+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIANS APPLYING UNDER NOC 3112.

confirmedimmigrant

Jun 2, 2010
Hello, fellow NIGERIANS... applying under noc3112. . APPLICATION SENT 17TH MAY 2010- RECEIVED AT NS 21st MAY 2010, VISA OFFICE LONDON. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. ;D

confirmedimmigrant

Jun 2, 2010
Wow... 20 views and no response.So where are all the nigerians on NOC 3112? Anyway may be i am the only nigerian on 3112....or may be am the last person standing. pheww....then good for me. :p ;D

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Hi, I sent it to CIO i february.
I want to ask how long should I leave the money in my account after sending statement of account to visa office. I use my money for business and I dont want to ground my business now. When can I withdraw the money from my account. Do they check with the bank how much is there. I dont want to loose my market and since its still my money i can do business with it and make more money before going to canada. please help resolve this issue.

confirmedimmigrant

Jun 2, 2010
Hi, if u have submitted documents its best you leave it there untouched because u wont know when they would make enquries to ur bank. Secondly what stage r u right now? did u apply under 3112. where is ur visa office. cheers.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
confirmedimmigrant said:
Hi, if u have submitted documents its best you leave it there untouched because u wont know when they would make enquries to ur bank. Secondly what stage r u right now? did u apply under 3112. where is ur visa office. cheers.
The above statement is bad advise, of course he can use his money whenever he wants. However, if they ask for updated prrof of funds you must be able to show that you have the money. Moreover, if he is trading with the money there will be evidence of transactions in and out on a regular basis.

Confirmed, for your information your bank account transactions are confidential and no bank will divulge your account details/transactions to anyone that is why the CHC ask you for your original bank statement, they don't go asking your bank manager.

Peace!!

confirmedimmigrant

Jun 2, 2010
ANIGERIAN,U R FUNNY, AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. WHEN U DROP A BANK STATEMENT IT IS VERIFIED AS PER CONTENT OF STATEMENT.FROM YOUR BANK. WHEN IT DOES NOT TALLY U WILL NEED TO PROVIDE UPDATED PROOF THAT U STILL HAVE THE FUND. ....IF GIVEN THE CHANCE. YOU R TOLD TO PROVIDE UPDATE BECOS THEY BELIEVE U PROBABLY MIGHT NOT HAVE THE CASH AGAIN. U DONT KNOW WHEN THE REQUEST WOULD BE MADE, WHAT IF UR BIZNESS MONEY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR RETURN WHEN REQUEST IS MADE. ANY RECENT LUMP DEPOSIT IS AS GOOD AS BORROWED MONEY. MOST EMBASSIES KNOW DAT.. GET IT AND STOP MISLEADING PPLE. :p

Iwin2

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
26th July,2012
Med's Done....
2nd August,2012
Passport Req..
6th Nov, 2012
Confirmed Immigrant is perfectly correct.Experience they say is the best teacher.ANigeria responded based on the general satement in the application guide which the visa officer can interprete against anybody that leaves a loophole. THE GENERAL ADVICE IS THAT DON'T GIVE THE VISA OFFICER ANY LOOPHOLE TO REJECT UR VISA.It is better to be extremely careful than to be sorry.U can't afford to waste money and go tru all the emotional tortures in waiting for visa again.All the best to everyone.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
IMPORTANT PLS

I need people to help on the matter of work experience. I want to know how much I am going to get from my work experience. I am a medical doctor I have 2year experience in a field of medicine and another 2 years in another field of medicine. Both field is listed on on NOC website. Will they score me for 4years experience or do I have to have the 4years in a single field. What will I score. Please help me . I am sending my doc to visa office soon. I need to know so that I can plan my things

loyer

May 22, 2010
a colleague,who is applying under NOC 3112 told me d 2 transcripts he want 2 send to CHC from 2 universities shows date of birth 06/04/1976
his IELTS and Passport carries date of birth 06/04/1978

has anyone experience such before
what can he do.

i am also applying under NOC 3112.

confirmedimmigrant

Jun 2, 2010
@loyer... Is it an error from the university on the transcript or error from passport office on the passport or delibrate attempt from the individual to have real age and official age? Well either way... is presumed as fraud,until proven otherwise. d error must be put on university or passport office.if passport office then correction from passport office,if university then correction from university. if neither of the two.....hmmm.....I smell fraud and any attempted attempt to send to CHC, means you are seeking long background check cos every other info could as well be fraud. :eek:

sleekchic

Jan 9, 2018
Hello, fellow NIGERIANS... applying under noc3112. . APPLICATION SENT 17TH MAY 2010- RECEIVED AT NS 21st MAY 2010, VISA OFFICE LONDON. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. ;D
Hello,

I realize this is a very old post but i need to ask you a few questions. Which Job Title did you put in your EE profile under NOC 3112? Is 'Medical Officer' OK or it should be Medical Doctor? Are you in Canada? How has it been for you since you got there please share.

Thank you