+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
MUFU said:
I still thank all who have giving me advise but why all the mouth about 13 children. we all african and it is not a bad or strange tradition. See let me tell you that i did not include the other big children who have gainful employment job. me i am not looking for new job it just to educate my family more than my self. pa right. thank you sir you are one of the super star of the group. i planed this before i put my self. Money is not the problem wether ticket or family support proof. you too thank you naija pikin but i did not come to this group to begin to help people do AY show. thank for all the advise, i have take the one i want. God will help all of us to reach canada as plan. no wahala
Pa Mufu, we are one big brother. We are one happy family. I really feel you DIE ;D Let me assure you that this forum is full of different people with different orientation. The waiting game has turned some of us to "Basket Mouth", Genius Agwu etc. But one thing you can not take away is the fact that you will gain something out of whatever nonsense written. :eek:

Everybody has one or two issue to contend with Accra. By this or that, we release the tension often than not. I recall when we started this idea with Rt. Hon. Pa Awoderu, it was a serious fight and he finally agreed and today he is the most revered Pa on the forum. Pa Mufu you are most welcome. Feel free as your MR, PR etc is on the way. ;D

Accra may delay, they can never deny us.

But sir, you mean others have already gained employment? I doff ma capito, great elder GBAM GBAM GBAM

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Funny no one is talking about the march 24th meeting again. We are yet to get a venue o or has anyone got one?

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
EMO said:
Congratulation, the good news appears to be the main reason we have you back. I pray more of it will bring all of us in here. I observe that it appears the VO's are trying to clear the Pre-june backlogs. those of the Pre-june bracket that is not attended to in this bracket will be migrated forward, while the cycle moves to the MI3 and later MI's. Then the Pre Feb 2008.

we all should remain calm and be focus on our businesses. The bell will ring at any time for the MR and the PPR. Keep loading your account o. we will all need it out there. I learnt that CAD are not growing on the trees out there. And the desired jobs are not readily available it has to be squeezed out.

Happy for all.
Focusing on my business is what i was away for. It would seem like a short time when you do not monitor the process every single day, that way Accra would be free from receiving loads and loads of mails every time regarding status update.
Thank you. we shall all get our own share of the blessing IJN.

babadee

Sep 18, 2010
Right said:
Pa Mufu, we are one big brother. We are one happy family. I really feel you DIE ;D Let me assure you that this forum is full of different people with different orientation. The waiting game has turned some of us to "Basket Mouth", Genius Agwu etc. But one thing you can not take away is the fact that you will gain something out of whatever nonsense written. :eek:

Everybody has one or two issue to contend with Accra. By this or that, we release the tension often than not. I recall when we started this idea with Rt. Hon. Pa Awoderu, it was a serious fight and he finally agreed and today he is the most revered Pa on the forum. Pa Mufu you are most welcome. Feel free as your MR, PR etc is on the way. ;D

Accra may delay, they can never deny us.

But sir, you mean others have already gained employment? I doff ma capito, great elder GBAM GBAM GBAM
Uncle mufu, uncle mufu , i sincerely appreciate the blessing and the gift of God upon ur life. I guess u need to write accra that u want to visit them with ur children, so that they can believe. Ur application actually caught them unaware. Uncle mufu, ur annointing will break the yoke.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
Pa Awoderu, oyoyo ;D Pa Awoderu, oyoyo ;D Pa Awoderu, oyoyo ;D Pa Awoderu, oyoyo ;D Pa Awoderu, oyoyo ;D
But Pa, you left us in the wilderness too long! Haba. Pa Naija Pikin and I did all we could to find you but to no avail. Thank God you resurfaced.

Congrats on your new timeline. Jackson and I are of same timeline (that makes 3 of us then, which means you both should be expecting yours any moment from now) and we are still RBVO :eek: but then, we are believing HIM for miracles.

I called "Master" Awoderu on skype but he did not pick the call. Warn him o. The next time an elder call him, even if he is sleeping, he should wake up and answer the clarion call. ;D

When are you paying your RPRF? :p

Pa Naija Pikin, BSc (Hons) 1st Class, BCCB , our supremost elder is back o. All hail the great Pa. GBAM!
Pa Right, Ori mi wu o. Anyway, thank you all for your concern. Things in Nigeria are not easy, I need money now than ever before. My son studies in Canada and the tuition + Upkeep no be easy thing at all. So na money i dey pursue nw.
As regards the skype i no longer use that skype ID. I will let u no when i get the another.
I will pay the RPRF when MR comes.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
spokes said:
Congratulations to Pa Awoderu 8) 8)
Many more will come IJN!
Thank you Pa spokes and pa bedee

We shall all be partakers of the blessings and not spectators IJN.

E

ezinne

Marriage certificate of the two wives
Birth certificate of your children
Old family pictures u snaped with your children
Evidence of school fees paid for your kids books bought feeding money etc. Hosiptal bills durning delivery of those children and while growing up
Baptisimal certificate of those kids
These documents will have your name on it at least also add a written explanation

I think these docs will help

Try posting on Qorax trend too he will assist too he is not a nigerian bt he is very good on immgiration maters

MUFU said:
Hello my good people of Naija, please I am new member of this group. I am happy to see what our people are doing to help each other.
Please my papers have been submit since last year through one agent, under my job profesion which is mechanic trade 7216.
I have recieve that PER letter, since last year december, but now my agent send me notice that the Ghana office want me to show more of papers why I have 13 family children. I gave all their birth cerfeticate in the initial time. please what again can proof that they are all my children. five of them, there mother have break up with me for more than 4 years. it is just me and one wife and the children, will I reject my children in the application because there mother name is not include. it is not a crime to have many children. I am suspecting the agent, so please i need advised from any body who have experience this type of case befroe. I beleif i can get help from this good group. Thanks.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
If you are given the visa, the ticket fare to Canada for all of you will be in the range of N2,940,000.00 in addition to the CAD$ 54,626.00 (equiv. N8,740,160.00) would be N11,680,160.00

:D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Awoderu A.A said:
Thank you Pa spokes and pa bedee

We shall all be partakers of the blessings and not spectators IJN.
Spokes???????? R u a 'Pa' or 'Ma'

E

ezinne

@ Mufu

Accra sends electronic mail if the require doc update now if you are suspecting your agent ask your agent to foward the mail he or she received from accra on ur behalf.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
ezinne said:
@ Mufu

Accra sends electronic mail if the require doc update now if you are suspecting your agent ask your agent to foward the mail he or she received from accra on ur behalf.
My sister thank you very much. God will do your own as you pray. i have call my agent and told him to send the email. i will continue to try for this nonsense agent to not just eat my money and no success. I have all my children biirth cerfeticate in oringinal. i will gether other important card from the hospital. i still thank all who have advise me since today. pa right i am a simple man, who dont even worry with joke. me self know that man can play when too much hard thinking is cause head pain. all of we will be happy as one family of brother and sisters. i like this group well from in side my mind.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
PA AWODERU, EKA-BO
PA AWODEU, EPELE-O.
PA AWOSERU, EKUSE-O

Congrats on the addition of the magic line.Please pray for Pa right and I
We are still waiting.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Hooorraaaaay!

I just opened my email box. Lo n behold, My Medical Request.