+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Miracle

Jun 20, 2010
TJ2010 said:
My IELTS is 14
MBBS + 19year study( although I am on a masters program, about a year into it but not yet complete it)
32years
2 years in 3112, 2.5 in 3111, 1.5 in 4131(although 4131 is more than 10year ago, should I still include it)
wife is MBBS holder + 18year study
Planning to fund my account with 17,000 for 3 people
Let me paint more picture of myself. I am planning to add my baby to the doc to be sent to VO as soon as he is born in the next one or two weeks as my wife is heavy. How do I pay the baby processing fee to CIO since I am now at the level of VO. Hello, you do not need to pay the baby's fee to CIO but you only need to raise CAD150 addressed to "The Receiver General for Canada" for the child and attach it to your application to Accra with cover letter to explain the child's processing fee. Also you would have to add the child's details such as name and passport details etc to forms you would be filling. I advise this to avoid delays in your case like a letter being sent back to you asking for processing fee and details of the child. I am also planning to change my wife's passport number to the newly re-issued one on the form to be sent to VO eventhough I have sent the old to CIO. She need to do re-issue due to change of name after marriage. You can get the new one. It pays you better as she would be bearing her correct last name. A cover letter can explain the change in passport number. You could also attach a photocopy of the old one as proof that no one is playing pranks. As long as you can explain yourself properly with documents and cover letter you should have no issue.

Can someone help me to think. What is my chance, what can I do to avoid rejection. I need alot of advice Study my scenerio and advice me as I have 70 days to submit to visa office. What hould I add or subtract.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Can I use master card to pay for the child because that is the only means I think I can use. Can I rub off the 550CAD already printed in the space of the principal applicant on the form imm 5620 so as to show I am only paying for the child not for the principal applicant. If I do rub it off hope they will like it. There is no way I could input the card number without using the form imm 5620.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
I know I can add him and passport to the application. But my problem is how to use visa card to pay his processing fee. Because visa card is the only means of paying this in my area. The fee payment form(form imm 5620) where I will put the visa card number is not clear to me as the principal applicant fee(550 CAD) has already been printed and am no more paying for this I have paid for this at the level of the CIO. Do I rub this off on this form and put only the 155CAD. Hope they will not dislike this action. Can I rub it of, can i rub it off. This is my question

Miracle

Jun 20, 2010
To be candid I know nothing about using credit card as payment option. When I applied it was not an option. Hang in there someone will come around with answers. By the way where do you live? I reside in Nigeria and paid using draft through a friend in the UK.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Thank you miracle, my problem is not the visa card because I used it successfully to pay to CIO. My problem is the fee payment form(imm 5620) where the principal applicant fee (550) has already been printed. Since I am only paying for the child how do I handle the 550 already printed. Can I rub it off with tipetts. Can they accept this. Since I have to use the form to pay , how do I handle this.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TJ2010 said:
I know I can add him and passport to the application. But my problem is how to use visa card to pay his processing fee. Because visa card is the only means of paying this in my area. The fee payment form(form imm 5620) where I will put the visa card number is not clear to me as the principal applicant fee(550 CAD) has already been printed and am no more paying for this I have paid for this at the level of the CIO. Do I rub this off on this form and put only the 155CAD. Hope they will not dislike this action. Can I rub it of, can i rub it off. This is my question
Wait for the go-ahead to submit full documents to CHC then you can make payments for your child. You can then make payments in Cedis, USD or CAN $.

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barsindoo,
Thanks so much for your lengthy call from canada the other day.
How are you and life over there. I think we need more updates as things are in Canada the way we have being having it rom others.
Hearing it from you will be like news from real source.
Please tell us what is going on with job, weather, driving, house rent/mortgage, children school and transportation.

Boljet

Burlington

Jun 18, 2010
Hello All:

Can anyone please share their timeline and if there are others also awaiting passport request from Ghana.

Below is my time time:

Application was received in NS June 14 2008
Approved Jan 12 2009 with 120 days to submit document to Ghana
Email to do Medical Nov 17 2009
Medical was done March 18 2010 (delay was due to letter not received)
Passport request: ??????

Burlington said:
Hello All:

Is there anyone awaiting passport request?

Medical was done in lagos March 18th 2010. No update from Ghana so far. Right of landing fee has been paid.

Thanks

Reactions: Jh1

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
I'm gathering documents to submit to Ghana but need guidance on how to get PCC for myself and husband. Someone says PCC is same as "Police Check Report".....is this correct? Please help to clear the confusion I'm facing presently.

Regards to all.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lukeke said:
I'm gathering documents to submit to Ghana but need guidance on how to get PCC for myself and husband. Someone says PCC is same as "Police Check Report".....is this correct? Please help to clear the confusion I'm facing presently.

Regards to all.
Go to Alagbon CID at Alagbon close in Ikoyi. They should be able to help you out there. You need police certificate.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Thanks Barsindoo for the prompt response/advise to my enquiry. I appreciate.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Barsindoo,

Please how is IELTS time table like bcos up till now they have not sent the time table.

When do we start the exam as in the first paper?

Thanks.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Barsindoo,

Please how is IELTS time table like bcos up till now they have not sent the time table. When I did the test I was made to do the speaking test first. That was on a Wednesday if I can remember correctly. Then on Saturday, we were given listening, reading and writing in that order.

When do we start the exam as in the first paper? I think it was around 9am. The crowd for the exam is usually much hence they might not start precisely when they advertised. The examiners would have to ensure everyone can hear properly from the speakers that are mounted for the listening part of the exam.

Thanks.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Thanks so much barsidoo.

I never knew they conduct the exam on a week day, I tot its only saturdays.

Well, I will still be expecting them to send me mail.