+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
iya ibeji said:
hi all,

just got a mail from my consultant that my CSQ application has been refused :(
No ! No! No! This is not the resurrection (Easter) gift we are expecting. Iya Ibeji please don't give up. God is still in the business of performing miracle. Shalom.

Cheers

Gracetrust

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
jodav3 said:
Valentine,

I think it is too early to attain that level of expectation or apprehension! Wetin make we talk? Welcome to the school of Patience :) You are fortunate that Accra is duty bound to conclude all outstanding latest end of this year. I will ask the Vice Chancellor of University of Patience, the great HAkpoguma to extend enrollment form to you ;D ;D ;D

How are you sure Accra must conclude all outstanding end of the year. I pray it's true o

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
Chingy said:
How are you sure Accra must conclude all outstanding end of the year. I pray it's true o
I think its just optimism and positive hope to have such belief. Although reduced backlog plus reduced new intake increase the likelihood of faster processing times. However, the VOs are mostly unpredictable cos they have failed in that area in the past despite specific promises. So one can only wish and pray but no assurance.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Gracetrust said:
No ! No! No! This is not the resurrection (Easter) gift we are expecting. Iya Ibeji please don't give up. God is still in the business of performing miracle. Shalom.

Cheers

Gracetrust
@Iya Ibeji,

I feel you but there are other options available, do your credential evaluations and try hopefully e ready for the next FSW intake and also try the Nova Scotia PNP. Good thing I hear NS has promised to keep application in que for next year if the cap is full . All the d best

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
iya ibeji said:
hi all,

just got a mail from my consultant that my CSQ application has been refused :(
dear ,

sorry for that,

can you please share with us the refusal reason?

thank you.

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello Seniors,

Congrats to all those that received MRs, LOAs, and PPR. God will perfect all our testimonies.

Please I need your seasoned advice on filling Form IMM008: I want all CIO correspondence directed to only my email address but a space is also provided on the form for current mailing address; should I just leave the current mailing address field blank and fill only the field for email?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt responses.

Ofis

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
@Ofis

The first point in all communication is the e-mail address you filled in your forms. You will notice they always remind you that filling that e-mail address means you are authorising CIC to send all communication there.

The need for the mailing address is in the event CIO is sending document back to you by post for any reason - incomplete, not eligible etc. My recommendation is that you fill your Post office box address in this box or if you live in an area where the postman delivers mail to house addresses, then fill your house address.

Ofis said:
Hello Seniors,

Congrats to all those that received MRs, LOAs, and PPR. God will perfect all our testimonies.

Please I need your seasoned advice on filling Form IMM008: I want all CIO correspondence directed to only my email address but a space is also provided on the form for current mailing address; should I just leave the current mailing address field blank and fill only the field for email?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt responses.

Ofis

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
much_mann said:
@ Ofis

The first point in all communication is the e-mail address you filled in your forms. You will notice they always remind you that filling that e-mail address means you are authorising CIC to send all communication there.

The need for the mailing address is in the event CIO is sending document back to you by post for any reason - incomplete, not eligible etc. My recommendation is that you fill your Post office box address in this box or if you live in an area where the postman delivers mail to house addresses, then fill your house address.

@much_mann, thanks for the advise

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
hello everyone,

this is the english version of what was sent to me by MICC (google translated version)

The April 10, 2014

No ref. ind . : PAxxxxxxxxx

Ms. Cxxxxx Oxxxxxx

Subject: Decision to refuse your application for a Québec Selection Certificate

Madam,

We have reviewed your application for a selection certificate under the requirements of the Act respecting immigration to Québec and its regulations, and we are obliged to refuse your application for a selection certificate as provided in the Immigration Act Quebec.

The review of any additional documents that you have sent us confirmation that you do not meet all the requirements. Indeed ,

- You have not got enough points to reach the cutoff score of employability, as provided in the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals ( Articles 31, 32, 38, Appendix A) and the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable the selection of foreign nationals.

If you have reason to believe that an error of law or fact ( omission or error of assessment of the facts) or hardware ( miscalculation or writing ) could have led us to refuse your immigration application , you have a period of 90 days from the mailing date of this letter , to make a request for administrative review . We invite you to visit our website at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/revision-administrative address. You will find all the useful information to submit your application for review. Do not forget to include with your application a copy of this letter and the accompanying scorecard .

Make sure to include ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW prominently on the first page of your application to avoid increase in processing time .

Please accept , Madam, Yours faithfully .

Chantal De La Durantaye

Officer socio -economic support

p . j . Scorecard

NB : please , please , do not send documents as attachments.

Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities
Management of economic immigration - International
Service selection of skilled workers
Western Area Europe , North Africa, Africa
285 Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor
Montreal ( Quebec ) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
www.immigration -quebec.gouv.qc.ca
PRIVACY NOTICE
This email and any attachments are confidential ; they were sent to you by mistake , please destroy it and notify us immediately . Thank you !

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iya ibeji said:
hello everyone,

this is the english version of what was sent to me by MICC (google translated version)

The April 10, 2014

No ref. ind . : PAxxxxxxxxx

Ms. Cxxxxx Oxxxxxx

Subject: Decision to refuse your application for a Québec Selection Certificate

Madam,

We have reviewed your application for a selection certificate under the requirements of the Act respecting immigration to Québec and its regulations, and we are obliged to refuse your application for a selection certificate as provided in the Immigration Act Quebec.

The review of any additional documents that you have sent us confirmation that you do not meet all the requirements. Indeed ,

- You have not got enough points to reach the cutoff score of employability, as provided in the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals ( Articles 31, 32, 38, Appendix A) and the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable the selection of foreign nationals.

If you have reason to believe that an error of law or fact ( omission or error of assessment of the facts) or hardware ( miscalculation or writing ) could have led us to refuse your immigration application , you have a period of 90 days from the mailing date of this letter , to make a request for administrative review . We invite you to visit our website at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/revision-administrative address. You will find all the useful information to submit your application for review. Do not forget to include with your application a copy of this letter and the accompanying scorecard .

Make sure to include ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW prominently on the first page of your application to avoid increase in processing time .

Please accept , Madam, Yours faithfully .

Chantal De La Durantaye

Officer socio -economic support

p . j . Scorecard

NB : please , please , do not send documents as attachments.

Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities
Management of economic immigration - International
Service selection of skilled workers
Western Area Europe , North Africa, Africa
285 Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor
Montreal ( Quebec ) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
www.immigration -quebec.gouv.qc.ca
PRIVACY NOTICE
This email and any attachments are confidential ; they were sent to you by mistake , please destroy it and notify us immediately . Thank you !

Ok it is clearer now.Did yoou calculate your points properly before submission.I know that it use to be 57 points for singles and 63 points for couples.Anything outside this is tantamount to refusal.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
GENTLEANDREW said:
Ok it is clearer now.Did yoou calculate your points properly before submission.I know that it use to be 57 points for singles and 63 points for couples.Anything outside this is tantamount to refusal.

57 points gets you to be called for an interview while 63 gets you the csq for couples

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
iya ibeji said:
57 points gets you to be called for an interview while 63 gets you the csq for couples

iya ibeji, I really feel you, but don't relent nothing good comes so easy that is why you have to try again. I don,t know much about Québec skill but I just read they have extended it till 2015. God is in control.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
This is to inform the house that we have received our ugwu leaf on Saturday. May Almighty God bring more good news to the house. Amen

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
gabrilla said:
This is to inform the house that we have received our ugwu leaf on Saturday. May Almighty God bring more good news to the house. Amen

Congratulations Garilla

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iya ibeji said:

Yeah,you are right.I was actually meant to say what you stated not the other way round.It has been a while now with quebec.So,did you get the expected point?