+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
PORPHRY said:
Please help me praise the Lord Almighty as my wife was delivered of a bouncing baby boy on 140415, mother,child and father are very well.. May He make delivery easy for all expectant mothers, Amen

Halleluyah. Congratulations

Royal Dee

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2015
Congratulations my brother. this is a great news. it is well with your baby in Jesus name. pls pm me ur phone no. i lost it when my phone crashed.
PORPHRY said:
Please help me praise the Lord Almighty as my wife was delivered of a bouncing baby boy on 140415, mother,child and father are very well.. May He make delivery easy for all expectant mothers, Amen

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations PORPHRY on your new addition, all is well with you and your family.

PORPHRY said:

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Wishing all who are going to Accra for interview journey mercies and a successful outcome. It will all surely end in praise for all of you.

tbaba said:
For all those schedule to attend interview this week, I'm using this opportunity to wish you well. And I pray it will surely end in praise for you all. Amen

LGuinivere

Mar 28, 2015
Thanks Kollins!
I have a question with regards my POF . I had up to 1.9m as at january which I had been saving up. In jan we withdrew 1.7m for a business of supplies my hunny did which we put back again . My question is , will they ask for proof of this business and if yes, what kind is acceptable? Reciepts?

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
LGuinivere said:
Thanks Kollins!
I have a question with regards my POF . I had up to 1.9m as at january which I had been saving up. In jan we withdrew 1.7m for a business of supplies my hunny did which we put back again . My question is , will they ask for proof of this business and if yes, what kind is acceptable? Reciepts?
Yes, they will.

You will need your CAC documents, the LPO issued by the people you supplied to. , the invoice you tendered, the payment trail from the client to your hunny's account, correspondence etc you may also provide the receipt you got from the place where you sourced for the products you supplied....

And all the support documents you have.

All the best

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
LGuinivere said:
Thanks Kollins!
If I were you,I will get every documents/mails/correspondences that relates to the supply business.
As already told,please get all the documents ready right from the invitation to supply document to the last correspondence receipts....everything...do get them ready as you can never be too prepared for AVO since you dont know how they will take it especially if you dont have your gcms notes ready.
All the best.
Cheers.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
PORPHRY said:
Congratulations. Praise the Lord.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
To everyone having interview with AVO this week, The Lord will go with u and make the crooked way straight. Success is ur portion.

LGuinivere

Mar 28, 2015
Plenty people went for the interview yesterday yet nobody has posted. From hearsay I hear it was...tough.
Did you use agent? Why? What's the number of chairs in your canteen? Your office address etc. People working in the same office had their answers compared. The interview was inconclusive. They said they would get back to them later.
Somebody plz post your experience!

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
LGuinivere said:
Plenty people went for the interview yesterday yet nobody has posted. From hearsay I hear it was...tough.
Did you use agent? Why? What's the number of chairs in your canteen? Your office address etc. People working in the same office had their answers compared. The interview was inconclusive. They said they would get back to them later.
Relax God is in control...God is no man..and God always and everyday turns inconclusive thing to blessed conclusions.All those that went yesterday will have a blessed conclusion and all you guys going after God will conclude in your favors.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LGuinivere said:

Let us just be positive. There is nothing God cannot do. This very exercise is normal because if you dig deep into their website you will find where they said that some applicants file will be selected for verification and interview especially when they are not cleared with certain things. Now they will go back and compare things especially if they have made some background checks before you came around. That is where the issue of consistency and accuracy comes in. God will help us at this stage not to be victim of circumstances.

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
PORPHRY said:
our success prayer goes to all interviewee, may God be with you all
[/quot
I sent CSE for additional family on 22nd April,2015 and i got a response on the 24th April asking me for updated forms, birth cert , passport and $150(CAD). Can someone with such experience please tell me at what stage will they ask for additional POF?

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
GENTLEANDREW said:
Let us just be positive. There is nothing God cannot do. This very exercise is normal because if you dig deep into their website you will find where they said that some applicants file will be selected for verification and interview especially when they are not cleared with certain things. Now they will go back and compare things especially if they have made some background checks before you came around. That is where the issue of consistency and accuracy comes in. God will help us at this stage not to be victim of circumstances.
I'll say a BIG AMEN to your prayers. My thoughts are with them for positive results

canada4mind

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Top of the morning to everyone in the forum. I landed in Alberta with my family 2 weeks back and I thank God that we are settling in very well. That said, I have a big challenge in obtaining a driver license here at alberta because my wallet mysteriously disappeared on me at MMA while trying to checkin. Every effort to get a replacement back from home don't seem to be working. As I have been told, the license cannot be reissued in absentia, so I have to be physically present at the FRSC office to have the license reissued. I still remember the details on the misplaced license as I was able to pull out my details from the FRSC website with my ID number and my date of birth. Also, a contact back home said it might be possible for him to assist me with an international driver license, but I need to know if my misplaced license details or an international driver license can assist me in any way.