+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egrace

Congrats on completing the Meds.

Is there any further news on the people that got the e-meds? Have they done their medicals yet? Pls update us, so we go dey prepared...those of us looking forward to the MR.

Peace!!!

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
egrace62 said:
my good pple.... una thank u o.... finally i did my medicals in VI 2day o. it cost 28k
there actually are more nigerians out there who are doing this canada PR-stuff too o... about 7 today....
Dear egarce,

CONGRATULATION!!!. Now for you package ur passport ready for the main thing. make u try manage NIPOST ooo, make we dey use 'make in nigeria' remember, good people, great nation!!
Fiirm

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Egrace
Congrats on the steps. I am glad that God did not allow the RAT to consume the 100000000CAD$ Documents

I will suggest that any one that is updating his/her doc at Accra should include a pre-paid courier envelope with it for MR
I did include that in my full doc submission
If RAT non wak am, armed robber fit thief am for post office, or thief-thief jan koriko fit gab am

Mazi Naija PAPA, do not worry, you are the next to receive MR

Anty IG and Anty TINU, we go generally block one day, No cause for alarm

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
egrace62 said:
my good pple.... una thank u o.... finally i did my medicals in VI 2day o. it cost 28k
there actually are more nigerians out there who are doing this canada PR-stuff too o... about 7 today....
@ Dan, thnks for the company today o... u too much bros.... i would av spent hours looking for the hidden Clinic that will readily pass for an horticulturist garden anyday....
@ Pa'cestor Naija Pickin... i thank baba GOD say rat no chop the thing o

@ LOOlo: the way u compose that right up about the meeting was WHaOO...very creative indeed. but u talk say una won dissect me. maybe i might reconsider coming o. at least Pa Reddish don remove himslf from the equation :D

@ Obie: the rat for vomit am o. if to say rat chop am o......
@ Reddish so the 28k is not inclusive of postage....... so na NIPOST then go carry am go give again? HAA, pls let me knw ooo. so i can rush dwn 2mao to pay for fedex o.... i no fit start anoda round of vigil untop letter again o :D
@Egrace na wa for you oooo! You think say i go gree make NIPOST take 100ft pole touch my medical result, that 28k is inclusive of courier fee in short i even request to get the tracking no. but they said accra asked them not to give it out.
Bros i no just comot myself for the meeting ooo na work condition cause am i for show for the background and follow our able Pa drag some of the "CHAIRMAN" wen go dey available lol

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

There were 3post june 2005, 2PNP's, 2FAMs & me SW1, dnt knw if there were odas after i left. Meanyl i had called Yaba 2days ago and i was told they av bn fully bookd till nxt week friday july 22nd. Na wa o.

@ ANIGERIAN, all i saw 2day came with d old sch MR O.perhaps this e-MR is stil selective.

@ theJAcKSON, U SURE ARE RIGHT. Those who wish to submit a rturn courier shld do it at d tym of doc update COS if d rturn courier is usd at d tym of initial file submissn,d courier ll jst b wastd in sending d AOR

Imole

Dec 30, 2010
I wish you all good luck on this forum. I want to share my experience on medical with some of you.
I did my medical last week with my wife and two children. My wife was pregnant as at the time the medical came and
we did not envisage that she might be counselled not to take her own DIGITAL CHEST X_RAY because of the effect this
might have on the unborn child. She was advised not to take the risk and so she could not complete her medical along with the rest of the family. In essence the message is that if your wife is pregnant as at the time of your medical, your medical report assesment (MRA) will be delaid. I tried searching for information on this on there web site and it was stated in there that the choice is purely that of the applicant to do the medical or stay until after delivery. It pained me because the pregnancy is still in its early stages but man proposes God disposes...

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!

egrace62 said:
There were 3post june 2005, 2PNP's, 2FAMs & me SW1, dnt knw if there were odas after i left. Meanyl i had called Yaba 2days ago and i was told they av bn fully bookd till nxt week friday july 22nd. Na wa o. @ ANIGERIAN, all i saw 2day came with d old sch MR O.perhaps this e-MR is stil selective. @ theJAcKSON, U SURE ARE RIGHT. Those who wish to submit a rturn courier shld do it at d tym of doc update COS if d rturn courier is usd at d tym of initial file submissn,d courier ll jst b wastd in sending d AOR
3 post June 2005 ??? ???
Anyway, the 7 you mentioned is already about half of the contributing numbers to this thread :eek: :eek: And the ones that fully booked Yaba ??? ??? ??? ???
Naijas are really into this thing big time o.
May God bless us all.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Imole said:
I wish you all good luck on this forum. I want to share my experience on medical with some of you.
I did my medical last week with my wife and two children. My wife was pregnant as at the time the medical came and
we did not envisage that she might be counselled not to take her own DIGITAL CHEST X_RAY because of the effect this
might have on the unborn child. She was advised not to take the risk and so she could not complete her medical along with the rest of the family. In essence the message is that if your wife is pregnant as at the time of your medical, your medical report assesment (MRA) will be delaid. I tried searching for information on this on there web site and it was stated in there that the choice is purely that of the applicant to do the medical or stay until after delivery. It pained me because the pregnancy is still in its early stages but man proposes God disposes...
Hi,
You will have to wait o. Examples abound in this forum for people with your case; they all wait and are invited as soon as the baby is born. The early stages is particularly sensitive to the rays and you would not even risk going there.
If she were in her last trimester, you may have given it a shot!
It is well.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imole said:
As spokes opined, since your wife's pregnancy is in its early stages, the choice of deferment is appropriate. Don't be sad as everything will ultimately work out fine. The risks to the foetus at this stage are enormous. When we did ours, wife's pregnancy was approx. 37weeks so she went ahead.
Stay cool, all will be well.

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

And the ones that fully booked Yaba ??? ??? ??? ???
May God bless us all.

[/quote]Na watin we go do ?any alternatives in naija?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
egrace62 said:
@ Dan, thnks for the company today o... u too much bros.... i would av spent hours looking for the hidden Clinic that will readily pass for an horticulturist garden anyday....
@ Pa'cestor Naija Pickin... i thank baba GOD say rat no chop the thing o

@ LOOlo: the way u compose that right up about the meeting was WHaOO...very creative indeed. but u talk say una won dissect me. maybe i might reconsider coming o. at least Pa Reddish don remove himslf from the equation :D

@ Obie: the rat for vomit am o. if to say rat chop am o......
@ Reddish so the 28k is not inclusive of postage....... so na NIPOST then go carry am go give again? HAA, pls let me knw ooo. so i can rush dwn 2mao to pay for fedex o.... i no fit start anoda round of vigil untop letter again o :D
Congrat once again

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
hi all. am new to this thread. just wanna drop my update here for those in my train.

application received by cic on 28th june 2011. credit card debited on 14th july 2011. so we are counting down. my hubby is the principal applicant with noc 7312. i did d packaging of the application with some assistance from some good peeps here.

thanks.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
spokes said:
3 post June 2005 ??? ???
Anyway, the 7 you mentioned is already about half of the contributing numbers to this thread :eek: :eek: And the ones that fully booked Yaba ??? ??? ??? ???
May God bless us all.
Don't forget students. They might not all be potential immigrants.

Congrats Reddish,egrace62 and Imole on medicals done.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jada said:
Don't forget students. They might not all be potential immigrants.

Congrats Reddish,egrace62 and Imole on medicals done.
congrats too bro on ur medicals done.... Dan told me u came for yours a day b4 me...... i wish us all luck bro

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
I'm so impressed with this forum. I have also read Landed Naija & Aluta & my heart literally swelled with pride. You guys make me feel so good. Tinu, Tito, Oloye, RN, Pa & Ma Ig et al. I feel like you are all from my village, how else does one explain ur willingness to help? :). I'm just proud.

I still haven't got a hang of this PM thing or would have done that instead.

A couple more questions:
Wetin person go do if d kudi no reach d pof?
We get house & several plots of land (tho reluctant to sell) & oda things like cars, shares, etc wey person fit sell if time reach (far in excess of d required) to go plus savings so no wahala for landing. D wahala now na how to prove to dem at point of application. Make I boro? I wan submit 1st week in Sept by God's grace. Who sabi which papers dem dey accept for landed property? Na boro go quick pass bcos of d short time, abi? Bcos I no hurry to do C of O or R of O for all bcos nothing push me b4 now. I get agreemts, reciepts with strong possibility of R of O for one of d lands. Hope notarized copies sufficient, can't part with d originals for obvious reasons. Dem go take wife/husb of applicant bank statement?

Secondly, dis my adoptees wey don stay with me dey school for many years, I no no say sumtin like dis go com so na now I dey start d process, hope e no go luk like say na 'convenience ...'. I go d office yesterday & dey say papers go ready b4 Aug end. My heart go break if I leave dem bcos I no kno who go gree treat dem well for me, make dem no turn dem to househelp or worse when I no dey...

One of my transcript from outside naija fit no reach me b4 submission. What shd I do? Results available online with a password. Shd I print & put log in info in appendices? This is just in case bcos I've been pressurizin my student admin office with mails. But in d past, letters from school reach me 2-3 months after posting. I can't wait for dat. Twice now, even courier took over a month.

Abeg make una helep me.