+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Naija Pikin said:
You VOA don draw my leg come out, I have been sleeping all these while, and have pulled out of the race. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! And to Ralfee, Shalom1(my G), lukeke, omobaba, omi, modelarry, I congratulate and salute you ALL.

To all my Naija forumites, I wish you all the best, I shall pop in from time to time to see how ya ALL are doing. ONE LOVE! :-*

Pa' Naija Pikin BCCB
Big bros,
Long time no hear.
Hope all is well from your side.
Best wishes.

Shalom

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Jada said:
VOA! Ralfee! Shalom! Lukeke! Omobaba and others I can't remember now(sorry), congrats o! To others who have heard from Accra,congrats too.

I pray that we all receive good news in a timely fashion from Accra. IJNA.

Pa Right, walahi if you taste that jollof rice,you will recommend it over and over to people. Besides waiting for the visa is a whole day thing,man must wack.

VOA, I called you and heard one baba's voice :eek: Anyway thank God for you,it finally came you see! :) Now you can breathe easier. ;)
Thank you and best wishes to you.

Shalom

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
seglad said:
Write a strong and sympathetic letter to Accra and explain why you cannot submit any documents from your husband. Try to shift the blame on Accra for their non-acumen decision, a decision that have caused a brake down in your marriage, a decision that makes your husband to loose hope on re-union, a decision that make your husband to abandon you for another woman. You can as well attach a divorce certificate to support your claim, meanwhile the cert. shouldn't have been issued in recent days.
thanks a mil....will give it a shot

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to all those who got Ugwu leaf, MR, PR, update request..... etc, Accra will surely continue to share good news to everyone before this year comes to an end IJN

I am gradually settling down over here, I have done SIN and Health registrations, setup a bank account and preparing to take driver's knowledge Test.

kumoj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
15-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully September 2011 by his Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully September 2011 by his Grace
modelarry said:
@ kumoj

i am planning to land in manitoba but nothing is set in stone yet.
Dat is cool. I will be landing in manitoba by God's Grace too. We will definitely meet and will be landing by March next year.

Great weekend ahead.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
@mandie
I am a post july 2011 applicant.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VOA said:
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

My people at long last VOA joined the club. Congratulation bro. May your landing be blessed.

Thank you Lord for making this possible.Am very greateful to every member of this thread for being there when the going was tough.

VOA

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Right said:
Na wa o! see wetin Accra waiting time don turn most Pas into? Every thread now is talking of "God just bless my family yesterday with a new baby" hmmmmmmm naija no dey carry last true true. So if not for document updates, many of you wouldn't have informed us of the good news. Na wa for naija men o. :eek: :eek:

Well, I congratulate all of una o. May the Lord, who blessed you with those gift from above, shall surely provide your wallets with the income/blessing to take care of them IJNA. ;D

But on a serious note, am not happy that pre-june applicants were asked to send additional documents when we have already done that while sending full documents to Accra. Abi no be "FULL DOCUMENTS" dem call am again? I tire o. :eek: :eek:

Momo Tinu, your mate again o. Don't come and give us "LAnding experience" o. We have been praying for you since o. Bcos a part of me is telling me that you have already collected MR lolz 8)

To all my pple...I say congrats ooooooooooo

Pa Right and my dear people,
I was actually away on official trip i just got to the internet now only to find the thread is bubbling i quickly checked my mail and discovered that i got the same mail from ACCRA. Mine was very timely because i had drawn down my proof of fund a little and was planning to draw down the final part next week only to get this email. Can i add my daughters bank statement at least to make up for the shortfall?
Also we completed an adoption process for a cousin leaving with us in January this year should i include her in the update or just remain silent i don't want any but oh my people

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congrats,congrats ,congrats,congrats and congratulations.Tinuade and all that has been asked for update pls do the needful and make sure there is no disparity in the documents you are submitting.

All the best.

Ig

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Can you imagine.........I said so. My mind does not deceive me. Momo Tinuadebola congrats. I told you but you refused to listen to me. I am a confirmed elder Gbam. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tinuadeadebola said:
I was actually away on official trip i just got to the internet now only to find the thread is bubbling i quickly checked my mail and discovered that i got the same mail from ACCRA. Mine was very timely because i had drawn down my proof of fund a little and was planning to draw down the final part next week only to get this email. Can i add my daughters bank statement at least to make up for the shortfall?
Also we completed an adoption process for a cousin leaving with us in January this year should i include her in the update or just remain silent i don't want any but oh my people

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
@Tinu, Quickly transfer the money from your daughter's account into your own account and present a single bank account. Also, you can submit the adoption documents now but make sure you add his/her name on the IMM0008 form, pay his/her processing fee alongside with the update. Congratulations

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Congrats Tinuadebola! The lord is indeed faithful.

Spokes,where are you and which one is this ojujucalaba that you doing...

Loolo

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loolo said:
Congrats Tinuadebola! The lord is indeed faithful.

Spokes,where are you and which one is this ojujucalaba that you doing...

Loolo
@Loolo, No hearing, no seeing, no calling. Hope all is well

omi

Nov 1, 2011
Hi, my forum members! Please is it advisable to send passports to Accra via courier services for visa stamping.
Please I need advice ASAP.
Thanks

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
No way OMI,abegi go collect ya visa by ya self gbam.Courier can deliver but can't return back to you but for safety purposes pls travel down,it's a day wahal and you have the ugwu leaf.

My2naira

Ig