+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Oh ho...Is Pa Vikolo now a "Sir" ? Then me too I be "Sir Pa Right" Pa Naija Pikin, where are you? your people have started dashing "Sir" won't you collect your own? :p :p :p :p
No, I do not want 'SIR'', I am BCCB :p

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
No, I do not want 'SIR'', I am BCCB :p
Ok....BCCB Naija Pikin or Naija Pikin BCCB

It looks too confusing jare.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Ok....BCCB Naija Pikin or Naija Pikin BCCB

It looks too confusing jare.
Yes, it will confuse Pa's, and other non pros. :D

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Good afternoon all,

I am new to this forum and am happy for all the information i was able to get over the months.

I submitted my application in March 2011 and my file has been transfered to Accra,but i got a letter from Accra this month asking for Additional proof of employment as a Business Development Officer where i work for (i.e. pay slips, letters of promotion, etc.).
Additional proof of relationship with your sister living in Canada (i.e. a marriage certificate for your sister).

Please what specifically should i send?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Yes, it will confuse Pa's, and other non pros. :D
why would you pick a title that is confusing? Na wa o. I think I have to determine my relationship with you bcos I don't like confutionist.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
why would you pick a title that is confusing? Na wa o. I think I have to determine my relationship with you bcos I don't like confutionist.
No, you do not have to be worried. You should be happy to have a friend with a rare and special professional certificate 8). Once we land in Canada you will begin to appreciate what a friend you have here, moreso with my ogbonge title :D :D :D :D :D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
o, you do not have to be worried. You should be happy to have a friend with a rare and special professional certificate 8). Once we land in Canada you will begin to appreciate what a friend you have here, moreso with my ogbonge title :D :D :D :D :D
Naija Pikin, I heard there was a twin bomb blast in Abuja today at about 10.40am

@ Tinuadebola and all our Abuja based we cover you with the blood of Jesus o! May the bomb not affect you o. Although we heard that it was at Police Hqtrs.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
omobaba said:
Good afternoon all,

I am new to this forum and am happy for all the information i was able to get over the months.

I submitted my application in March 2011 and my file has been transfered to Accra,but i got a letter from Accra this month asking for Additional proof of employment as a Business Development Officer where i work for (i.e. pay slips, letters of promotion, etc.).
Additional proof of relationship with your sister living in Canada (i.e. a marriage certificate for your sister).

Please what specifically should i send?
Omobaba, you are welcome, how Baba?.

We got same letter requesting for additional proof of employment under the specific NOC. I have since sent them payslips, letters of employment, posting, salary account statements, and all the documents were originals.

As per the second request, you need to get your sister to send those, but it is a tough one I guess, because they are very specific about you sending original documents this time.

Good luck to you bro.

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
It was not stated in the letter that they wanted originals.

This is the letter:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Additional proof of employment as a Business Development Officer at xxxxxxxxxxx.for you (i.e. pay slips, letters of promotion, etc.).

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office by: 14-AUG-2011. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Naija Pikin, I heard there was a twin bomb blast in Abuja today at about 10.40am

@ Tinuadebola and all our Abuja based we cover you with the blood of Jesus o! May the bomb not affect you o. Although we heard that it was at Police Hqtrs.
In apparent suicide attack, three bombers drove an explosives-laden vehicle into the car park of the Louis Edet building of the Nigerian police headquarters in Abuja this morning about 11: 00 am Nigerian time.

The three men died in the explosion. Police authorities have not released any information regarding casualties of the explosion.

Pa'Right no wahala, we will soon fish out the culprits, and bring their charred remains to book. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
omobaba said:
It was not stated in the letter that they wanted originals.

This is the letter:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Additional proof of employment as a Business Development Officer at xxxxxxxxxxx.for you (i.e. pay slips, letters of promotion, etc.).

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office by: 14-AUG-2011. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,
Omobaba, read the highlighted portion of your letter. And when you want post again make you address me well o, it is not easy to be BCCB. 8)

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Oh ho...Is Pa Vikolo now a "Sir" ? Then me too I be "Sir Pa Right" Pa Naija Pikin, where are you? your people have started dashing "Sir" won't you collect your own? :p :p :p :p
U guys are hilarious. I assume Pa Elder Right and Elder Pa Naija Pikin have deserved their titles so they should be addressed as Sirs only . If u guys were here in Britain I would have applied for Knigthood for U guys ;).
So Vikolo addressing U as Sir was a delibrate error just enjoy the title this time but never again 8).

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
Omobaba, read the highlighted portion of your letter. And when you want post again make you address me well o, it is not easy to be BCCB. 8)
Pa Naija Pikin,
No too vex for am, these official documents too dey fear person :mad:. Because na oyibo type am send. So u get to study the thing well and elder get to peruse am join, then even Pa's, Ma's and Sirs go carry eye check 8) am b4 U decode. :-\

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lnd_dan said:
Ladies & Gents Ma & Pa, I have come to inform us that the God we all serve has answered my prayers this morning by given an instruction to Accra to issue me my visa with speed. Today Accra has adhered to God's voice. Thank you ma Ig, seglad victor, egrace and other great member.
Same 2day I plan visiting ig was wen I got d mail, I was in Ig's house wen I got MR so my people there is anointing in Ig's house. Thank God am so grateful. Dan
congrats Dan. all the best Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phew!!!, and it landed gently in my inbox, what can this b from Accra Again :eek:. is it one of their usually general non specific responseS :-\?
but atlast i was wrong..... ;D
oh my God :eek:..... its my long awaited MEDICAL REQUEST
i had thought i would not rejoice if i eventually get my MR bcos i had expected it FOR SO LONG THAT I GAVE UP. BUT I WAS SUPRISED WHEN I SAW MYSELF JUMPING $ SHOUTING FOR JOY ;D