+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Lolesky said:
Hello esteeem forumites, it is no doubt that this forum have enligtened me so much about fsw application. But there is something else that I am yet to read about in our various discussions, and this has to do with the issue of "adoption papers". I included a dependant that have been living with me for close to six years now. I included her on a compassionate ground. She is a type A depandant. I had submitted the application without the adoption papers. We all know that in our culture we dont need such before we can be a guardian over somebody especially on house help related issues. Now, I dont know how to get the relavant adoption papers, I dont know if the decsion will affect my application outcome, I dont know when to send it even if gotten, I dont know where to sent it to. Too many questions. Can somebody in the house with the knowledge advice and assist on how to deal with this issue.
Thanks
Hi Lolesky, no need to panic. Everything you need is available at the office of The Special Adviser, Office of Youth and Social Development, Alausa Secretariat, Lagos. Just go to this link and study the process, http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/pagemenus.php?p=124&k=41
Once you get to Alausa, locate the office and start the process. Ensure you do this fast please before your file gets to Accra so that you can update the necessary forms for AVO's attention. All the best.

Lolesky

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct. 2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
Interview........
9th March, 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi Lolesky, no need to panic. Everything you need is available at the office of The Special Adviser, Office of Youth and Social Development, Alausa Secretariat, Lagos. Just go to this link and study the process, http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/pagemenus.php?p=124&k=41
Once you get to Alausa, locate the office and start the process. Ensure you do this fast please before your file gets to Accra so that you can update the necessary forms for AVO's attention. All the best.
Dear Pipis Husband, that was quick and I appreciate it. You have alleviated my fear, the ball is now in my court. Thanks

AJ DACOSTA

Oct 11, 2014
zoze said:
My elders, I am very happy to inform you all that I am back! I left the forum because of the heartbreak of a returned application (cap filled) in 2011. We finally saw another chance this year and applied in June 2014. Our PER arrived 2 days ago. When I saw it in my inbox, my heart started beating and my hands were shaking!!

To God be the glory. My family and I are overjoyed. I cant tell you how many times my kids have prayed for this in the last couple of years, even when there was no opening for my occupation in the last 2 years!
Congrats Zoze,
Interestingly our application was received same day as yours (3rd July 14), but yet to get any feedback.

We are hopeful.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
Hello seniors, Pls my passport will expire in sept. 2015 and I got MR and did Medical in October (this month) do u think I should renew it?

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolK said:
Hello seniors, Pls my passport will expire in sept. 2015 and I got MR and did Medical in October (this month) do u think I should renew it?
There's no need to renew it as you would have landed in Canada (going by your timeline). Legally, you can only renew your passport when it's 6 months to expire.

vanessaleigh

Oct 19, 2014
Omo Naija said:
wow.... A lot seems to be happening on this forum now....

Congrats to all those that have received one update or the other.

A word of advice sequel to my last post... Getting the Visa is not the end but its just the beginning of a brand new journey/phase in our lives.
Endeavor to research as much as possible about Canada and try to have a "Positive minded landed person as your Mentor" to guide you please take note of positive minded, He or She doesn't have to be Nigerian but i guess a Nigerian will understand your issues better.

I was very lucky in my time to have a forum Naija brother "Jibaba" based in Calgary who i have never met till this day and i must say the guy is a great mentor (those of you going to Calgary, i will advise you PM him and tap from his wealth of Canadian knowledge - Please tell him thanks on my behalf if you do contact him). He assisted me in formatting my resume to Canadian standards, he acted as my reference for jobs, He even helped me to get job interviews - May God bless that guy !

I am also available for those of you brave enough to land in Saskatchewan arena as i live in Saskatoon but work in Regina as an I.T Business Analyst.

Godspeed guys, it is well !
Hello seniors, I'm new to this forum. Really happy abt d good news from accra. Our efforts will not b in vain IJN. Omo naija,pls kindly send a pm. I want to make enquiries on landing in calgary and also abt working as a business analyst. God bless u

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Post what you want to ask here.... other people may learn from it too...

Welcome to the Forum !

vanessaleigh said:
Hello seniors, I'm new to this forum. Really happy abt d good news from accra. Our efforts will not b in vain IJN. Omo naija,pls kindly send a pm. I want to make enquiries on landing in calgary and also abt working as a business analyst. God bless u

vanessaleigh

Oct 19, 2014
Omo Naija said:
Post what you want to ask here.... other people may learn from it too...

Welcome to the Forum !
:D. U mentioned that you're an IT business analyst and I remember a friend telling me that business analysis has a lot of job prospects. Pls,how do I go abt becoming 1 when I eventually land in canada?

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Pipis Husband said:

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolK said:

Perhaps you should wait. There is no reason to renew now.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
teejeez said:
Finally the journey of 3 years came to a fruitful end today. we got our PRV and COPR this morning. the God that created the ancient mountains and the heavens, to You i give all the praise. i am simply overwhelmed.
Congrats Teejeez, Its a white Christmas for you... ;D

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
teejeez said:
Finally the journey of 3 years came to a fruitful end today. we got our PRV and COPR this morning. the God that created the ancient mountains and the heavens, to You i give all the praise. i am simply overwhelmed.
Congratulations! May we all be blessed to share this kind of experience.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
teejeez said:
Thank you God! Congratulations :)

joolagabriel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
13-10-2015
teejeez said:
Congrats teejeez.

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
@Teejeez

congratulations......really happy for u.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D