+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Nursing Certificate Assessment

HennieWealth

Oct 5, 2021
Hi there! My name is Grace and I am a Nigerian Registered Nurse with close to 4 years of nursing practice. I attended College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan, and did a one month course in Occupational Health Nursing at the College of Advanced Nursing Studies, Oyo. It's been over a year since I started the immigration journey and yet, nothing has worked out. I spent 7 months on my WES assessment and the report was that my education cannot be compared to that of Canada. I was instructed to go for another organization like ICAS but I am scared considering the wasted time and money and dashed hope gotten from WES. I need your help please. Do you know if my College of Nursing certificate could be used for immigration (Skilled Workers/Express Entry) or will I keep having the same result? Has any nurse from my school had a favourable report that was used for express entry? If yes, which organization was used please? I wanted to go for PNP but I have no one in the provinces and when I thought of work permit, I have no hospital to link up with to provide help. Eagerly awaiting your reply. Thanks.