+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Hello All
Just curious is anyone trying his or her hands on adoption? i am currently processing adoption for my cousing who has been with us for a while aged 14 so she can emmigrate with us to canada. I learnt child minders are very bexpensive there hence i feel its safer to go with your own relative who will attend school with the kids and also be with them at home during the holidays.

I am careful cause i dont know if anyone one has successfully done that before and visa office reactions to adoptions. I hope the entire application would not be rejected on the basis of adoption? Barsindoo, Tito, Prof 456, seniors and others please comment

e70

Jun 23, 2010
Hello People,

This Canadian thing na wah oh! I submitted my initial application to the central intake office in Nova Scotia on March 9, 2010 and up till date no message whatsoever from them.

What bothers me now is that I arranged payment through my agents domiciliary account.

Does anyone have useful advice for me?

E70

Burlington

Jun 18, 2010
e70:

There is nothing you can do but wait, if they do not receive payment they will return your aplication (incomplete) if everything is good they will reply back to you sooner or later.

But most times no news from them is good news (i.e. they are working on your application)

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hello everyone.

Please help with clarification on POF.....can I submit my husband's statement of account for POF? I'm asking because if I'm to submit my account (in my name) the money will be transfered from his account to mine (mainly). Thanks.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lukeke

Go ahead and submit, as long as he is on your application as spouse, no problem.

Peace!!!

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Million thanks ANigerian for the response. Peace of the Lord be multiplied unto you too. Yes his name is on my application as accompanying spouse...I'll do as advised.

Shalom.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
tinuadeadebola said:
Hello All
Just curious is anyone trying his or her hands on adoption? i am currently processing adoption for my cousing who has been with us for a while aged 14 so she can emmigrate with us to canada. I learnt child minders are very bexpensive there hence i feel its safer to go with your own relative who will attend school with the kids and also be with them at home during the holidays.

I am careful cause i dont know if anyone one has successfully done that before and visa office reactions to adoptions. I hope the entire application would not be rejected on the basis of adoption? Barsindoo, Tito, Prof 456, seniors and others please comment
Any response

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
goldenapple said:
Hi Smallie,

Please clean your box - I sent a reply to your mail box but it bounced back because your mail box is full!

Hi goldenapple,

please resend. I just saw this and i have cleared my inbox. Tnx

e70

Jun 23, 2010
Burlington said:
e70:

There is nothing you can do but wait, if they do not receive payment they will return your aplication (incomplete) if everything is good they will reply back to you sooner or later.

But most times no news from them is good news (i.e. they are working on your application)

Burlington,

Thanks so much for your response; I trust that God will work out everything for good and we shall celebrate at the end.

Thanks a million.

E70

tito

Feb 10, 2007
TJ2010 said:
Some one advice me not to continue with my application for PR that there is no job for doctors canada. I am about to send my full document to visa office. Should I go ahead or should I claim my money back.

I need some one to tell me the possibility of getting residency. How early can I get this and what time does it take. What else can a doctor do to survive. Please help with any help you can. I am really depressed by the news

I am a nigerian citizen , who graduated with MBBS in nigeria, 5years of medical experience with 3years of residency in surgery. I am in second year of an online masters degree in surgery university of edinburgh. I am a member royal college of surgeon of edinburgh(MRCS).
Please help, I really want to further my studies in canada. Postgraduate surgery is not developed in nigeria

Can my aspiration of doing surgery posible in canada. Or can any other be posible for me . Please help. I have been demoralized by the thread about medical doctor posted by qorax
My wife is a Medical doctor and I have spent time researching this a bit; Confirmedimmigrant' response is excellent just that I would say nothing is impossible depending on circumstances. It is worth giving a fight if you have financial support, you can start the exams before moving over to Canada (get the Toronto notes and read like mad).
Surgery is super competitive, too many brilliant and ambitious people are going this way just like you. The few residency positions available are quickly snapped up by those that attended med school in Canada. The Saudi govt sponsors their people to do residency in Canada and officially pay to get them into those positions (talk of building the future of their country), so they also take away some of the leftover positions leaving maybe 1 position that several foreign trained docs will struggle to get...the rest of course is history. It is a bad cycle!
But I am sure you can get in if you are very good like the next best thing to Bill Gates (or close) and I am serious. You will get it if this is what you want but you must be willing to pay the price of extreme preparations.

Get on google and look into CARMS for details of the requirements and how early you can get in. Start with a positive mental attitude and avoid losing the battle when you have not stepped out to fight.

All the best..

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends got the PR card last week. Delay was due to wrong address on the mailing envelope.

Praise God.