+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Atropine09 said:
Thanx foresight.
Need all helpful suggestion about dis:
1.For POF,pls can I tender my husbands' statement of account since he's an accompanying spouse nd write a supporting letter to d@ effect?
2. I'm confused about ielts point for fsw.kindly help calculate:
Age:26, Education: Doctor of veterinary medicine, Language: L:8.5, W:7.5, R:6.5, S:6.5....Experience: 2 years.
Thanx in anticipation.
You can use husband's' statement of account since he's an accompanying spouse, That's exactly what i did for application and it work for us.
Our passport are with AVO awaiting pick up letter soon, we are EE applicant as well.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
highty said:
Hi Godami, I think you will need some kind of certificate or certification to back up your profession. If I may ask, do you have any recognised certificate awarded to you as a chef and are you able to get transcript that will list summary of the courses you studied for this award. I know some universities in Nigeria run courses like hotel and catering administration at undergraduate level

Secondly, you will need a letter of employment or reference letter from your employer detailing your responsibilities as a chef or mechanic, how many hours you work and your wage entitlements

You will also need to show proof of personal funds (money deposited in your account or some kind of property equivalent to the required funds ) for you , yours and children if you have one.

I hope this information helps, but please get other expert opinion from seniors on this forum
Dear highty, you got it quite right please. A training/licensing certificate evidencing licenece to practice as a chef/mechanic will be in order. I know chefs go through accredited culinary school and get their certificates, while a mechnic will have to show certificate from a polytechnic/trade school or equivalent which will be acceptable for immigration purpose. Ofcourse employement letter is also necessary which will lead to payslips and/or salary account.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
blacky said:
Kai Oga PH, u get answer to every question here.We all appreciate you,na ONLY GOD go bless u ooo
Dear blacky, we thank God :)

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elders and Seniors in the house,

I'am moving with family to Canada I have relatives in toronto that can accommodate us pending when we sort out the accommodation issues in saskatchewan.
Please is possible I land in toronto and spend a week or 2 before moving to saskatchewan.

Feedbacks are urgently needed. Thanks.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Aroms said:
Elders and Seniors in the house,

I'am moving with family to Canada I have relatives in toronto that can accommodate us pending when we sort out the accommodation issues in saskatchewan.
Please is possible I land in toronto and spend a week or 2 before moving to saskatchewan.

Feedbacks are urgently needed. Thanks.
Yes, there is no restriction to your movements within Canada.

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Pipis Husband said:
Dear highty, you got it quite right please. A training/licensing certificate evidencing licenece to practice as a chef/mechanic will be in order. I know chefs go through accredited culinary school and get their certificates, while a mechnic will have to show certificate from a polytechnic/trade school or equivalent which will be acceptable for immigration purpose. Ofcourse employement letter is also necessary which will lead to payslips and/or salary account.

Thanks Pipis husband

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
@PH, I thought there were restrictions if you were nominated by a province. I don't know if it applies in Aroms case but it's better to err on the side of caution. I'm not a guru at this though but it may be best if he clarifies from CIC directly to prevent any embarrassment at the POE

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Hi,

I am a law gradute from Nigeria who is yet to be called to the bar. I have been working for over 3 years now as a Litigation officer in a law firm(1 year before service,1 year of national service and 1 year after service all with 1 employer).

This job falls into paralegal inder d NOC. Can I apply as a paralegal (as a law graduate has not been called to bar.) Has any1 applied as a paralegal from naija. Pls share ur experience.

I am planning to apply for d Fed skilled workers program under Express entry.

Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Exalted1 said:
@PH, I thought there were restrictions if you were nominated by a province. I don't know if it applies in Aroms case but it's better to err on the side of caution. I'm not a guru at this though but it may be best if he clarifies from CIC directly to prevent any embarrassment at the POE
Hi, there's no restriction in this case in the sense that Aroms will only be in Toronto briefly just to visit and not to settle then moving onward to Sask to settle in line with the terms of the provincial nomination. After getting into Sask and settling in, he's free to go visit other provinces on holiday and such then back to Sask :)

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, there's no restriction in this case in the sense that Aroms will only be in Toronto briefly just to visit and not to settle then moving onward to Sask to settle in line with the terms of the provincial nomination. After getting into Sask and settling in, he's free to go visit other provinces on holiday and such then back to Sask :)
Good day,
Does it mean that you can not leave the nominated province to settle in another province later?

Regards.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello e-family, happy new week and congratulations to all of you with positive updates last week.
I pray this new week will rain loads of MRs and PPRs, PUM and visas delivery in Jesus name. Amen!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Aroms said:
Hello e-family, happy new week and congratulations to all of you with positive updates last week.
I pray this new week will rain loads of MRs and PPRs, PUM and visas delivery in Jesus name. Amen!
Amen :)

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello house,

Background of Mycic account has changed to ''IN PROGRESS"
Just got an update from my representative today, AVO is working.

CENT

Jun 8, 2016

Good evening my people,

Please I v been trying to apply for this express entry but I don't knw the requirement & what it takes to qualify, some said I should write IELT first. Please can someone educate me on how to register & what is required of me to qualify.

INNOCENT

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
CENT said:

Good evening my people,

Please I v been trying to apply for this express entry but I don't knw the requirement & what it takes to qualify, some said I should write IELT first. Please can someone educate me on how to register & what is required of me to qualify.

INNOCEN

Indeed IELTS is key as you would need it for the application. Please aim to score a good band as it helps a lot. Have you done credentials evaluation?