyyy pls understand that we do not only lean form those who make it tru (positve updates). We also learn for those who have issue in other to have larger understanding of how tins work. No disrespect meant
pls.

Debarge

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
06-11-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
@GentleAndrew, thank you for reposting.Pls, which visa office handled this case? This POF issue calls for extreme caution.

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
@gentleandrew,

But it Is funny for cic to expect one to put that kind of amount I n an account for 2yrs. And I am nt talking about those that borrowed.

I have used part of my pof for business transaction
In the quest to make more money, but I can always pull out the money when I need to show my pof.

I feel we should not be stangnant and nt Increase our monetary value if we have the resourses (liquid cash) to do so. As long as one can pull out the money wen we need it as pof.

My opinion

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
B.A said:
@ gentleandrew,

But it Is funny for cic to expect one to put that kind of amount I n an account for 2yrs. And I am nt talking about those that borrowed.

I have used part of my pof for business transaction
In the quest to make more money, but I can always pull out the money when I need to show my pof.

I feel we should not be stangnant and nt Increase our moneta

ry value if we have the resourses (liquid cash) to do so. As long as one can pull out the money wen we need it as pof.

My opinion

The visa office is our dear Accra oooo.They are the one handling that issue that I posted earlier.It is not easy to maintain that amount and I am sure that they know that for a truth•It is all about you giving it to them whenever they request for it but you must avoid depositing a lump of money at one go like depositing 2 million naira at once•If this is the case you must be ready to give a very convincing reason for the transaction•

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:

refusal decision

Andrew thanks for re-posting. As you can see from the response, its making sense. Lets trash this issue here once and for all. Me think its almost impossible to sell a house or any kind of property just within 2wks without selling at a lose and why would you want to sell at a lose? So whats our suggestion on dealing with issues like this because trust me someone might get a similar request. Certainly not me and not you reading this.

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
Floxzy said:
Andrew thanks for re-posting. As you can see from the response, its making sense. Lets trash this issue here once and for all. Me think its almost impossible to sell a house or any kind of property just within 2wks without selling at a lose and why would you want to sell at a lose? So whats our suggestion on dealing with issues like this because trust me someone might get a similar request. Certainly not me and not you reading this.

I think d best is to put the money in bits, if it is 2mil, u can split in 420k, 510, 410, 380, 280,. Then it wuld build for a week and u print it out

shinemaster

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Chingy said:
I think d best is to put the money in bits, if it is 2mil, u can split in 420k, 510, 410, 380, 280,. Then it wuld build for a week and u print it out
What are your sincere opinions about fixed deposit? I feel its the best option (Your money is kept and it generates very little income and there is no risk of spending part of it). Hope accra would not ask where the money was gotten from if you can print at-least a years bank statement of the fixed deposit.
Pls comments............. we have come to far to make simple mistakes. May God take control.

sanmi13

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013 (PER)
Still on POF, pls friends can I use a combination of my
spouse fixed deposit account statement together with my own
savings account statement to make the POF?

Secondly, I hope there is nothing wrong if I present a bank account
statement that is different from the one I used for my initial
application. I changed my bank because I got another bank with a
higher interest on the fixed deposit. I hope in the event that am been
asked for an updated POF I can use another bank statement
inasmuch as it has the required amount.