+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
TeeOMISORE said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Maikudi, bros of life, thanks for this update, it gladens my heart for we shall not be as the forgotten.

Kingskid my sister, Sis Teju and all my paddys...eku suru, we must enter MB this year in Jesus Name. ;D :D ;) :-*

TeeOMISORE,

Good to hear from you. By faith our prayers of having a barbecue party has been answered in Jesus Name, Amen.

Maikudi

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
kenolat said:
Hi Maikudi,
I'm a newbie on the forum. Pls can you send the link where you got this info.
Thanks.

Hello Kenolat,

First, welcome to this forum. What stage are you? In regards to your question I cannot send you a link to where I got that information I can however say it is credible because I belong to multiple forums on Canada immigration.

Maikudi

kenolat

Apr 3, 2014
maikudi said:
Hello Kenolat,

First, welcome to this forum. What stage are you? In regards to your question I cannot send you a link to where I got that information I can however say it is credible because I belong to multiple forums on Canada immigration.

Maikudi
Thank you. i am happy to be part of the forum. i am not the main applicant but i follow my husband's application every step of the way. He has currently received AOR but we don't know if the file has been moved from federal level. It just says in process and nothing more.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
kenolat said:
Thank you. i am happy to be part of the forum. i am not the main applicant but i follow my husband's application every step of the way. He has currently received AOR but we don't know if the file has been moved from federal level. It just says in process and nothing more.

Kenolat,

Several people on this forum are not the principal applicant (including me) so it is not a big deal. Have you been able to link your application online yet? I am guessing you just received your AOR this February. Ideally, when you receive your AOR, your file has left Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Maikudi

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Teju said:
My sisters, I believe God will make us glad soon. Honestly, if I haven't got you people I would have been a loner who doesn't know what to do again! I want to tell you by the special grace of God very soon we will be having get togethers there if there's any English like that. Maikudi, Lakesyde, Awhydot,Ayokunlex and a host of others that I haven't mentioned their names. By the grace of God non of us shall be found wanting in the name of Jesus. We the mamas will host while the men will go get us drinks. :D :p. IT IS WELL.
Cheers.
Amen my dear sister.

kenolat

Apr 3, 2014
maikudi said:
Kenolat,

Several people on this forum are not the principal applicant (including me) so it is not a big deal. Have you been able to link your application online yet? I am guessing you just received your AOR this February. Ideally, when you receive your AOR, your file has left Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Maikudi
Ok. Thank you for the explanation. We received AOR on the 9th of January, 2017 and my husband's account has been linked to myCiC. Some people say you are meant to receive a 2nd AOR. How true is that? Just anxious. This waiting is not easy at all.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
kenolat said:
Ok. Thank you for the explanation. We received AOR on the 9th of January, 2017 and my husband's account has been linked to myCiC. Some people say you are meant to receive a 2nd AOR. How true is that? Just anxious. This waiting is not easy at all.
which waiting??????????????????????

Maikudi, do you want to help me ask her .

Pele ooooooooooo ;D :mad: :D ;) :) :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

kenolat

Apr 3, 2014
kingskid said:
which waiting??????????????????????

Maikudi, do you want to help me ask her .

Pele ooooooooooo ;D :mad: :D ;) :) :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
Kingskids, pls don't get me wrong. Our waiting began since July 2014 when we submitted to MPNP. It took over 2 years to get nomination, and then we had to rewrite ielts before submitting to federal. I feel you my brother and I know it doesn't get any easier. You would think that after waiting for over 2 years at MPNP stage, we would have been cooked in the pot of patience but it still doesn't get any easier. What I really want to know is if we will get a 2nd AOR when our file is transferred? Thanks.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
kenolat said:
Kingskids, pls don't get me wrong. Our waiting began since July 2014 when we submitted to MPNP. It took over 2 years to get nomination, and then we had to rewrite ielts before submitting to federal. I feel you my brother and I know it doesn't get any easier. You would think that after waiting for over 2 years at MPNP stage, we would have been cooked in the pot of patience but it still doesn't get any easier. What I really want to know is if we will get a 2nd AOR when our file is transferred? Thanks.
Hi, she's trying to tell you no more waiting! Your file would be transferred to London visa office and the process will be so fast.

kenolat

Apr 3, 2014
Teju said:
Hi, she's trying to tell you no more waiting! Your file would be transferred to London visa office and the process will be so fast.
Ok Teju. I really pray so. Thank you all for your responses.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Na wa o! people that got AOR ending of last month are getting medical request today :eek: I hope CIC has not forgotten us we that our files are in AVO because those that there files were transferred to London are super quick in processing...

MabKaz

Star Member
May 4, 2016
maikudi said:
Na wa o! people that got AOR ending of last month are getting medical request today :eek: I hope CIC has not forgotten us we that our files are in AVO because those that there files were transferred to London are super quick in processing...
I will suggest that another petition should be raised on this action.Emphasis should be laid on First come first serve culture of CIC and that
most people have been waiting for so long e.g close to 20months. Dont be suprise that those pending files may be abandoned in Ghana for many months. Dollar is rising everyday.

It is not fair at all.

Remember that this people have alot to do and only when their attention are being called that is when they reflects.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
MabKaz said:
I will suggest that another petition should be raised on this action.Emphasis should be laid on First come first serve culture of CIC and that
most people have been waiting for so long e.g close to 20months. Dont be suprise that those pending files may be abandoned in Ghana for many months. Dollar is rising everyday.

It is not fair at all.

Remember that this people have alot to do and only when their attention are being called that is when they reflects.

Hello MabKaz,

You are 100% correct we cannot continue like this....i think it was the pressure that made them do this in the first place but we cannot stop as you said we have to keep on sending them e-mails so that our files will not be abandoned. I feel cheated :mad:

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
This is a good development for individuals still at the MPNP stage an MP in Manitoba is protesting the slow processing of MPNP applications. This is the link....www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/cindy-lamoureux-sit-in-manitoba-legislature-1.3995474

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Maikudi,

how you dey, i hope fine. bros do you know i have thought of it before that applications may have been forgotten. i even envisioned what it would take to go to Accra and physically protest the delays so that our applications can be dusted and treated. on the other hand i am thinking that now i need to send an email of my own so that i can see their answer. should i send them a mail...i want to see if i can provoke a differnt answer from AVO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D