+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
loolo said:
Gudgeon PAs /MAs in da House!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waky waky there is gud news in da house, I just opened my box and behold MR and RPRF was sitting right there, Accra is on the move so let us all watch out this month is going to be filled with good news for us all.

Congrats reddish more of these for everybody on the forum.
@loolo, I hope you mail soon?
Architects are currently at 915 of the cap :eek: :eek: :eek:
Best Wishes to you! :)

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear House,

I need to change my address, The current mailing address is in care of someone and i'm using their house address. it is quite far from my house and i cannot/ have not recieve mails in my house.

When mails are expected, it is either i do not receive them or when eventually received, they would have been opened. I have a P.O.Box, Does Accra send mails through post office boxes? how safe is it.

I await your reply

Also congratulating Reddish. Ours would soon come IJN

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
iomokorede said:
Dear House,

I need to change my address, The current mailing address is in care of someone and i'm using their house address. it is quite far from my house and i cannot/ have not recieve mails in my house.

When mails are expected, it is either i do not receive them or when eventually received, they would have been opened. I have a P.O.Box, Does Accra send mails through post office boxes? how safe is it.

I await your reply

Accra definitely uses P.O. Box (I got the hard copy of my update request through my office P.M.B)
Try checking your e.cas status and you will see instructions on how to handle a change of address, (there is a link close to the area where your address is stated on the E.Cas).
But I guess someone who has actually tried using the service may be better to comment on the effectiveness!
Good luck! ;)

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Congrats Reddish!! ;D

Accra is really on the move, I just got my Medical request and RPRF as well :) E be like say files in 2WA are on the move. Now my dilemma is this: I was planning to send notification of my son by monday(that's when all the required documents will be available) but now I have received MR :( I still plan to send the documents on Monday and I am hoping that Accra will send MR for my son before my 60 days elapse(so that all 3 of us can do medicals). Does anyone know if this can happen?

Seglad! please contribute o!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iomokorede said:
Dear House,

When mails are expected, it is either i do not receive them or when eventually received, they would have been opened. I have a P.O.Box, Does Accra send mails through post office boxes? Yes. I used it all through.how safe is it. Very safe.

I await your reply

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:
Congrats Reddish!! ;D

Accra is really on the move, I just got my Medical request and RPRF as well :) I dey jump, I ey dance! Congrats my sis. This is really good news. E be like say files in 2WA are on the move. Now my dilemma is this: I was planning to send notification of my son by monday(that's when all the required documents will be available) but now I have received MR :( I still plan to send the documents on Monday and I am hoping that Accra will send MR for my son before my 60 days elapse(so that all 3 of us can do medicals). They are likely to re-issue documents for you all again. That can still be within the 60days deadline. Congrats again.Does anyone know if this can happen?

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Jada said:
Congrats Reddish!! ;D

Accra is really on the move, I just got my Medical request and RPRF as well :) E be like say files in 2WA are on the move. Now my dilemma is this: I was planning to send notification of my son by monday(that's when all the required documents will be available) but now I have received MR :( I still plan to send the documents on Monday and I am hoping that Accra will send MR for my son before my 60 days elapse(so that all 3 of us can do medicals). Does anyone know if this can happen?

Wow! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
These are interesting times for the Naija thread!
I believe 2 medicals in one day is a record (I don't think we've ever had 2 medicals in a week :eek: :eek:)

The Month of June is holding such breakthrough packages for a lot of people IJN! :p :p :p :p :p

Congrats, Jada 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

As for your son, I think you can go ahead and inform them fast and still do the medicals!!!! I believe I once read in a thread where something like this happened and they still sent in medical forms for the baby separately.
But there may be better informed seniors of the thread that may be more helpful with other views!

The very best for the medicals ;)

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddish & Jada

Congrats to you both on the MR & RPRF!

Way to go Accra, let's hope you don't go back to snoozing!!!

Peace!!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congratulation to Reddish and jada.More good news in this month of Annunciation.aMEN

Ig

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Comrade Reddish and Jada

Congrats on this wonderful news. Please act as fast as possible

Wishing you the very best

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Congrats Jada, this is really a good news. I suggest u send dem a copy of all u need to send dem via mail then hard copy on monday. It makes d info get to them on time.
It worked for me when additional documents were requested.
I pray the rest 9ja friends get their MR soon. Be expectant.
Dan

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
I just wanted to say 'A BIG THANKS' to you all well wishers. For those that are still waiting, your MR and PPR will meet you all soonest IJN. Amen. Barsindo , IG, Spoke and others, thank you and God bless you all IJN. amen.

@ Seglad, I'm still waiting for your comment o. Your detailed analysis worked at last. Thanks and God bless.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spokes said:
Wow! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
These are interesting times for the Naija thread! Jada & reddish,congrats o. i dey somersault for here o
I believe 2 medicals in one day is a record (I don't think we've ever had 2 medicals in a week :eek: :eek:) @ spokes, ur tot is right but blif me this week still dey pregnant with more MRs for naijas o

The Month of June is holding such breakthrough packages for a lot of people IJN! :p :p :p :p :p

Congrats, Jada 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

As for your son, I think you can go ahead and inform them fast and still do the medicals!!!! I believe I once read in a thread where something like this happened and they still sent in medical forms for the baby separately.
But there may be better informed seniors of the thread that may be more helpful with other views!

The very best for the medicals ;)

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Jada,
Congrats. Go ahead and submit the documents. The child's MR will be sent thereafter. In the interim, go ahead with the the other medicals. You are coasting home. Stay blessed.

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
A big thank you to all u guys its d Lord doing, June is the month of unlimited breakthrough more MR & PPR is no the way IJN
@Jada, i think you should scan the document for your baby and send to them before you post them d hard copies.
@seglad, thanks you were right on spot,