Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
AHYO said:
av u submitted for visa?
I will do that on Monday. did u submit online or paper?

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
OyBosEnEmm said:
Can you share the list of document you have for submission?
the normal forms which are downloaded from CIC, My upfront e-medical form, Letter of Acceptance and my uni transcript, my letter of explanation, attached with my birth cert, employment letter, academic certs, a copy of my passport photograph, international passport, and letters from my sponsors and their bank statement.

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
I will submit online

chimetex2002

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
N4 58' 15.3084" E8 19" 44.9832"
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
10-09-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22/09/2016, 16/02/2017
Med's Request
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016; Passed 12-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/04/2017
Hello Peopl,

I would need your advice on what to do and how best I can repackage my application. I was refused on June 2nd for 4 reasons which are:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

-Travel history
-Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
-Purpose of visit
-Personal assets and financial status.

I have never travelled before outside my home country(Nigeria), I have a job here at home as an IT officer where I also stated in my SOP that I will return after my Diploma program. The purpose of Visit is for studies which I clearly stated. Then my bank statement was what I presented to show my financial status. I am single and I am 27yrs. I graduated with a BSc. in computer science in 2009 and I have been working. I do not have any gaps.

Please help me with some ideas or re-applying. This will be much appreciated.

willxclusive

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
@ Chimetex.

I will give you rejection breakdown on the listed factors:

1, Travel History: Certainly you have not traveled out of Nigeria before and all of a suden, you wanna go for Diploma program in Canada. What is your motivation? A strongly worded reason should be stated in your study plan

2, Families: As a single man above the age of 21, you are considered an adult and a grown up who can live with or without his parents, also as a single man, you are considered a potential threat for immigration fraud by trying to get citizenship through contract marriage called (sham marriage), You poses the risk of overstaying. Based on the these facts, you need to go the extra mile to prove to the immigration officer that you cant do without you family, that you cant run away nor overstay. You need to show a strong tie to home country by means of real estate asset, family, employment or investment.

3, Purpose of visit: This is a very strong reason for rejection, if you apply 100 times, it will always be rejected for this reason: After a bachelor degree in computer science and with close to six years working experience in similar field which already made you a qaulified professional in the field, so why going back for diploma program? The immigration officer would either think you are insane or you just wanna use that to move to Canada and never return. If you ever wanna show you are a bachelor degree holder, then you should consider going for master degree but if you have a reason to go for a diploma program, then your bachelor degree should be thrown in the trash and never mention in your application. Now, its too late, its mentioned and they have record of your document.

Lastly, Personal asset and financial status: how much do you have? since when? whats are your source or proof of income? whats your current monthly salary? how did you prove to return after study? what do you wanna return too? Putting myself in the position of an immigration officer, I have loads of unlimited questions to ask which you have not been able to answer in your application.

For the above reasons, no amount of fasting and prayer will make CIC grant that study permit. So review, modified and re apply. Good luck.

Hope to get some fee for this detailed info ;D

chimetex2002

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
N4 58' 15.3084" E8 19" 44.9832"
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
10-09-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22/09/2016, 16/02/2017
Med's Request
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016; Passed 12-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/04/2017
@willxclusive

I thank you very much for your honest critique

Lemme skip factor 1

factor 2: family/home ties: I did not mention anything about my family but I have a fiancee which I did not mention also> i thought my job upon return would serve as home ties to bring me back to Nigeria? please how can I demonstrate effective and sure home ties?

Factor 3: purpose of visit: I admit my expensive mistake in applying with a diploma. In my bsc I mad a 2-2 and cannot get a direct masters in canada. Can I apply for a PGD and use it tpo apply to the embassy? The pgd is going to be related to my first degree. Please whats ur take on this?

factor 4: I only stated my job as the primary thing I am coming back to. My father has a property with the surveryors report and deed of agreement. Can I attache that i my next application? will it suffice? whats ur idea on this?

Please ask me all the questions u can. I am more than willing to learn. I am looking to apply for a winter intake admission in PGD.

I look forward to your honest critique

willxclusive said:
@ Chimetex.

I will give you rejection breakdown on the listed factors:

1, Travel History: Certainly you have not traveled out of Nigeria before and all of a suden, you wanna go for Diploma program in Canada. What is your motivation? A strongly worded reason should be stated in your study plan

2, Families: As a single man above the age of 21, you are considered an adult and a grown up who can live with or without his parents, also as a single man, you are considered a potential threat for immigration fraud by trying to get citizenship through contract marriage called (sham marriage), You poses the risk of overstaying. Based on the these facts, you need to go the extra mile to prove to the immigration officer that you cant do without you family, that you cant run away nor overstay. You need to show a strong tie to home country by means of real estate asset, family, employment or investment.

3, Purpose of visit: This is a very strong reason for rejection, if you apply 100 times, it will always be rejected for this reason: After a bachelor degree in computer science and with close to six years working experience in similar field which already made you a qaulified professional in the field, so why going back for diploma program? The immigration officer would either think you are insane or you just wanna use that to move to Canada and never return. If you ever wanna show you are a bachelor degree holder, then you should consider going for master degree but if you have a reason to go for a diploma program, then your bachelor degree should be thrown in the trash and never mention in your application. Now, its too late, its mentioned and they have record of your document.

Lastly, Personal asset and financial status: how much do you have? since when? whats are your source or proof of income? whats your current monthly salary? how did you prove to return after study? what do you wanna return too? Putting myself in the position of an immigration officer, I have loads of unlimited questions to ask which you have not been able to answer in your application.

For the above reasons, no amount of fasting and prayer will make CIC grant that study permit. So review, modified and re apply. Good luck.

Hope to get some fee for this detailed info ;D

Jennify

Jun 4, 2015
AHYO said:
wat course...have u applied for visa...? did mine today.
Business administration. I Wasanbanga looking for some scholarship or something like that cause the fede is hell high. Have you recieved reply?

Huzein

Oct 7, 2015
Please friend how can I apply into dominican college in canada and when is there next admission processing pls I need your urgent reply thanks