+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
VOA, I don't know if it will affect flight fares but I'm thinking it might affect exchange rate and that might mean more naira for ticket.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Jada said:
VOA, I don't know if it will affect flight fares but I'm thinking it might affect exchange rate and that might mean more naira for ticket.
@Jada and VOA
The aviation fuel which relates to the airline operation had since lost the benefit of subsidy just as AGO commonly called
diesel. So flight ticket cost remains the same except if we see a remarkable shift in the cost of crude oil world wide and that is not foreseeable from the current standing point.

Cheers.

Happy blessed year to all.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
wole cash said:
This is to wish all my Nigerian Applicants a happy and prosperous new year. May all our wishes for 2012 come to pass IJN.
Little did I know that the above poser work with CHC,Accra......lol

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
spicey said:
Little did I know that the above poser work with CHC,Accra......lol
@Spicey: I beg your pardon, Who is the poser that works for CHC Accra?

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
I really wish Accra would hurry up. Since I was a kid, no electricity, no water, bad road, no security, everybody is living in fear…. :(
Only the wealthy can claim to be secured in Nigeria nowadays…………If the wealthy believed that Nigeria will be good, why are the sending their kids abroad…………, if our spiritual leaders believe that Nigeria will be good in few years why are they sending their kids abroad……… :(
Why would Jonathan's Family and his vice president allocate 1billion for themselves for food and allocate 73billion for the rest of Nigerians (over 140million citizen) as agriculture budget :mad:
My wish for this year and everyone of us is that Accra should process our application as soon as possible, before the end of 2012, we should all have our visas. Nigeria is becoming very hard to live in. It is well. Amen.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
Jada said:
If the value of the Naira falls (I hope not) and dollars gain strength. It might increase a bit. Most airline ticket are sold in dollars, so you might need more Naira to purchase dollars. Not sure if this subsidy removal would devalue the Naira due to hyper inflation, my economics is not that good sha.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
wole cash said:
This is to wish all my Nigerian Applicants a happy and prosperous new year. May all our wishes for 2012 come to pass IJN.
@ wole Cash,

Reading your post between lines dear,i can deduce that we are your Applicants or did you want to say my fellow Nigerian's applicants?

No pun intended anywaY!

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Good morning all,

This is to wish everybody a happy and prosperous New year.The blessings of the Lord will sure encompass us this year 2012.At the face of famine and destruction,we shall laugh!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Amen to all prayers. ;D

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Our own version of Tahir square the Eagle square is being contested today. and the events are unfolding. it's new dawn for Nigeria

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@Naija,Happy New year to you all.The Lord will visit our individual cases IJNA.Ig

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
Jada said:
Happy new year everyone. May you be blessed with your heart's desires in 2012. IJNA.

Does anyone have any idea or speculation as to how the removal of fuel subsidy will affect international flight fares? Peace.
Ideally, the removal should not affect air travels because the subsidy on aviation fuel has already been removed (remember that diesel has been selling for over N100 for a while now). The air transport fares have sort of stabilised. You may find it is now cheaper to travel by air than by road (for example, from lagos to abuja as at yesterday was N14K and you can still get an aero flight for N10K!

When all is done and said, I think these guys want to see how much and how far they can push nigerians and i think if you push someone long enough, one day, they will push back.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
mfoniso said:
Ideally, the removal should not affect air travels because the subsidy on aviation fuel has already been removed (remember that diesel has been selling for over N100 for a while now). The air transport fares have sort of stabilised. You may find it is now cheaper to travel by air than by road (for example, from lagos to abuja as at yesterday was N14K and you can still get an aero flight for N10K!

When all is done and said, I think these guys want to see how much and how far they can push nigerians and i think if you push someone long enough, one day, they will push back.
Nice to know :)

NAIJA1

Dec 15, 2011
My great people. Happy New year may all ur dreams and aspirations be fulfilled this year in Jesus mighty Name. Pls am about sending doc for my new born baby but will like to know. Should i also include passpart photo for other members of my family or just d baby's. Am asking this cos i was told to fill the schedule A form which needs photos of everyone. Pls elders ur response abeg

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
ARE YOU SURE SCHEDULE A FORM NEEDS PHOTO???????