+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Once again, congrats to all our PPRs. All MI 2 & 3 heartly rejoices with you while hoping that your good trends will stream out to us soonest. Do we have anyone with MR update?

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
spokes said:
@ Believing, Daysey, Jedidiah, congrats to you all!!!!

This joint has never been this explosive :eek:
I concur... we have never had it this large in terms of numbers...the way isee am we go charter one flight to accra this weekend.

Let it continue to rain..More PPR and MR on the way.

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
Hearty congratulations to all our PPR recipients.
All MI 2 & 3 heartily rejoice with you while hoping that your good trends will stream out to us soonest.
Cheers. :) :) :)

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Emo.

Oga u ommitted vikolos name in that list oh

Pa seglad

Thank you for your kindness I already hv a house in missiuaga ontoria where I will live but I will still like to see you when I Land. By Gods grace

Anty tinu ur ppr must be this month ohh no power can delay it oh

But wait oh what is really happening is as if I am dreaming Accra dishing out visa like mandies jollof rice :p :eek: :eek:

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
seglad said:
@ All visa holders, I salute and congratulate you all. I wish you happy preparation on your landing. We shall all prosper in the land IJN. If you are coming to Ontario, I am ready to accommodate anyone who show interest and may be available for a pick-up at the airports. Lets be brothers' keepers and contribute our share to humanity.
Wow, this is really good, indeed this is a great show of kindness

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
DIAMONDX said:
@ Emo.

Oga u ommitted vikolos name in that list oh

Pa seglad

Thank you for your kindness I already hv a house in missiuaga ontoria where I will live but I will still like to see you when I Land. By Gods grace

Anty tinu ur ppr must be this month ohh no power can delay it oh

But wait oh what is really happening is as if I am dreaming Accra dishing out visa like mandies jollof rice :p :eek: :eek:
lolzzzzz. no be lie.. it is just the hand of God at Work... we give him all the glory

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most people are just heading towards alberta and ontario..... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Anybody in d house planning for British columbia? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :( :(

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
vikolo said:
I concur... we have never had it this large in terms of numbers...the way isee am we go charter one flight to accra this weekend.

Let it continue to rain..More PPR and MR on the way.

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
seglad said:
@ All visa holders, I salute and congratulate you all. I wish you happy preparation on your landing. We shall all prosper in the land IJN. If you are coming to Ontario, I am ready to accommodate anyone who show interest and may be available for a pick-up at the airports. Lets be brothers' keepers and contribute our share to humanity.
@ Seglad
That offer is too wonderful, grace to your elbow.
Jovic

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
neki said:
Dear Dr. TJ2010,

i saw your post and went to dig for sth i had read sometime ago. forgive me, i dont know how to quote from another page.
the thing is like Jada said, doctors are in high demand everywhere- even here in 9ja.
however, most countried would demand you get their own qualifications in addition to those you ave previously to ensure you're not a quack d to develop your skills to those they expect.
i hope the message below helps - it was posted by prof456 on march 17, 2010.
Good luck and God bless.
@
Your post is appreciated
neki.

"BTW, this is a free advice to some of you folks on here that may have or will soon be receiving their PR applications approved. Feel free to skip over.

I'm a Nigerian, born and bred....and I know our culture. We mostly do not plan properly or we gloss over some important things because we have wrong or inadequate info. For the sake of God, especially those with families, make sure you plan, plan, plan. I cannot emphasize it enough. Just as you have spent lots of months preparing your applications and waiting, please spend enough time planning your move. I've had a few clients and acquaintances from Nigeria that got their PR, sold their few belongings in Nigeria, dristributed their earnings and took the next flight to Canada. IF you do such/similar, you'd be in for the greatest shock of your life. In this recession days, the job market is still very tight and alot of businesses are still unstable. Make sure you research the city you plan to land/settle, if possible try to get an accommodation plan in place for at least 3 mths and make sure you have enough funds to take care of yourself and family for 3-6mths. Landing and going straight to a hotel with your family for 2wks does not make sense to me...unless you have the resources to burn. Infact, if you have that kind of money, I'd advice you to come down with your family, land and see the city/province for yourself, apply for your SIN, Health insurance, bank accounts, etc, contact realtors to buy a home (assuming you have an idea about the housing market) and then go back to Nigeria and conclude your plans properly with your first hand info. This is the ideal case...and a few people with the resources do it and do not regret it. Since resources are limited in most cases, you can also maximise it by drawing up a very efficient plan. Trust me, $11,000 (or whatever CIC's requirements are) is hardly enough for rent, clothing, feeding, etc for 3mths....If you have relatives, fine; they may help you initially but do not expect them to carry you on their back till you find your feet. You never know when you can find your feet. If you have a business in Nigeria, I'd advice you keep it "open" till you find your feet in Canada...at least, even if you are receiving some change monthly, it's better than nothing. If you have a job, you may want to take a leave of absence...maybe for 6mths. If within those months things do not go as planned, you have something to fall back on....do not throw caution into the air. Please dont. There's a professor I know about that just relocated....he cannot get a job in his field because institutions are in session and he does not even have his license. Even if he is licensed, there's no guarantee he'd get a contract. Before he (and his family of 4) left Nigeria, he sold everything and his relatives were there to share the spoils. He gave to his last paycheck to his parents. He had the $11k CIC asks for to settle....checked into a hotel for 2weeks after he landed. That wiped him clean. Now, he had to pick up low end jobs (security, cleaning, etc) just to make ends meet. It has been very tough for him and that's due to very poor planning. I can go on and on with stories...but please after all the excitement of getting your PR, sit down and map out your plan to settle. This is one of the reasons why you'd hear some people tell you never to immigrate to Canada or the US as it's not uncommon to see medical doctors, engineers, etc trained in other countries driving taxis/cabs in Canada or the US. I'm not saying things are rosy but if you take time to understand the system, make good contacts and plan properly, you'd be more likely to join the group of "successful" immigrants.

For those of you in the professional field (Medicine, Engineering, Law, etc), most of these professions are regulated. There's no two way about it; there are no under the table deals. You may likely have to take exams or go through a special program before you practice. So, make sure you know what these programs are. Every province is different. Contact the board in that province. Make sure you have the required documents before you come over, otherwise you'd have to wait for the documents to be sent from Nigeria and sometimes, it could take months...if it's a process you can start from Nigeria, you are better off. For example, some doctors may have to write exams. The first exam is the MCCEE...you can take that exam in Nigeria; that way when you come, you start studying or you write the QE1 almost immediately.

Again, the job and business markets are tight at the moment, not impossible but difficult...so do not expect to get jobs the very next week after you land. There are immigration programs in most provinces that help new immigrants. You may want to start contacting those programs before you land...basically, get some leads so that you can have something to follow when you land. If you have credible contacts in Canada (keyword is credible), try to get good leads from them. Do not land blindly. My 2 cents.

P.S. This forum has a settlement subforum where you can get some more info. You may want to post your questions there or on here. I do not have answers to all questions but I can try to find answers for you if time permits. Goodluck with all your immigration moves and planning. God bless y'all!"
@ Neki
Your post is appreciated
Jovic

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
1. Canadian Tafi
2. Pa Right
3. Golden Apple
4. Klode
5. Jackson
6. Tokzee
7. Noikefx
8. Calabar
9. Diamondx
10. Toluwanile
11. Guvcode
12. Kpopi77
13. Ajibade,
14. Jedidiah
15. Daysey
16. Cd0107
17. Beenilly
18. Believing

This list keeps growing and thank God for the good news He sowed in the lives of the Naija Forum members. Thank you Lord and congratulations to you all.

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Beenily, am so happy for the rain of PPR from AVO.

Cheers
Neddy

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Congratulations to those that have obtained the Visa and those that received good ppr goodnews. may the Lord perfect what he has started in individual's life.

But...... I think the names should be more than this
Emperor said:
1. Canadian Tafi
2. Pa Right
3. Golden Apple
4. Klode
5. Jackson
6. Tokzee
7. Noikefx
8. Calabar
9. Diamondx
10. Toluwanile
11. Guvcode
12. Kpopi77
13. Ajibade,
14. Jedidiah
15. Daysey
16. Cd0107
17. Beenilly
18. Believing

This list keeps growing and thank God for the good news He sowed in the lives of the Naija Forum members. Thank you Lord and congratulations to you all.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE