Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
Hello everyone. I need professional advice and tips on how to get visa to study ACCA in Canada.I got accepted to STOUFFVILLE COLLEGE,Toronto. I am about to apply for study visa. My prog.commences in July,2011. I also wish to share experience with anyone that shares the same experience similar to mine.

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Well matey the first hurdle is why you want to do acca in canada when you can do it in nigeria at fraction of the cost?

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Getting study permit for any level is same. All you need do is visit this site www.nigeria.gc.ca you will find all the information you need. That is if you are applying from nigeria. You have got to submit your application ASAP as the minimum time to submit application is 3month to resumption time. I have submitted that of my son cos he is scheduled for resumption in sept 2011.

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011

I dont agree with A.A. You app will be declined until you come up with a valid reason why accca in canada and not nigeria. This is your main problem forget everything else in the meantime.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
i disagree with you macpac.the reason is not important, it is assuring them that you would leave their country on completion of the course and proof of funds that matter in the whole process. Once those two are solid you would make it. recent studies have proven that

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011

Are you on the joy juice? The most important thing is the reason otherwise they would not ask for it! Trust me matey this is the main issue.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I understand that at one point Nigerians were not allowed entry into canada and most E.U countries for the obvious reason of faking academic documents.So i think you really have to be smart at the time of interview and please,please dont fake any documents and do remember to take them for certification first before you forward to the consulate for assesment.

NOTE: Pls,pls,pls and please dont fake any document otherwise i wish you well

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
To be on the safe side, ensure everything is ok. Like Habil said do not fake any document, you could be accused of misrepresentation which leads to ban. Only present what you have.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also please dont misbehave towards the immigration officer, keep in mind he is doing his job and don't take it personally. No swearing, no slamming on the desk, no lying, no name calling and making faces or spitting. Dress appropriately, polished shoes, ironed clothes, make it look like you are serious about studying in Canada...good luck

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011

Ok lets say you get am interview and vo than asks you why acca in canada? What are going to say?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

macthepak said:
Ok lets say you get am interview and vo than asks you why acca in canada? What are going to say?
In Nigeria you can buy the acca but I would like to earn the acca from Canada and then tell people I earned it....sounds kosher?

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011

newtone said:
In Nigeria you can buy the acca but I would like to earn the acca from Canada and then tell people I earned it....sounds kosher?
That is a load of "cheap sausage" mate. Of course you cannot buy ACCA!!

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[
  • i]Hi all.

Just like i said before,Nigerians were known to be faking documents and that was true because a follow up on their documents revealed that most of them who had applied for masters/degrees programs didnt even have high school ceertificates.I read on the embassy reviews and they claimed that.

If you check the CANADIAN IMMIGRATION website what you are asking for is all detailed their.It starts with documentation and the process goes on.Pls,pls pls take your time and read the process carefully even 10 times until you understand what is expected of you there.

If they ask you why ACCA in CANADA and not in NIGERIA just be tactful/creative and say something like: ''ACCA here in Nigeria is more theoretical than practical while in CANADA it comes along with project work,internship and intense research and sturdy so that by the time of graduation you wont only graduate with your certifacate but also first class work experience and exposure.

PLS,PLS,PLS,PLS AND PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME ON EACH AND EVERY STEP YOU MAKE TOWARDS YOUR APPLICATION.

May you succeed.

God bless you all. [/i]

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Habil, does that mean we can assume Nigerians are cheaters and fakes and approach cases from Nigeria with more caution wouldn't that mean Pakistanis are Muslim fanatics and terrorists in light of whats happening in the world. Therefore Nigerians and Pakistanis should be screened more rigorously? Is this the reason why it takes longer in some countries to obtain visa? Is this a fair assumption?