+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigeria Banks to use as Proof of Funds

Paschal1

Jan 9, 2024
Please my brothers and sisters from Nigeria , I wish to know if is okay to use a Kuda bank statement for my Canadian study permit application as that is the only active bank my brother has with good inflows and history
And he is to be my sponsor

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please my brothers and sisters from Nigeria , I wish to know if is okay to use a Kuda bank statement for my Canadian study permit application as that is the only active bank my brother has with good inflows and history
And he is to be my sponsor
How old are you? You can try. He will want to show enough funds to support his family, as well as your education. Assume you have paid first year tuition. He has to show 4 months of statements.

Paschal1

Jan 9, 2024
How old are you? You can try. He will want to show enough funds to support his family, as well as your education. Assume you have paid first year tuition. He has to show 4 months of statements.
Okay thank you , and I’m 23, I am going for 2 year diploma course in a college

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay thank you , and I’m 23, I am going for 2 year diploma course in a college
Do you have any post secondary educaiton? You are over 21 so IRCC may not consider your brother’s funds. Does he have kids and a family to support? How will you support yourself and pay second year tuition because part time jobs will not cover tuition?