+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Gent2 thank God for happy landing,I pray God to fortify you and your family in your new home.Dan,you will be highly favoured and blessed.

Regard to all my peeps on this great forum.

Ig

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egrace62 said:
Oga sir, i dey warm-up big time ooo. eagerly awaiting my touch-down on the Awesome Island of Montreal later this month
Bawo ni egrace, how far with ur project defence

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Congratulations to Dan & gent2 on your happy landing.[/size][/size]

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
vikolo said:
Hi Dan! I am waiting to hear from you
Vikolo,
PM ur US nos so i can call u

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
Dan, hearty congratulations so glad to read the great news. May Canada favour your cause and may God bring helpers down your way. Remember to visit the landed Naija thread to share more experiences whenever you can.
Cheers.

@ Gents Congrats on your successful landing and thanks for sharing your landing experience may the new land favor you amen.

@ VOA the way to go is that of peace and maturity if he insist let him issue the notice we trust that you will hear good news before the 6months expire by his grace.

Thanks MA Tinu,
update on landing in 20mins i got my acct open and got my phone connected with my BB.
i see BIS here is expensive compare to what we have in 9ja.
i miss 9ja for BIS and free incoming calls.
though from 6pm here incoming calls are free.
please if one do not have relation try talk to a landed 9ja to help u settle i thank God for my cousin if not maybe i for don run come back 9ja.
may God help us all.

now am working on my resume for jobs search now that i have my SIN.
Dan

@ Barsindo hmmmmmmmmmmm am sure you know what that means!!!! trust all is well with you and yours? all the best

@ The Jackson i must confess i like your faith!!!! paying landing fee even before medical is a great step of faith which God is committed to honour.

@ Naija Child/Pikin You still dey? na wa o how is spoke? my warm regards to her and your Pa Right

@ All others particularly the vibrant newcomers you are all welcome to the great thread may Accra not kill your zeal in Jesus name amen. Goodluck to us all

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
OBIE said:
Thanks Ig and thanks Naija Pikin for the pics. Wow never knew u guys looked as nice as u all sound. Wish u could skype with us here in the UK next time.
It was so much fun going thru each pics pointing u out to my family.
Pa Right, Naija Pikin,Emperor, Kpopi, Moegbenga, VOA, Emperor U guys they o o .... 8)
And the babes Spokes ;), lomokorede, Tinu, Ig ;) all looking so nice. :-I hail o o !!!!
Nice one my people, it so great to be part of such a loving family like this one.
We must all have a Canadian association by 2012 when we all get to the promised land!!!! May we all get our PR's to crown our joy and efforts in Jesus Name

Hello fellow countrymen,

I also want to behold the beautiful faces on this forum, how do I send a PM? I've been trying without success.

@ NP, I really want to see ur face, especially ur mouth bcos u really get am :p

@ Ig, I have sent my email address to u by sms please help me PM it to barsindoo so that he can include me in d yahoogroup mail and also to NP so that he can send me d links for the pictures

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Congrats Gent2 and Ind_Dan for succesful landing. It shall be well with you and yours in the new land. Shalom!

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
13th July 2011, Furthered medicals 15th Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
Congrats Ind_dan and gent2 on your successful landing in Canada, I pray that we all will make it soon.
@ gent2, you sure did a good publicity for Calgary in your landing details, I am beginning to consider the Calgary option :D

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iomokorede said:
Bawo ni egrace, how far with ur project defence
daada ni o... thanks for the concern...... i just got the news some hours back that the defence has been fixed for saturday 9th oct.2011.
i pray they wont shift it again . and if they do OYO for them cos i already av booked my flight ..

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
gent2 said:
I want to seize this opportunity to thank all the forum members for your supports and encouragement. That you have not communicated directly with me does not mean you have not helped or encourage me one way or the other. All posts here have been very helpful. For all that are still waiting, God will speed up the process for you. We shall all enter our promised land. Congrats to all that have received their MRs and PPRs.

I landed safely in Calgary on 2nd October. Below is a summary of the landing experience......

Started the month with the Lord at ECWA fate Tanke, Ilorin (6am to 7am prayer meeting). Came back from church at 7 30am, showered and left for KASMAG motors to pick up the hired bus for the Lagos trip. Got back home at 8 30am with the bus and by 9 20am we were set to go. We left home at 9 32am and stopped at KASMAG office to pick up the passengers manifest before continuing our journey to Lagos. We also stopped to fuel the bus at MRS filling station, Asa dam road, Ilorin. The smooth journey to Lagos continued from there and we arrived at the MMIA at 3 42pm. It took this long because of the program they had at MFM along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

At the Airport, there was a road block by the military people doing stop and search... fear of Boko Haram, begining of wisdom for Nigerian military. We passed through without hassles. Got to the departure area and offloaded our luggage. Paid for a trolley with help and the guy moved our luggage to Lufthansa stand in the airport. By 4 23pm we were set to check in. Our check-in was smooth as God used bro O, a friend working in the airport to assist us. Our bags were not opened at all. My wife was asked to produce a fitness certificate before she would be issued a boarding pass due to her condition. With the assistance of Bro O, we were able to locate the port clinic and got the necessary fitness check done before being issued the certificate. Other things at the check-in counter was very smooth. By 5 47pm, we were fully checked in and waiting to go to the boarding room.

'Ohun eiye je ni eiye ngbe fo'.... na so ma people dey talk. We decided to follow this advise so we went downstairs to the arrival side for some food - rice for the ladies, yam for the man. Was not good enough for the price but it did the job anyway. From there we went back to our loved ones who have come to wish us good luck in our future environment. Here, its 'o dabi ki a ma lo'....... was very hard saying goodbye.

By eight o'clock pm we proceeded to the immigration control. At this point, my little girl changed her mind and wanted to go back to grand ma. Mummy encouraged her and assured her that grandma will come to meet us soon. There was a very long queue there but God used bro O again. He took us through the first class and biz class category. In less than twenty minutes we were on our way to the gate. At the gate, they did the normal verification, physical body and luggage check. In less than five minutes, we were seated in the inner room (first to board) because of the kids. We waited till 9 30pm and boarded the lufthansa flight to Frankfrut. The timing was respected, the plane took off as scheduled.

We arrived at Frankfrut after 6 hours. It was a smooth journey, the food wasn't bad and the crew were nice. The kids enjoyed their cartoon. Onboard the aircraft, we met another Nigerian family also going to Canada to complete their landing but in Manitoba. Mr Olu, the family man was a very nice guy. We talked about different things and exchanged contacts. we parted ways in the Frankfrut airport as they were to connect to Air Canada while we connect to another Lufthansa. After 4hrs 50 mins, we boarded the next flight, a 9 hrs flight to Calgary. After about 7hrs, one of my daughters asked "daddy are you sure this plane is still moving?" I no blame the girls o, she never sit for that long in the aircraft before.

The plane touched ground at 11 14am in Calgary International Airport (YYC). We disembarked and was walking to the passport control side when approached by a lady in an electric car (don't know the name of the car/carriage). She said, 'its a long walk that you don't want to take with these kids. Ride with me' and she gave us a ride. Truly it would have been a very long walk. When she dropped us off, she said welcome to Canada. Thank God for her.

From the passport control, the officer asked if we are expecting more goods later, we told him no. He wrote some things on our declaration card and we were directed to the immigration post. We spent some time on the long queue before it reached our turn. The office who attended to us was very nice to us. His first question was "are you sure you want to do this". My wife told him yes with some explanations to which he said 'very true'. He encouraged us, talked with the kids and gave them some 'gifts'. He processed our papers (checked our landing papers and asked for the address we want our PRC sent), told us to sign at some places. He asked if we've got any questions, we asked and he answered. At the end he summarised our rights as PR to us and said welcome to Canada. He said they have over 3000 Nigerians in Calgary alone and greater percentage of them are doing very fine. He said "you will love it here, you have made a wise choice, welcome to Calgary and advised us to proceed to the customs. We spent about twenty five minutes with him.

At the customs we were asked to go get our luggage and bring them inside their office. Once inside their office, an officer asked us about the content of our bags. We told him then he asked if we've got any meat in it. We told him no but there's dry fish. He said dry fish is allowed. Asked if we've got vegetables, we told him yes but dried and he said fine. Next question was if we have money in excess of 10k on us. We answered in the affirmative. He told us to give him a minute or two, went to his computer and came back with a form for us to fill. After completing this he said welcome to Canada, I wish you success in Canada and directed us to the airport exit. He did not touch our bags talk-less of opening it neither did he ask to see the money. No more questions was asked. nothing about form B4 was mentioned although we had it prepared.

On our way to the main airport exit, we met the God sent who has come to welcome us and take us home. He came with his a wife. They are wonderful people. We got home at 13 36 hrs. At home we met with the entire family, very nice people. God bless them. We talked and ate. Jet lag affected the rest of the day.

Slept and relaxed for the greater part of the day. Later in the evening we went out to change some money. Rate was good, we got more CAD with our USD. We bought phones and returned back home.

If God wills, will go get the SIN, health card and open a bank account. Job hunt? God is in control............
Congratulation brother. You sounded more like a reporter than an O&G person. Thank God for safe and happy landing. Looking forward to hear more good and successful news from your channel.

Peace and Love

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gent2 said:
I want to seize this opportunity to thank all the forum members for your supports and encouragement. That you have not communicated directly with me does not mean you have not helped or encourage me one way or the other. All posts here have been very helpful. For all that are still waiting, God will speed up the process for you. We shall all enter our promised land. Congrats to all that have received their MRs and PPRs.

I landed safely in Calgary on 2nd October. Below is a summary of the landing experience......Welcome to Canada. Your stay here will surely bring you peace, joy, favour and great mercies IJN. It is home to many...

If God wills, will go get the SIN, health card and open a bank account All that is easy. Just make sure you get the right account for a new immigrant.. Job hunt? God is in control............Certainly

Like you detailed information. You must have been on the beat for Concord in those days abi? Or abi na Newsworld :D :D 8)

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Big Congrats to Dan and Gent2 on their landing ;D ;D ;D. I wish them success and goodluck in their new home.

KcSider

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS TO CANADIAN DAN AND GENT 2

MY CONDOLENCE ON THE DEATH OF MURI OTUN'S MUM ALIAS '' PA RIGHT''

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
iomokorede said:
CONGRATS TO CANADIAN DAN AND GENT 2

MY CONDOLENCE ON THE DEATH OF MURI OTUN'S MUM ALIAS '' PA RIGHT''
accept my sympathy Pa Right may her soul rest in peace.