+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well we posted our numbers on this thread with the impression that there is a whatsapp group on some pages back thats why l asked.
There may well be one, but IMHO, it’s best to post here so that others can benefit in the future.

Reactions: Atropine09

Stella035

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hi!! Fellow nigerians , please apart from gcms notes what else can you request for, been waiting 5months since Aor (in january) need some info, although I'm very optimistic . Cheers

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!! Fellow nigerians , please apart from gcms notes what else can you request for, been waiting 5months since Aor (in january) need some info, although I'm very optimistic . Cheers
Patience is key. Our case reopened in November 2017, and the due date was December 2017; it’s been a waiting game since. Not much we can do aside from asking for a case status update.
What does the notes say?

Stella035

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Patience is key. Our case reopened in November 2017, and the due date was December 2017; it’s been a waiting game since. Not much we can do aside from asking for a case status update.
What does the notes say?
Didn't request for notes, dont want to.dont think it helps

neyo411

Feb 13, 2018
Didn't request for notes, dont want to.dont think it helps
Hi Stella035,

Heard from a reliable consultant in Canada that even though ordering GCMS by itself doesn't mean your application would be approved, it may help in the sense that the an officer needs to review your file before the notes are issued. In the process of reviewing, he may push it along if it has been stuck on a level for a while even if it is just to show that it is being processed. The truth is that those guys are overwhelmed and some files get 'neglected'. I know a few people that got PPR soon after ordering for the notes. If you have a spare 8-10 dollars, you can actually go for it. It can also help u know if you have been selected for an interview and so prepare for it

neyo411

Feb 13, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Is there a whatsapp group i can join for networking? Just stumbled on this thread today. I got PPR last month and waiting for that excuse of a visa office (Accra) to sent back our passports

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Is there a whatsapp group i can join for networking? Just stumbled on this thread today. I got PPR last month and waiting for that excuse of a visa office (Accra) to sent back our passports
This is an excellent networking avenue that’ll benefit many, especially the silent observers.

Stella035

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hi Stella035,

Heard from a reliable consultant in Canada that even though ordering GCMS by itself doesn't mean your application would be approved, it may help in the sense that the an officer needs to review your file before the notes are issued. In the process of reviewing, he may push it along if it has been stuck on a level for a while even if it is just to show that it is being processed. The truth is that those guys are overwhelmed and some files get 'neglected'. I know a few people that got PPR soon after ordering for the notes. If you have a spare 8-10 dollars, you can actually go for it. It can also help u know if you have been selected for an interview and so prepare for it
Hi Stella035,

Okay.well said, thank you

Canadalldway

Aug 18, 2015
Hello Everyone, Am a FSW 2014 applicant and I just received pre-arrival email and our medicals will be expiring 24th
June 2018.
Please can someone advise if we need to undergo medicals again and likely expectation. Appreciate your kind response.

Last edited:

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Care to share your timeline?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone, Am a FSW 2014 applicant and I just received pre-arrival email and our medicals will be expiring 24th
June 2018.
Please can someone advise if we need to undergo medicals again and likely expectation. Appreciate your kind response.
If your medicals are expiring 24th June 2018, that makes it less than 2 weeks from today; too short a time to process the visa and CoPR. You should be getting a re-medicals soon.

neyo411

Feb 13, 2018
June 2018.
Yep, you would need to undergo another medical but i think you need to inform them by raising a cse. It should be a pretty straightforward process. It happens frequently so no worries