+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
My Naija people.
I greet una.

Abeg I get one question.
We dey leave UK for Canada in 2 weeks time.
We are planning to make a little investment in property in Lagos.
I don't know how to go about it.

Please can someone help with some information on how to get a piece of land or even a building in Lagos.
Is there anything like mortgage in Lagos?
Pls help me out.

Thank you.
Shalom

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
Shalom1 said:
My Naija people.
I greet una.

Abeg I get one question.

Please can someone help with some information on how to get a piece of land or even a building in Lagos.
Pls help me out.

Thank you.
Shalom

Shalom1, I don't know about lagos oh but i am sure you will get feedback from other forumites. If na abuja be dat ehen, i fit contribute.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Shalom1 said:
My Naija people.
I greet una.

Abeg I get one question.

Pls help me out.

Thank you.
Shalom
@shalom

I wish you safe landing and success in ur new country.All d best.

You have to be specific as par the location of the land or propery and there must be some1 in nija who would assist you in monitoring d land,if you purchase 1.If you want land in Ikorodu,Igbogbo area,den we could talk.Cheers

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Shalom1 said:
My Naija people.
I greet una.

Abeg I get one question.

Pls help me out.

Thank you.
Shalom
Shalom1, Shalom1, Shalom1 -

How manytimes did I called your names? Three (3) times right. ok ...... in this your venture I wish you the very best but the biggest advise I will offer you is that YOU SHOULD SHINE YOUR EYES WELL WELL!!!!

I hope you know what it means when the english write in upper case like I did above. If you do not have a TRUSTWORTHY family member in Lagos hhhmmmm I wish you the very best oooooooo. Even if you have, I still wish you the very best....

A word is enough for the wise...................

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
supa said:
Shalom1, Shalom1, Shalom1 -

How manytimes did I called your names? Three (3) times right. ok ...... in this your venture I wish you the very best but the biggest advise I will offer you is that YOU SHOULD SHINE YOUR EYES WELL WELL!!!!

I hope you know what it means when the english write in upper case like I did above. If you do not have a TRUSTWORTHY family member in Lagos hhhmmmm I wish you the very best oooooooo. Even if you have, I still wish you the very best....

A word is enough for the wise...................
Pa Supa, you are truly an elder. I was just about sending same advise when yours enter gbam! Buying of Land/House is very difficult for people in Lagos, talkless of by proxy. (Very few negligible % are good) The omo onile and even fraudulent family members are waiting to devour whoever falls for it. However, you can contact a reliable estate agent in naija when you are around e.g Jide Taiwo, Diya Fatimilehin.....for the transaction. At least with these type of reputable organisation, then you can deal. Lagos is hot o...Most houses now have inscription: This house is not for sale, beware of 419! or if it is a land you see: Caveat, Military Zone keep off. So take your time before you begin to trust many people. I won't even advise you to go via PM to any forum members. We dont know who is who. Many people are reading our posts even outside naija.

Have a safe journey to the land that flows with milk and honey my dear!

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shalom if you are intrested in lagos state property (housing ) also if ure intrested in lands i can also link you to some civil servantthat works with alausa.but i will advise that u personally come down and see 4 urself b4 u pay. everybody eyes dey chook for naija.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
mfoniso said:
All Nigerian apps waiting for news from Accra,

you all heard Ladipo4luv abi? Its time to rejoice. Just the other day, as i was driving home from work, I started feeling 'one kind' with all the Canadian wahala. My own tory don get k-leg tey tey. But in my signature resilient way, i no gree give up. But as i was almost getting into depression mode, something (God I believe) started to remind me of all the good things that have happened to me and I remembered that song: COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, NAME THEM ONE BY ONE. So I started counting:

1. I am alive (MOST important)
2. I am healthy (VERY critical)
3. When i first came back to Nigeria, I had a N30,000 a month job and even then, they were always owing. Then I got a UN job, then when my UN contract ended, I got another one with another good organisation
4. I got an accommodation in abuja (free oh)
5. As i write to you, i may have to chose between going to sweden and going to canada
6. My kids are doing fine in health and in school
7. I have won an international fellowship (yes, me wey never win anytin for my life except i sweat and work hard for it)

I could continue but I hope this will encourage some one to also count her/his blessings and ....yes, NAME THEM ONE BY ONE.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm, I have started counting, even dancing "alanta"

Ds write up is really inspiring, makes me feel i ave won a lottery

God bless u for this

:-*

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
More than 300 people around the world awaiting immigration visas have filed legal notices against the Canadian Government claiming they are being warehoused in a lengthy backlog.The notices, filed with the Federal Court of Canada are asking Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process their applications within a reasonable time frame. The litigants, mostly 2004 applicants accuse CIC of violating a pledge to assess and finalize decission in a timely fashion.

Litigants include those who filed before February 2008, when new laws were brought in to fasttrack new applications from skilled workers, and those who filed between 2008 and 2010, when further restrictions capped the number of skilled worker applications.

Ottawa has argued restrictions are needed to reduce a backlog of 900,000 applications. But some litigants claim the government has effectively ceased assessing applications filed before 2008.

The legal notices from Asia to Africa,Europe and Middle East are growing in numbers with the recent launch of an online appeal for litigants at www.unfaircic.com. This is not a class action lawsuit, so a court ruling would apply only to those involved in the litigation.The immigration department confirmed receipt of the legal notices, but declined to comment on the allegations

Source: Metronews

You can join other litigants by at: www. unfaircic.com

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfoniso said:
All Nigerian apps waiting for news from Accra,

you all heard Ladipo4luv abi? Its time to rejoice. Just the other day, as i was driving home from work, I started feeling 'one kind' with all the Canadian wahala. My own tory don get k-leg tey tey. But in my signature resilient way, i no gree give up. But as i was almost getting into depression mode, something (God I believe) started to remind me of all the good things that have happened to me and I remembered that song: COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, NAME THEM ONE BY ONE. So I started counting:

1. I am alive (MOST important)
2. I am healthy (VERY critical)
3. When i first came back to Nigeria, I had a N30,000 a month job and even then, they were always owing. Then I got a UN job, then when my UN contract ended, I got another one with another good organisation
4. I got an accommodation in abuja (free oh)
5. As i write to you, i may have to chose between going to sweden and going to canada
6. My kids are doing fine in health and in school
7. I have won an international fellowship (yes, me wey never win anytin for my life except i sweat and work hard for it)

I could continue but I hope this will encourage some one to also count her/his blessings and ....yes, NAME THEM ONE BY ONE.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really encouraging I had become a silent member after some experiences but should be thankful for what He has done.........count my blessings

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
ladapo4luv said:
Mama IG, you have your way of waking this thread up when the chips are almost down...God will bless you and answer your own prayers too speedily and for all of us still waiting for one thing or the other from ACCRA, God will move in our cases and our files will be broght forward for attendance.

I particularly look forward to the meeting in Dec., may the LORD give us the grace to all be present with testimonies to share.

Mandieeeeeeeeeeee, Kumojjjjjjjj, Phemmyforbes, Pa Right, Emoooooo, Isy, Mfoniso, Seun, Tomiwaaaa, Omoelle......time to rejoice!!!!!
. Ijo ya, lyrics Lori gan gan, Ijo Lori gan gan yeeeee. :D

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
seglad said:
More than 300 people around the world awaiting immigration visas have filed legal notices against the Canadian Government claiming they are being warehoused in a lengthy backlog.The notices, filed with the Federal Court of Canada are asking Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process their applications within a reasonable time frame. The litigants, mostly 2004 applicants accuse CIC of violating a pledge to assess and finalize decission in a timely fashion.

Litigants include those who filed before February 2008, when new laws were brought in to fasttrack new applications from skilled workers, and those who filed between 2008 and 2010, when further restrictions capped the number of skilled worker applications.

Ottawa has argued restrictions are needed to reduce a backlog of 900,000 applications. But some litigants claim the government has effectively ceased assessing applications filed before 2008.

The legal notices from Asia to Africa,Europe and Middle East are growing in numbers with the recent launch of an online appeal for litigants at www.unfaircic.com. This is not a class action lawsuit, so a court ruling would apply only to those involved in the litigation.The immigration department confirmed receipt of the legal notices, but declined to comment on the allegations

Source: Metronews

You can join other litigants by at: www. unfaircic.com
seglad, what do you advise, shld we join in or Siddon look?

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
mandiebraxton said:
Hi folks,
Check this interesting thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/delta-chelsea-hotel-canada-torontobg-group-exploration-limited-t88901.0.html

Mandie
Hi Mandie. Thanks for this really interesting but sad post. Its a big shame that the fraudster involved appears to be a Nigerian because of the country code extension. The guy involved is obviously desperate and uninformed (maybe that is why he was an easy target) and should have himself to blame if he actually sent the requested funds. I can't imagine a job offer without interview. Even if such miracle happens, I find it hard to link the job offer with the requested payment! Anyway, I think Galileo Galilei (1564 - 1642) was right. Hear him, ''I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use''.

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
Omoelle said:
I'm wondering too o.

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
Omoelle said:
Sidon look? Why? if you are affected, what do you stand to loose by joining? 2004 is a long time to wait. I am not a lawyer but i dont think it could harm your case. (Ask a lawyer sha)

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omoelle said:
To Join depend on individuals. As for me, i will not join cos it involves a fee by a litigation representative. But if you know you can spare some money,you can join them if the fee is not on the high side. No venture no gain.
http://www.unfaircic.com/status.html