+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
concretejungle said:
Merry xmas ma'am!

I'll certainly be there!
Me sef. :p Pa Naija Pikin...hope to see you dia o. Chairman go fall yakata gbam! ;D

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Gabil said:
no holiday for me, cant wait for tomorrow to start checking E....., You know now ;D
Its people like you that makes the E-Cas to malfunction sometimes, because you do not allow air to circulate very well in the system due to constant checking thereby resulting in some malfunctioning that makes others addresses to disappear and reapear. :p

Canadian Tafi

Dec 20, 2011
Dear All,

Though I a newbie in this forum, I urgently need advice on this.
Please advice on what to do if ex spouse is unwilling to assist on a non accompanying child and VO is requesting that pics be provided for the child and that the child undergo medical even though the child isn't included in the application but was mentioned. Anyone in this situation or knows anyone i it?

Thanks

CT

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Merry Christmas all and happy new year in advance. Lets hope that Accra would give us our Ugwu leaf in the year 2012 as Boko Haram makes Abuja and environs uneasy for everyone.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
ladapo4luv said:
E- Grace, you make me smile and I say a very biggggggggg amen to your prayer for me.
@ Indan, where are you in this world? Mama IG, Emo, Mandie, Pa Right, Pa IG, Omoelle, DYdnx, Gent2, Jada, Ezine, Isy, Odeks, Loollo and others too numerous to ment, may the good Lord be with you and your entire family this new year and forever.
Amen. Thanks man.

[quote author=egrace62]@ Jada: trust preparations is on going.....make u no 4get any thing o....[/quote]
Yes o! Very seriously in fact. Trying to gather as much ijebu garri as possible :p :p I also had a white christmas in Uromi, Edo state 8) That fog and cold was the bomb ;D I will send you a PM as soon as time permits. Cheers man.

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
[/quote]
Hi EMO,

Please how long does it take to get med request after additional documents have been sent.Also when the VO wrote to me they quoted my file number then put in SW 1 beside it,please what does SW1 mean? Thankyou

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
Canadian Tafi said:
Dear All,

Though I a newbie in this forum, I urgently need advice on this.
Please advice on what to do if ex spouse is unwilling to assist on a non accompanying child and VO is requesting that pics be provided for the child and that the child undergo medical even though the child isn't included in the application but was mentioned. Anyone in this situation or knows anyone i it?

Thanks

CT

- how old is the child?
- with cic, some things are best left out of the application especially in this case since the child isnt accompanying you and i guess you and your ex are not really on the best of terms?
- if the child is of age, s/he should be able to find time to come to come with you for the medicals and take pictures. if the child is a minor and with your ex, then this may be sticky for you at cic
- i think that if all supplications fail, you may need to write a letter showing evidence that your ex-spouse is not cooperating and that is the reason you are unable to provide what is needed.

of course this is my personal (not expert) opinion and something more useful may come up from someone else on this forum

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
My people thank God for all of u. God will usher us into d new year in peace. Boko aram & their activities shall be arrested in Jesus name.

I beg anybody that has ig's numbers other than airtel, kindly pm it to me. She seems to too busy to respond to post or pm at this time and i urgently need to speak with her.
Tolu

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@ Omobaba I seem not to be able to find ur post on d forum.I wanted to PM u and ur wife. GOD BLESS U.
Tolu

Canadian Tafi

Dec 20, 2011
mfoniso said:
- how old is the child?
- with cic, some things are best left out of the application especially in this case since the child isnt accompanying you and i guess you and your ex are not really on the best of terms?
- if the child is of age, s/he should be able to find time to come to come with you for the medicals and take pictures. if the child is a minor and with your ex, then this may be sticky for you at cic
- i think that if all supplications fail, you may need to write a letter showing evidence that your ex-spouse is not cooperating and that is the reason you are unable to provide what is needed.

of course this is my personal (not expert) opinion and something more useful may come up from someone else on this forum
Thanks a bunch.

CT

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
@ind_dan

sent you a PM.

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
Hello all,

Please I need information and advice concerning proof of funds. I am the principal applicant but my spouse has more money in the account than me. Can we use my spouse's bank details for proof of funds since we bear the same surname and there is proof that we are married, or is it better to transfer from my spouse's account to mine to present as POF?

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Omobaba is female.... :p

Toluwanile said:
@ Omobaba I seem not to be able to find ur post on d forum.I wanted to PM u and ur wife. GOD BLESS U.
Tolu

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
Omo Naija said:
Omobaba is female.... :p