+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ III, me too i follow they dance o. congrats

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Pa Naija Pikin,
Never mind, it is well. btw, I suggest we all convert our POF to US$ and keep it in a domiciliary account to avert foreign exchange loss. my 2 cent though.

This is why it is very good to get a POF (in local currency) well over the required amount to mitigate the risk of loss during conversion.
Wise words!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has any October 2010 applicant received a 2nd AOR yet? ::)

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Right said:
Pa Naija Pikin,
Never mind, it is well. btw, I suggest we all convert our POF to US$ and keep it in a domiciliary account to avert foreign exchange loss. my 2 cent though.

This is why it is very good to get a POF (in local currency) well over the required amount to mitigate the risk of loss during conversion.
Naija Pikin, the thing never reach N156.50 it is N155.70
hmmm..USD is falling too, against CAD that is..2nd part is the better option, get more cash stashed up. Start fasting now, and it's great for good health too!

It's an unstable world these days but God dey!

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Please can someone tell me when 2005 March will get Doc update plssssssss.

Mrs.U

Feb 23, 2011
Hello All,

i am a regular lurker(if there anything like that) on this board but have never posted. The information i have got so far from this forum is invaluable and more than enough to prepare for this journey(o yes it is a journey!) many thanks to all the elders in this forum.

My question; with the new canadian immigration law for FSW (since june 2010), is it required to show proof of fund in your initial application to Novia Scotia.(sp?)
Please help, i intend to apply soon..Keep up the good work!

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Mrs.U said:
Hello All,

i am a regular lurker(if there anything like that) on this board but have never posted. The information i have got so far from this forum is invaluable and more than enough to prepare for this journey(o yes it is a journey!) many thanks to all the elders in this forum.

My question; with the new canadian immigration law for FSW (since june 2010), is it required to show proof of fund in your initial application to Novia Scotia.(sp?)
Please help, i intend to apply soon..Keep up the good work!
Yes Mrs.U, you are required to show POF in your initial application to CIO Nova Scotia.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Mrs U,

Yes is the answer,just like Naija Pickin had rightly said.I got the post below from another thread and felt you should read it.All the best in this journey.You are however welcome.

Ig

As I read the new information, it seems that with the changes made on June 26, you now need to submit ALL the documents to the CIO, including everything requested in the specific visa office checklist for the visa office you select with your initial application. [NOTE: this does NOT apply to people who submitted their applications to the CIO before June 26, 2010] Take a look at the application instructions and the Backgrounder:

The instructions say:
"Make sure to consult the document checklist (IMM 5612) and the Visa Office specific requirements (supporting documents) for your country at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp to determine what documents you will need to provide. If you are not prepared to submit full documentation to the CIO do not apply now. If you do not submit a complete application with the supporting documents, your application will be returned to you."

The backgrounder explains the change
"9. Why are you eliminating the simplified application?

Since we changed to the simplified application we've noticed a significantly higher number of applicants withdraw when asked for their supporting documents, or full application. By eliminating the simplified application and asking for all the documentation at once, we will make processing more efficient. Eliminating the simplified application shaves 120 days off the total processing time, because this is the time we allowed applicants to send in their supporting documents."
(from "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2010/2010-06-26c.asp")

Many people are specifically asking about IELTS and PCC - and yes! you need to include them. Now

1) EVERY PRINCIPAL APPLICANT must submit the language test results (even if your native language in English or French) for an accredited test (currently IELTS and CELPIP for English and TEF for French) with their application (to the CIO)

2) PCC's must be submitted for EVERY APPLICANT (principal applicant, spouse, conjugal partner, children over a certain age depending on each country - usually 18 but sometimes 16) for every country you have lived in for 6 months or more since you were 16 or 18 years old. Note also that these must be in English or French or translated by an accredited translator.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Jihems my dear,I do understand how you feel but very soon update will come for early 2005 and you will not be left out.

@Moegbenga, nice to from you and how is everything?good

Naija,in our personal prayers pls let us not forget to intercede for one another.Intercessory prayer is very important.

Ig

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
igbehinadara said:
Jihems my dear,I do understand how you feel but very soon update will come for early 2005 and you will not be left out.

@ Moegbenga, nice to from you and how is everything?good

Naija,in our personal prayers pls let us not forget to intercede for one another.Intercessory prayer is very important.

Ig
Babe Ig, yes in our personal prayers we should always intercede for one another, that even makes our personal prayers more effective.

One problem I have though, when I don shack some good quantity of Heineken, I dey forget to pray, and I no want force myself in that condition, make I no go tell Baba God, say na Afghanistan PR we want ;D ;D or does anyone need my prayers in that condition??? ???

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
Congrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seglad for your successful landing and all others things will work out for your good.

we thank almighty God for what HE has done for iii and his family.

Mrs.U

Feb 23, 2011
Thanks sooo much for your prompt response Naija pickin and igbe(hope i can call u that) you guys are awesome! Going by the figure i should have 3.5mil in my account,(where i see that money?)must this figure be complete? so sorry for all the troubles....

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Mrs.U said:
Thanks sooo much for your prompt response Naija pickin and igbe(hope i can call u that) you guys are awesome! Going by the figure i should have 3.5mil in my account,(where i see that money?)must this figure be complete? so sorry for all the troubles....
Mrs.U, again the answer is yes!, the money should be complete or over. In an actual sense, you need to have adequate initial settlement funds.