+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
OMOGE said:
You go soon taste am ;)
Yes. It is now revealed....Please take time to read the foot note of Momo Omoge....Something interesting is there!!!!! :p :p

At last the real omoge is reveal. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pa Naija Pikin BSc (1st Class Hons), BCCB. I hail o! tuwale for you! :p :p :p :p Game Over GBAM. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Momo Lukeke,

Please don't do text check with your medical, you have gone thus far! Please align with the progressive. Go to Asaju or Maren when the koko lands GBAM ;D ;D

lukeke said:
Hello friends:

I noticed on CIC's website that there is a third DMP for Lagos, Nigeria but people seems not to even think of patronizing them. For ref. http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1977&CountryName=Nigeria and the name and address is

The Childrens Practice and the Consultants Practice,
25 Raymond Njoku Street, Ikoyi

Is it that their service is bad or people are not aware of their approval by CHC? IMO they might not have so many backlog of medical result to deal with. I intend to make inquiry on them in respect of cost etc. but will also appreciate comments on this.

Thanks all!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
ladapo4luv said:
Spice, thanks but are you sure they do Tuesdays? Anyways, if I had waited this long, I can wait till after Easter, though, I would very much love to do earlier cos the Monday I am to go is the 16th and that is when I am supposed to resume at work after a two week leave - resume ke???
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nigeria-applicant-please-let-us-network-t30420.0.html;msg982221#msg982221

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
drmoney said:
Thanks to everyone. We shall all rejoice on your cases too(Amen).
@ Jada: since monday was a public holiday, then tuesday became monday :).
@ Omoge: I will need the money now o.....I will give you guys the Dr and I'd keep the money for landing :p.
It is well with us all.
@ Pa'Ladipo4luv,

fya

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMOGE said:
Replied!.

@ ALL, I guess now is time to come out of the closet. OMOGE is MRS NAIJA PIKIN ;)
Hmmmmmm na wah....is there also Mrs Pa R.... AND WHAT ABOUT MRS(ES) MUFU?

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Congrats once again for this milestone achievement!

Just re-check the pages back before egrace got his Visa,you will be glad to read the applicant's post. also buddy,since you are about taken your family on a long hal,why not give it a trial?

spicey
It was Dr Money that collected on a tuesday.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@Ma Ig Am really happy for u. D Lord will speedily perfect d rest of d process in Jesus name.

@Omoge and Pa naija Pikin Congratulations. Wish u God speed as u prepare for landing.

@Ladapo4luv Congrats once again my brother. Going by d example of Dr money, i think it's ok to go on tuesday

@ Smallie Thank u very much.

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
ladapo4luv said:
Hello am people,

Awww, may asaju is just pulling your legs ooooo. I did my medicals on the 3rd of march and I think it was sent on the 6th or 7th, because they had to wait for the x-ray...just hang I there.

Now, I am shaking, barely a month after my medicals, at exactly 10.20 am on the 4th of April 2012 (I am at home on leave), a mail dropped on my phone and as I checked, I saw accr....and I didn't finish to read it and just jumped up and ever since morning, I have been pacing around the house, thanking God for a wonderfule Easter gift....my PPRS landed today!!! Thank the LOrd for me and for the rest of us....we still have Thursday, Friday before EAster...trust me, your Accra story is about to change.

Unfortunately we can not go to Accra next Monday being Easter but I am just going to take my family on week long break after Easter to Accra, so we can enjoy the breeze of Accra before finally going for our visa on the 16th.

Remember, you have more than 24 hours from now for someone's story to change.

Omoge, I need some answers....will pm you now.

Thank you all.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Right said:
Momo Lukeke,

Please don't do text check with your medical, you have gone thus far! Please align with the progressive. Go to Asaju or Maren when the koko lands GBAM ;D ;D
Thanks Pa Right, will do as advised ang go for Asaju or Maren.

Regards.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
i have just one question bugging me for now and its not unconnected with my MR expectation.

Please i would like to know if children of any age are exempted from the PR medicals,i heard something of such an hour ago but not sure what to believe having in mind that cic says all family members must satisfy medicals.

please contribution from post MR/PPR folks would be invaluable.

fj6

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Thank you everyone....thanks a lot. Spices, I particularly thank you for the link, I might end up going on tuesday. mandie, thank you for the PM and pa OLoye....please should ther be any other person with information on going to Accra on Tuesday, please do not hesitate to share.

Thanks.

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
Congrats ladapo4luv.

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
Congrats mr and mrs naija pickin (aka omoge).